Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:36 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:28 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The Large Building Made of Stone with Many Rooms Serving No Purpose was too long to fit on business cards?

I hope the sand is of no further use. I sold all mine for 100k, though it's not likely any prize I'd earn would be worth as much.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:33 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Draconity wrote:
Hey everybody! I just joined up, but I've been following the Desert Plot threads. I thought I might have something to contribute, but it might just be a dead end.

After getting everything and uncovering the tomb, I read this posted here:

It starts in the desert but not in the plain,
But then? Not in sunshine, but found in the rain.
After that, just ask Coltzan, Amira knows not.
And end in the pyramid; not a temple or hut.
Put them together, your next task's in hand.
And perhaps a great city will return to this land.

So I went and typed "Coltzan" into the search engine. One of the things it brought up was "Royal Proclamations of Coltzan Vol. 13" which looks like this:

And in the item description, it says:

<i>Here you might find a hunter or cup.</i>

I went to go read that same scroll in the library in the tomb. As of yet, nothing has changed, and I'm trying to puzzle out just what on Earth this is, if anything. Please tell me this didn't come from an old plot.

I hope this gives somebody a clue. Heck, I hope someone gives me a clue if this turns out to be something. ;)

Alex has already explained about the riddle. So I'll just tell you that the scroll you found is one of a set of 12 (not counting the lenny conundrum prize scroll.) You can find all of their names and descriptions here. The descriptions tell us which library to find them in and their titles told us what to say to be allowed to enter the repository.

keisbuddy wrote:
While we're waiting around, would someone tell me how to get to the Temple without using the URL?

There is a banner for the temple that linked to it.

Edit: Yay! I actually managed to format my links correctly. :>

Post subject: banner
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:40 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Er, not to seem ungrateful, or dense (I hope), but--where is the Temple banner found on Neopets? It's not on the list of Referrals banners.

I can tell, I always hang around the same places on Neopets & never see anything else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:41 am 

ok umm..quick question how do you find the Gift Shop of One-Thousand Trinkets..i know i can click on the link on the first post but how do u find it?

Post subject:

supRNurs wrote:
Alex has already explained about the riddle. So I'll just tell you that the scroll you found is one of a set of 12 (not counting the lenny conundrum prize scroll.) You can find all of their names and descriptions here. The descriptions tell us which library to find them in and their titles told us what to say to be allowed to enter the repository.

Thanks for the clarification. Looks like I was going backwards instead of forwards, eh?

Post subject:
PPT Student
PPT Student

I think we definately need to find a secret path from the temple to the scroll repository. I checked my temple, as I thought maybe the one "blank" spot I had might have changed, but alas it remains blank.

Thinking about the number 104,034... could these numbers have ANY relevancy to our temples?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:45 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

jojoneo wrote:

Thinking about the number 104,034... could these numbers have ANY relevancy to our temples?

Well I tried going through door 1, 0, 4, 0, 3, 4

You know when you are in the temple the door has that door=1 or whatever. I just got trapped. But I agree it seems like a clue to me.

Another thing...
Pyramid Painting Vol. 7: Faux Finishes-Here you can create a stunning exterior fit for an ancient scroll repository.

So how do we paint the sucker?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

jojoneo wrote:
I think we definately need to find a secret path from the temple to the scroll repository. I checked my temple, as I thought maybe the one "blank" spot I had might have changed, but alas it remains blank.

I'm not sure.

When I looked at the number, I thought "That sounds like an ordered pair!"

(104, 34)

So I tried Buried Treasure at that location. No dice.

I still dunno if it's important, or just a random fact from the TNT.

Post subject:

Honestly the number of handfuls of sand it took to uncover the Repository doesn't seem like a clue to me. If it were a clue, it seems like it'd be a rather awkward one. But considering that we don't really have anything else to go on...

...I really wish they'd put out the next chapter of the story.

Post subject:
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

nativebeauty06 wrote:
ok umm..quick question how do you find the Gift Shop of One-Thousand Trinkets..i know i can click on the link on the first post but how do u find it?

Go to the temple of 1000 tombs and the window of the temple on the right (your right), click on it.

Post subject: Re: banner
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:50 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

keisbuddy wrote:
Er, not to seem ungrateful, or dense (I hope), but--where is the Temple banner found on Neopets? It's not on the list of Referrals banners.

I can tell, I always hang around the same places on Neopets & never see anything else.

I'm 99% sure it's one of the top banners (the ads). I'm not positive though, because I have the ads blocked.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Draconity wrote:
Honestly the number of handfuls of sand it took to uncover the Repository doesn't seem like a clue to me. If it were a clue, it seems like it'd be a rather awkward one. But considering that we don't really have anything else to go on...

...I really wish they'd put out the next chapter of the story.

Then why would the Repository be buried by that odd amount? Though I don't think we'll find anything until the Fortune Teller changes her message. But that Sutek's Tomb thing is still bugging me...

The Suppository continues!!!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject: oops
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:53 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Oh, yeah, I blocked the top banner ads too. In fact I forgot they are there.

I remembered that the spinning scroll to the left of the Fortune Teller had a yellow bird on it, so when I got back in the Temple just now I went to the library that had a scroll that looked like that one. My pet read it. Same old same old, gained some insight, etc, etc, out you go. That ain't it.

Last edited by keisbuddy on Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:54 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I've asked before and not sure I got an answer (or perhaps it came when I was sleeping)!

Anyway - have people been getting the physical scrolls? I've checked the wizard and there aren't any showing up. Now I know people received scrolls as a prizes for the Lenny C a few weeks back Where are those scrolls? I find it hard to believe everyone is holding on to them. We all know neopoints talk here in Neopia! Just look at the prices for a handful of sand!!

Where are they?? Has someone bought them all up?? Who would do that? Maybe the kind of person who would buy up 900 handfuls of sand!! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:56 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

jojoneo wrote:
Where are they?? Has someone bought them all up?? Who would do that? Maybe the kind of person who would buy up 900 handfuls of sand!! LOL

Don't look at me! I don't have any physical scrolls! 0:) Though I wish I did!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next