Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

jamc29 wrote:
idk if this has anything to do with it, but if you click instructions, than the click on the entrance of the smallest tomb on the top right, a staff member appears on the bottom right

which page are you referring to? temple of 1000 tombs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

jamc29 wrote:
idk if this has anything to do with it, but if you click instructions, than the click on the entrance of the smallest tomb on the top right, a staff member appears on the bottom right

Thats just an "easter egg" as they call it. There are several games with that staff member popping up in places. Mostly in games he creates.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jetro wrote:
jamc29 wrote:

which page are you referring to? temple of 1000 tombs?

Referring to the Sutek's Tomb game instruction page....

I went to the Neopedia entry for Sutek and it's pretty suspicious! I wonder if it has to do w/ our plot? Like, maybe we have to play the game or something? Who knows, but good job on finding that, elric!! :)

Post subject:
PPT Student
PPT Student

There's a pet named 104034 ..probably just a coincidence though, not as cool as elrics find 8)

http://www.neopets.com/search.phtml?selected_type=pet&string=104034

Awesome Set by DM!! :D

:) Neo44392 on Neopets^_^ Neomail me for neopets premium invites :)

Post subject:
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

lu5t wrote:
Hm.... yea. it's true. I saw the sutek's tomb neopedia, and sutek is carrying two scrolls to the repository.

And this phrase "It is finished," Donkor said. "All your treasures, all your secrets. They will be guarded behind the most sophisticated traps ever designed. Even if tomb robbers were to get beyond the traps... the lock would stop them cold" sounds just like the temple of 1000 tombs.

Wow.. elric, impressive.

Look closer. There are actually four scrolls. And that building is one of the three pyramids on the upper left of the Lost Desert map. Not the Repository. They even talk about Geb going into Suteks Tomb. So its clear that its not the Repository. It talks about the uncovering up Suteks Tomb.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:59 am 

hi i'm kinda lost..i have my tablet filled but i haven't done the comic thing and when i went to the Repository i just guessed cuz i was just messing around and i got it right and started diggin..do i still have to do the comics?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:01 am 

Might I add, the whole article is concerning Suteks Tomb, not the Repository. And quoted from the article...

After Neopian archaeologists uncovered Sutek's Tomb...

Has anyone read the article before? If so, was that particular section in there before the LDP? If not, it probably isn't related to the plot...

Post subject:
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Does anyone have a Geb? If you do, try going to the Repository with it. Maybe the Geb knows how to get in.

The Suppository intensifies!!!

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

nativebeauty06 wrote:
hi i'm kinda lost..i have my tablet filled but i haven't done the comic thing and when i went to the Repository i just guessed cuz i was just messing around and i got it right and started diggin..do i still have to do the comics?

If you mean "do the comics" as in click on all the tablet's symbols in order (left to right, and top to bottom), that are in the comic, then yes.... thats if you want the avatar and all :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:02 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i still cant find anything suspicious in any codes

Sakura-DAISUKI
http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/ccs_fan ... isu_01.gif
hoo...153 frames...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Opps! But indeed, from the paint, it's sutek's tomb. Mayb the story is not related to the plot. Thanks for correcting me. I think my eyesight is getting worse due to long hours staring at com. lol. :P

Look closer. There are actually four scrolls. And that building is one of the three pyramids on the upper left of the Lost Desert map. Not the Repository. They even talk about Geb going into Suteks Tomb. So its clear that its not the Repository. It talks about the uncovering up Suteks Tomb.[/quote]

Edit:
Man... its almost time for me to go out. Guess i got to leave out 6-7 hours of no neopets. :( Hope nothing big has passed by then.

JasEdit: Do not double post. If you were the last to post and you want to add more, please use the "edit" button in the top right of each of your posts. Thank you. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:16 am 

Hey everybody! I just joined up, but I've been following the Desert Plot threads. I thought I might have something to contribute, but it might just be a dead end.

After getting everything and uncovering the tomb, I read this posted here:

It starts in the desert but not in the plain,
But then? Not in sunshine, but found in the rain.
After that, just ask Coltzan, Amira knows not.
And end in the pyramid; not a temple or hut.
Put them together, your next task's in hand.
And perhaps a great city will return to this land.

So I went and typed "Coltzan" into the search engine. One of the things it brought up was "Royal Proclamations of Coltzan Vol. 13" which looks like this:

And in the item description, it says:

<i>Here you might find a hunter or cup.</i>

I went to go read that same scroll in the library in the tomb. As of yet, nothing has changed, and I'm trying to puzzle out just what on Earth this is, if anything. Please tell me this didn't come from an old plot.

I hope this gives somebody a clue. Heck, I hope someone gives me a clue if this turns out to be something. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:19 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

That 'riddle' is actually the Lenny Conundrum - while it is to do with the same subject as the plot, I believe that it doesn't have anything to do with the plot and clues itself.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:20 am 

Alex wrote:
That 'riddle' is actually the Lenny Conundrum - while it is to do with the same subject as the plot, I believe that it doesn't have anything to do with the plot and clues itself.

Curses.

Oh well, it looks like I haven't been following the threads quite closely enough. I tried!

Post subject: temple
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:24 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I think the whole dig out the repository thing was a way for people who got a late start (like me) to catch up. Anybody try putting sand in the Cooking Pot? I mean, that's what my Neopets always do with bottles of sand.

While we're waiting around, would someone tell me how to get to the Temple without using the URL? I started out immediately using the URL from this forum, & never found out if there was a link anyplace on Neopets, or if so where it was. You know what I mean; like there's the footprints in the upper right of the Lost Desert map, & they are a link to the Repository. Is there a link to the Temple? (Why do I care, I'm locked out? Maybe it will open again someday...)

And does anyone know why it's called Temple of 1,000 Tombs when:

(1) No deity was worshipped there.
(2) There's not exactly a thousand of anything in it.
(2) No one is buried there.

I'm bored...

Kei's Buddy
http://www.keithewolf.com
(SpaceElf1 on Neopets)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next