Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

sirclucky wrote:
Plus there isnt going to be a war.

Since when? o_O TNT have mentioned the fighting aspect of this plot many times, confiming that there would be many puzzles and many fights.

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

you need to give a false prophecy to the statue and then you will be brought back to the front of the temple. I think you'll have to wait the hour.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:57 pm 

jojoneo wrote:
you need to give a false prophecy to the statue and then you will be brought back to the front of the temple. I think you'll have to wait the hour.

THANKS FOR THE INFO I WAS GETTING REALLY FRUSTRATED

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

emmett68 wrote:
jojoneo wrote:

THANKS FOR THE INFO I WAS GETTING REALLY FRUSTRATED

*blocks ears* >_<

Hey emmett, all caps is considered yelling. Could you please tone it down? Thanks. :D

Elric's LDP Fun Pics
Visit Petfinder.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:07 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm guessing we will be digging until at least tomorrow!!

News is up, no new plot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

jojoneo wrote:
I'm guessing we will be digging until at least tomorrow!!

News is up, no new plot.

Not necessarily. Remember, the digging started before the news was released. And what we're doing isnt completely tied into the comics, as this stage of the plot isn't mentioned at all in the comics (yet). But yeah, i hear ya, good chance we're digging till tmw.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

sirclucky wrote:
Guys. This is the first time agility has done anything. Plus there isnt going to be a war. I dont see a problem with giving high agility pets a big advantage, it makes sence.

Anyways, have people been getting more items out of late? like I got 2 in my first 10-15 digs, but recently have gotten alot more stuff, like one every dig.

Here is a quote from the editorial in issue 206

Quote:
Donna, I have seen some people have Tyrannian army points, will you be having a Lost Desert army in this plot and if so, how will you get the points? - Lozandboo
This plot we are doing something different, you will not be able to choose sides, but you will earn points that can be redeemed for great prizes. One way will be through fighting, but that is just one of many...

So I am guessing that means there will be a war.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Trick wrote:
sirclucky wrote:
Plus there isnt going to be a war.

Since when? o_O TNT have mentioned the fighting aspect of this plot many times, confiming that there would be many puzzles and many fights.

And we have a new challanger that isnt part of a war. We'll see one or two more of those, but no war. Thats what I think. :)

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:27 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

There may not be a WAR war, but there will be battles. They've said so many times. I'm just happy there's going to be some fighting -- I only ever really play the BD during plots.

Quote:
And we have a new challanger that isnt part of a war. We'll see one or two more of those, but no war. Thats what I think.

Nah, the DoN challenger is something else entirely. DoN challengers sometimes relate to current goings-on on the site while still being separate. The last DoN challengers, The Drenched, seemed like they should be part of the Maraqua war, but weren't. They had nothing to do with war points or trophies or anything. I think it's the same thing here. You don't get any special trophies (besides a DoN upgrade) or any points to redeem or anything when you beat him -- he's just a regular old DoN challenger.

Last edited by Cranberry on Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:28 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

After not playing for a long time, I entered the site and saw there was a new plot. After searching a bit, I see this is a puzzle plot. I never participated in a puzzle plot, so I'd like to try it, but I only see clues for temples or tombs, and don't understand anything. o_O
Can someone tell me where to start?
Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:30 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Cranberry wrote:
There may not be a WAR war, but there will be battles. They've said so many times. I'm just happy there's going to be some fighting -- I only ever really play the BD during plots.

There will have to be a war against the undead, and I don't really think it is a good idea to choose the undead as a side to figh for lol I think we will all have to fight to save the lost desert.

So at a guess, yes, it will still be a war, just notlike the other ones lol Makes sense??

Tanwo wrote:
After not playing for a long time, I entered the site and saw there was a new plot. After searching a bit, I see this is a puzzle plot. I never participated in a puzzle plot, so I'd like to try it, but I only see clues for temples or tombs, and don't understand anything. o_O
Thanks

If you read the first post on this split it tells you want to do, it is a lot easier going back to look at that than have a whole load of new posts on it :)

Last edited by zalensia on Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Cranberry wrote:

I agree on both counts, heh.

And defenders challengers have nothing to do with the plot per say - we got one of those in the Maraqua war and there was plenty of fighting then ^^

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:32 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Tanwo wrote:
Thanks

I'd start by reading through the first post of this thread. Then, visit the fortune teller and the tablet so you know what they are. Then head to the temple and begin making a map of yours. Everyone's temple is unique and there is info on mapping and different ways to do so in the first post.

Welcome aboard!

Edit: Has anyone tested out the theory about digging on certain seconds after minute to get items? It seems my slow pc & I are terrible at such things, because I can't seem to get it right on the money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"The door slams shut behind you and you see a riddle inscribed on the opposite wall. It's very intriguing. You decide to spend a while trying to figure it out..."
I got this going into a room that matched my description, but it's nothing good OR bad, right?

Thanks to whoever can help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Right, enough mapping for one night. Still haven't found the room for my second clue! :( Although I am hopefully getting close to it (now on my second alphabet using the Cerise method).

Good night and AHA!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next