Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:18 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jetro wrote:
NeoKnight (the guy who found this avatar), is thinking that youll need to go through all of your old parchments to get the next clue. If that's the case, im pretty screwed and im sure quite a bunch of others are as well...

hopefully he's wrong with that.. . but it's still bugging me on how he got this...

People find unreleased avatars all the time. They are usually posted on the unreleased thread here on PPT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:19 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

To Quote NeoKnight " I changed the word 'tablet' in the url of the LDP avatar a week ago and found it that way, so anyone can find it."

Okay...this cant be the clue. This is likely the award for completing the next step and deciphering a bunch of random symbols/colors/shapes that TNT through together to make the avatar isn't the answer.

It's like us deciphering what the LDP - What does it Mean avatar to get all the pieces to the tablet...

Post subject:
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I think it's just an avatar. It has one of each color, one of each symbol and one of each door type in it. I think that's why there is nothing after 12, 4+6+12=22 so nothing after the 12 dots. It was just designed that way to be pretty. LOL.

But I'm sure there will be a way to earn it, and it probably means that we haven't seen the last of parchments. :)

Post subject:
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

How the avatar was found:
Quote:
I used the tablet avatar (http://images.neopets.com/neoboards/ava ... tablet.gif)
and changed the word tablet to parchment

*Sigh* all of this seems a little melodramatic... you know... something this simple was the huge mystery he wouldn't leak?!

Edit: took out the extra quote box

ImageDrowning In Your Soul...
Beautiful Set by .:Requiem:.

Last edited by punkykat on Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

That would be pretty rotten of neopets if you have to go through your old parchments. Although I did save mine. Somehow I doubt it.

We havent done anything with chapter 4 yet !? Are we missing something there?

I wonder if it would work if you would take the clues of the avator and combine them with your door shape, colour and symbol.

I.e. my door is black, my shape door is oval and my symbol is saf. So on the avator the first clue is: gold and fer. So what if I would enter my oval gold fer door. Clue no 2: Triangle, Kha. So I would have to go into the Triangle black door with the Kha symbol.

That way everyones clues would still be different. I can't try this theory out myself because I was still in the room with the statue and just entered a wrong prophecy to get out. Can someone try it and let us know?

Blame it on the boogie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Split. :)

New thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20778

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10