Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

zalensia wrote:
melmite wrote:
the frame sets aren't compete "door clues" as we saw them on the actual parchments, there are symbols, colours or door shapes missing in each one. The only thing that is "complete" are the dots. There is a dot sequence in the avatar which goes 1-12. But no 13 which is what neo_knight is on about.

S/he actually said they had found a 13th parchment but it only had 12 dots on it.

Quote:
It doesn't have thirteen dots on it, it has all twelve. You'll understand when you find it.

Just looking at them on the boards now, they do actually think that avatar is a clue. They might be right, but I can't see anything on it that makes a lot of sense or gives any help :( certainly doesn't give us a 13th door.

Maybe we can work out from the avatar which one is the 13th door we need to visit. One thing to do would be to find out why there are no symbols/colours/shapes for number 12 on the avvie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:32 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Wow - left for a little while and he caved!

It appears to be an awesome avatar, but if anyone is interested in all the symbols in the image:
http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifwork ... _19991.gif

Credit to husk for finding that cool site ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I'm getting this really bad sinking feeling that I should have saved my parchment images. o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:42 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Has anyone noticed that, unlike the faerie door, you only have 4 or 6 doors to try for each combination given? There are only 4 gold fer doors, triangle, oval, rectangle or pentagon, and only 6 triangle doors with kha above it, gold, silver, red, green, blue or black.

Also, number ten seems to consist of two symbols. Maybe that means the first symbol, nem, goes with the number 10 and the second, kar, goes with the eleven, meaning the black set door is number twelve??

Just random thoughts here, let me know what you think please.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:43 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

*Wonders why the 10th dot set is two symbols*

Edit: Beat me to it! :oops:

Last edited by supRNurs on Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:44 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Here's some inline images:

http://brewno.free.fr/neopets/avie_1.jpg
http://brewno.free.fr/neopets/avie_2.jpg
http://brewno.free.fr/neopets/avie_3.jpg

ImageDrowning In Your Soul...
Beautiful Set by .:Requiem:.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

1-11 are each missing something. Maybe we go back to our parchments with the same number of dots and use the missing one from that. Did that make sense? lol No clue on 12 though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:47 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

1. We're not supposed to find the avatar first... so avatar most likely not a clue

2. Following the pattern, first parchment go for first dot, 2nd parchment go for second dot, and so on up to the 12th parchment, seems too easy for a puzzle, so perhaps there's hidden meaning for the other dots for the 12 parchments...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

There are 13 dots on the very last picture. The following image is blank. Then followed by Parchment Puzzler...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Jetro wrote:
There are 13 dots on the very last picture. The following image is blank. Then followed by Parchment Puzzler...

If you count them , there are 12

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

but - if this is an avatar, we need to figure out where he found it, not what's scrolling in it...

and if it's important (what's in it), then perhaps the numbers we see in the clouds relates to which order you need to go in (like, look at screen 2, then go to screen 4, etc) to get the door you need...

Last edited by Jetro on Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Anyone though of trying to make 13 dots from the avatar, 1+12, 2+11 etc and seeing what combinations you come up with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:52 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

melmite wrote:
Jetro wrote:

If you count them , there are 12

my bad, eyes getting shot from being on the computer for too long..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:52 pm 

:evil: Hi people, Just felt like talking here while i wait for temple to allow me out (now i know how to properlly get my 1st tablet piece!) :evil:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

So many riddles...WAY too little time

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Here are few Ideas/Findings that I have.

1) I checked the names on the Plot images and all of them except plot #5 end in _click.swf. This leads me to believe that plot #5 will have an update.

2) On page 3 of Plot 5 there is the links to the two towers. I decompiled the image and actually the links are on the two light clouds behind the towers.

3) The numbers in the clouds are purely coincidental. By isolating the cloud image and blowing it up you can see that the 2 is mearly a continuation of another line.

Isolated Clouds

In all other plots where numbers have been used, there has been NO question that the numbers are what the numbers are. With the letters on the beach, there is no question that they are letters and what letters they are.

4) When you click on one of the images for translating the Tablet it takes you to http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/pcl.phtml?xt=image Name&rand=Random number larger than 9999

eg: http://www.neopets.com/desert/ldp/pcl.phtml?xt=ra&rand=02443

All of the image namesgive you a r=1 with or without a random number. you get nothing for an incorrect name. While I think the numbers above are coincidental, there might be something there with the correct word/number combination.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next