Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:15 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I got into this a bit late, but I made my map, got my tablet filled in, found my statue (it was in the last of the prophecy doors, go figure), got my "reward", and read my scroll. Bring on the next part I say!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

How did sakhmet vanish?I can't read the plot for some reasone :( What happened in chapters 4 and 5?

? days left until the Revolution comes out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Brynne wrote:
skizzy the wonder lizard wrote:
has everyone entered the random contest? i think it might lead to a clue on wednesday, so if you haven't entered yet, go now!

I agree. It did say in the instructions for the RC that 'EVERYONE'S A WINNER' in caps and all. I wonder if you have to enter to get to the next part of the plot. If you do all those who don't enter will be outta luck but I will be :roflol: at them.

first, just wanted to say thanks everyone for the help.....i never know how to start with these things, and i couldn't have done it without you. secondly, about the random contest, it says: How many tombs are in the Temple of 1,000 Tombs and why the heck would anyone need that many tombs anyway? " so i was thinking, maybe you have to enter the number of tombs you found....not sure if this would include libraries, but it's a thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:32 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

muzzle32 wrote:
Brynne wrote:
has everyone entered the random contest? i think it might lead to a clue on wednesday, so if you haven't entered yet, go now!

I agree. It did say in the instructions for the RC that 'EVERYONE'S A WINNER' in caps and all. I wonder if you have to enter to get to the next part of the plot. If you do all those who don't enter will be outta luck but I will be :roflol: at them.

first, just wanted to say thanks everyone for the help.....i never know how to start with these things, and i couldn't have done it without you. secondly, about the random contest, it says: How many tombs are in the Temple of 1,000 Tombs and why the heck would anyone need that many tombs anyway? " so i was thinking, maybe you have to enter the number of tombs you found....not sure if this would include libraries, but it's a thought.

If TNT did that... everyone would hate them, especially since you can only enter once

18 Premium Referrals Left! PM, AIM, YIM, or E-mail me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
muzzle32 wrote:
Brynne wrote:

The trick with the number of tombs is to be as vague as possible. Tell them it is a number between zero and infinity, like I did. That is the right answer since every possible number is included.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I read the spinning scroll....the chick (ben) just in case it might do something now that the news had changed, but no luck. I'm going to bed....all this speculating is driving me bananas!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I did enter the RC, and just typed something silly without much thought.

As far as the tomb, I did find my statue once, but since I got so befuddled with mapping (and don't really have the time right now), I have no idea where it is. I've finally completed my tablet tonight, have my "prophesy" to type in ... and have the awful feeling that it's going to take another couple of days to find that room again.

I actually almost gave up on getting the tablet completed, door 9 took 3 days of off and on trying to find.

I've read rumors that there's something hidden in the TP, in the parchments, but I'm guessing that TNT wants to give people time to get caught up. There's loads of people who still don't have their tablet completed for one reason or another. I'm surprised I've gotten this far, I usually can't be bothered with these involved plots. But on the suspicion that it may have something to do with the war (if there is one, which looks ver likely to me), I decided to persevere.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:15 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I dont think there's a wrong answer with the Random Contest this time. It states that everyone is a winner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:42 am 

how does this person make this kind of map...http://tim.arlott.com/jas/tombmap.jpg
i tried to do it and failed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:05 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I just wrote 1,000 (for the RC) :lol:

Set by Pixa!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:22 am 

muzzle32 wrote:

That's what I thought as well, so for my answer I wrote:
288 tombs, 3 libraries.

My math:
4 door shapes x 6 door colors x 12 symbols = 288 combinations.
I counted all the doors on my map to make sure this was correct since despite being in college and taking engineering calculus, at times I have trouble performing basic math without my nice, shiny TI-86 graphing calculator. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Evil Rabbit wrote:
muzzle32 wrote:

That's what I thought as well, so for my answer I wrote:
288 tombs, 3 libraries.

My math:
4 door shapes x 6 door colors x 12 symbols = 288 combinations.
I counted all the doors on my map to make sure this was correct since despite being in college and taking engineering calculus, at times I have trouble performing basic math without my nice, shiny TI-86 graphing calculator. :oops:

i also have 288 tombs..three libraries and two blank spots

Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

For the RC, I said there were 288 burial chambers but an infinite number of tombs, since new victems are ariving daily. I also noted the 3 libraries and the alleged gift shop. I tried to answer in a way that could not be wrong, but I am not as good at twisting words as my brother.
Hopefully this does lead to something... since that would be more than we have right now. :P

EDIT: Although I suppose we could all be off with our number of tombs, since it could be argued that there are no tombs since there are no lethal traps. All the place does is slap you around and scare you a bit :roflol:

- UL winner #27 - Neopets username: rain_the_windflower -
- User Lookups and recolored sidebars on my Uni's petpage -

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Fr the Random Contest you can find what I put down on it in this thread lol
http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... ht=#446543

I see I went to bed again and missed nothing :) That is good :) lol

I can't believe that TNT are dragging this out like this, I am starting to think everyone on neopets is missing something again now lol

EDIT: Look what happened when I went to the healing faerie
Quote:
The Water Faerie says a few magical words and...
In celebration of the Faerie Festival, all your Neopets have their health completely restored!!!

Wonder if that will have something to do with the plot today?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

zalensia wrote:
Fr the Random Contest you can find what I put down on it in this thread lol
http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... ht=#446543

I see I went to bed again and missed nothing :) That is good :) lol

I can't believe that TNT are dragging this out like this, I am starting to think everyone on neopets is missing something again now lol

EDIT: Look what happened when I went to the healing faerie
Quote:
The Water Faerie says a few magical words and...
In celebration of the Faerie Festival, all your Neopets have their health completely restored!!!

Wonder if that will have something to do with the plot today?

Ha, I was just about to post the same thing... well abut the fearie at least
I just got the same messege when visiting the water fearie.
Has this happened before?
Does this happen every year?
Or is the Festival what Princess Amira was about to anouce before she was interrupted?
Could she have been anouncing a festival in honour of Nuria?

- UL winner #27 - Neopets username: rain_the_windflower -
- User Lookups and recolored sidebars on my Uni's petpage -

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next