Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:39 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
well, as for the nuria account, i gave it a scarab cookie, as well as neomailed it my prophecy. no luck with either.

has everyone entered the random contest? i think it might lead to a clue on wednesday, so if you haven't entered yet, go now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:21 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

skizzy the wonder lizard wrote:
has everyone entered the random contest? i think it might lead to a clue on wednesday, so if you haven't entered yet, go now!

I agree. It did say in the instructions for the RC that 'EVERYONE'S A WINNER' in caps and all. I wonder if you have to enter to get to the next part of the plot. If you do all those who don't enter will be outta luck but I will be :roflol: at them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:24 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Brynne wrote:

I agree. It did say in the instructions for the RC that 'EVERYONE'S A WINNER' in caps and all. I wonder if you have to enter to get to the next part of the plot. If you do all those who don't enter will be outta luck but I will be :roflol: at them.

That too... but I rather liked mine... I hope I win! :D

but on a more serious note... I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

18 Premium Referrals Left! PM, AIM, YIM, or E-mail me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I think it would be cool but wierd if the contest gave a clue.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
iuberwalrus wrote:
Brynne wrote:

That too... but I rather liked mine... I hope I win! :D

but on a more serious note... I wouldn't be surprised if that was true.

If that were true, wouldn't you sad if you were working on the plot, but didn't enter the RC? :( I would hate for anyone to be left out, unless that means more prizes for the rest of us :P

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:30 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

well, as for the nuria account, i gave it a scarab cookie, as well as neomailed it my prophecy. no luck with either.

I entered last week with a theory that made no sense, but I included the word "asparagus" in it. I remember that they had a key word they were looking for in the last RC about how much asparagus Adam can eat or something...so I'm taking the chance that "asparagus" is the key word. I'm probably wrong, but hey, no harm done.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Regarding the random contest, it does make somewhat sense to use that as a benchmark or time frame for everyone to get caught up and move onwards. at least that's what im hoping for but i got a nagging feeling it's nothing. Unless it's a "second chance" for those of us who are blind and missed the clues they have now (if there are any).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
Skynetmain wrote:
If that were true, wouldn't you sad if you were working on the plot, but didn't enter the RC? :( I would hate for anyone to be left out, unless that means more prizes for the rest of us :P

it would be very sad. i've been trying to make posts on the neoboards every once in a while about it to get the word out.

it might not lead to a clue at all, but what have you got to lose by entering?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:39 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

iuberwalrus wrote:
Alright I know I'm just throwing things out here, but what about this:
Quote:
You got buried in a pile of scarabs? How strange. I sure didn't see that one coming!" She glares at her crystal ball. "Piece of junk. That'll teach me to trust people at the Trading Post. Well, I guess you can still go back to the Mysterious Tablet. Maybe we can figure out something else."

Trading post? I'm gonna go do a search or something for "crystal ball," or nuria :)

JasEdit: Double post merged. :)

This might help you to narrow down what's already been tried. http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... all#445841

The RC is a thought. The last couple of lenny conundrums have also been plot related, though I can't see them awarding clues. It might just be a theme they are carrying on.

Edit: While we're still stuck banging our heads on our keyboards, I though I'd repeat this post from a few splits back. Just feels like we're missing something....

Quote:
Bored waiting for new clues?
Other random things to ponder:

When asked about the plot in this week's editorial, Donna said, "We are hoping it will be super-ultra-extra hard to solve. Its hard to make a puzzle with millions of people working to solve it though, I am sure some people will get certain parts easily. The parts really are quite varied, and you just need to figure out what you have to do to progress." Perhaps we have completed the "easily" part and now "just need to figure out what you have to do to progress."

Will the plot be "locked" soon? Other plot avatars have been retired after a certain number of people have gotten them. TNT seems to be going out of their way to avoid that and include people from all time zones. Perhaps there is a deadline, after which you will no longer be able to receive parchments, thus limiting the avatar and saving the last part of the plot (and the biggest reward) for those that have kept up all the way through.

What grand occasion was the Princess planning to annouce?

The scrolls found inside each library door were random in the beginning, then locked to a specific door corresponding to the actual item scroll's descriptions, with the release of the tablet pieces. Why? Is this significant? Are the titles significant as well?

Why does our pet understand the scroll matching the statue's sumbol? Is the statue's symbol significant somewhere else as well?

The prophecy we were given upon translating our tablet does not end in a period and has already come true, yet the statue continues to ask for a prophecy. Could it be only the beginning of a much longer prophecy?

What's up with the fortune teller's crystal ball? Why does she remind us that we can view the tablet again? Do we NEED to?

And the pile of scarabs? What's that about? I thought scarabs represented the good guys! Is there a reason we are stuck in the statue room (even though you CAN get out)? Is there something else we are supposed to do here? Finish the prophecy, maybe......

Last edited by supRNurs on Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Skynetmain wrote:

it would be very sad. i've been trying to make posts on the neoboards every once in a while about it to get the word out.

it might not lead to a clue at all, but what have you got to lose by entering?

That is very honorable of you to warn others, but you have a lot to lose by entering! You will lose the precious seconds used to come up with and write your entry. Time is always important in a plot.

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

what was being said a little while back about clickable towers? are they in the comic? i'd try and find it myself but all these splits are a little daunting.

my arrow always turns into a clicky-hand on the comics, so i can't search for clickable things on the comic on my own.

Skynetmain wrote:
That is very honorable of you to warn others, but you have a lot to lose by entering! You will lose the precious seconds used to come up with and write your entry. Time is always important in a plot.

um, i have no idea what you mean. i entered the RC a long time ago, so i'm not really wasting any time at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:00 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

what was being said a little while back about clickable towers? are they in the comic? i'd try and find it myself but all these splits are a little daunting.

my arrow always turns into a clicky-hand on the comics, so i can't search for clickable things on the comic on my own.

They are on the last page of chapter 5 - the two towers that seems to stand out on the city have two rectangles around them that appear to be clickable. If you can use tab to highlight clickable areas (depends on which browser you use, I think) you should be able to see them. They are not clickable, as of yet anyway. But, since you say you can't search for clickable things on your own, that may not work for you either. Maybe you could try a different browser, just for stuff like that?
There was a screenie of this posted somewhere too, but I can't seem to find it with a search. I'll keep looking. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Skynetmain wrote:

um, i have no idea what you mean. i entered the RC a long time ago, so i'm not really wasting any time at all.

Use tab to scroll through the comic (number 5, page 2 I think.) The yellow box will go over the 2 towers before moving on the next part.

EDIT: Bah, beat me to it :(

18 Premium Referrals Left! PM, AIM, YIM, or E-mail me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

thanks to both of you :hug:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:08 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Found it! Posted by Moongewl
Quote:
For those having trouble with the tabbing thing(I couldn't get it to work in Firefox at all, so I used IE and was somewhat more successful), here is something like what you should/would see:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/M ... khmet1.gif

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/M ... khmet2.gif

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next