Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:37 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Maggin wrote:
Sonics_Sakura wrote:
I've changed my password and logged out.. I'm gonna start being paranoid and deleting my cookies once every few hours from now on, just watch. x.x

This is terrible though.. -.- I hope someone catches all of this and gets rid of it quickly..

I am confused about cookies. :) Does anyone know how to delete them on Windows XP and what exactly would deleteing them result in? Just in case... I need them or something for later on?

Click on Tools if you're using IE and you should see Internet Properties in a box (see below), then click Delete Cookies and a little box will pop up, click yes, then do the same for Temporary Internet files including off-line content, then clear your History -- your computer will thank you. That can slow your computer down alot. What clearing cookies will do is log you out of anyplace you've been that uses a name/password - so make sure you have them written down! You'll have to log in again after you do this. I clear everything after any site visited.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:20 am 

everconfused wrote:
Maggin wrote:
Sonics_Sakura wrote:
I've changed my password and logged out.. I'm gonna start being paranoid and deleting my cookies once every few hours from now on, just watch. x.x

This is terrible though.. -.- I hope someone catches all of this and gets rid of it quickly..

I am confused about cookies. :) Does anyone know how to delete them on Windows XP and what exactly would deleteing them result in? Just in case... I need them or something for later on?

Click on Tools if you're using IE and you should see Internet Properties in a box (see below), then click Delete Cookies and a little box will pop up, click yes, then do the same for Temporary Internet files including off-line content, then clear your History -- your computer will thank you. That can slow your computer down alot. What clearing cookies will do is log you out of anyplace you've been that uses a name/password - so make sure you have them written down! You'll have to log in again after you do this. I clear everything after any site visited.

Thank-you!

My signature is better than yours....

Post subject: hacker
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:25 pm 

Quote:
Do you know that for definate?

that's what i've seen and what my friends told me. So chances are it wasn't just one hacker, but many who just took advantage. The neopets team of course won't admit they were hacked. Also beware 'cause the hacker has AIM service and that's how he also hacks other people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

so whats the deal then?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6