Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:59 pm 

jakecubee wrote:
just wondering is this guy have to do with the plot or his he just another person trying to trick us?

http://www.neopets.com/randomfriend.pht ... rincejazan

this user is new. I searched last week for a user named PrinceJazan and none was found... it looks like you may have found something!

MattEdit: Please do not post twice in a row; there is an edit button you can use to edit your post.

jakecubee wrote:

This user existed last week... I don't think it is a part of the plot.

PS -- sorry Jas, didn't mean to post twice! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Trick wrote:
shutdown wrote:
Guess what I found :)

It source code I found in Chapter 5. Sort of out of place but I'm checking Terror Mountain just in case.

http://swf.neopets.com/desert/ldp/comic_book/comic_book_shell_ld_v3.swf

I think that was discovered a few splits ago but there didn't seem to be anything interesting or useful about it. So far, anyway =)

That is the comic book "shell". It's the bottom prev and next links. If there is no comic chapter specified (which is specified when you visit the LDP comic pages), then the default Hannah comic shows up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

and isn't it Quasala? I think tnt would get it right

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

lyohe wrote:
jakecubee wrote:
just wondering is this guy have to do with the plot or his he just another person trying to trick us?

this user is new. I searched last week for a user named PrinceJazan and none was found... it looks like you may have found something!

You know what's interesting, none of the pets have a web page, not even the defaults

deadlypker wrote:

Actually, no, it is Qasala :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ok then, they may have something to do with the plot, tho qasala was decided to be put in the plot first so he was created first? I may be wrong

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:12 pm 

The fat king with a beard has to be King Hagan... Just trying to brainstorm with you guys. (and I looked, there is not any phrases you could tell him that would even vaguely relate to the plot)

I have read 9 of the 12 scrolls. The next step I am going to take is to open all of the doors with the symbol on my Faerie statue. I was thinking... If the riddle in front of the tomb lead us to the faerie, maybe the symbol on the faerie door will lead to the gift shop? (I know it is not the door with the riddle and faerie symbol... it took me 11 doors to find my Faerie last week)

Last edited by lyohe on Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

greenbugsy wrote:
lyohe wrote:
jakecubee wrote:

You know what's interesting, none of the pets have a web page, not even the defaults

deadlypker wrote:

Actually, no, it is Qasala :)

All petpages are down ;) but I know this was probably already pointed out, but a lot of lost desert tcg cards were taken down. Qasala tablets was. And if u search qasala the picture for it is a red x an a box, they may just be for me

lyohe wrote:
The fat king with a beard has to be King Hagan... Just trying to brainstorm with you guys. (and I looked, there is not any phrases you could tell him that would even vaguely relate to the plot)

I have read 9 of the 12 scrolls. The next step I am going to take is to open all of the doors with the symbol on my Faerie statue. I was thinking... If the riddle in front of the tomb lead us to the faerie, maybe the symbol on the faerie door will lead to the gift shop? (I know it is not the door with the riddle and faerie symbol... it took me 11 doors to find my Faerie last week)

I think that was more or less a joke, and what I mean by taken down is their pics are, u can click on em but when u do the pics come up as red x's in a box. Thats only for a couple cards tho
[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

well i found a way to vuew the petpages!

you click on the view my petpage, then you get rid of the petpages.neopets so the link changes to home.neopets then you get ride of the home. and it will take you to the petpages!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:46 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

jakecubee wrote:

You know what else? He's supposed to be 'Almighty Set' in a guild called Warriors of Qasala. This guild does not exist :o

Or is this a private guild? Can anyone help out here?

Go ahead, jump. 100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Last edited by Devilfish on Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Devilfish wrote:
jakecubee wrote:

You know what else? He's supposed to be 'Almighty Set' in a guild called Warriors of Qasala. This guild does not exist :o

It's probably a private, invitation only type guild. Chances are, this person is the only member.

The most fishy thing about this account is the shop. He's selling overpriced orange sands and has something in the blog about buying them to help Jazan's army. I hope no one desperate goes to the shop and buys the sand...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Rachiroo wrote:
Devilfish wrote:
jakecubee wrote:

It's probably a private, invitation only type guild. Chances are, this person is the only member.

The most fishy thing about this account is the shop. He's selling overpriced orange sands and has something in the blog about buying them to help Jazan's army. I hope no one desperate goes to the shop and buys the sand...

Yup, just edited my post :oops:
I noticed the shop too, the blog says this:
Help fund Jazan's Army. Prince Jazan is the leader of the Warriors of Qasala, neomail him for an invite into his guild and clan. The more you donate, the btter chance you have of beeing shown in Jazan's shop.

Ugh, probably nothing. Should I try to neomail this person?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:52 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

if you read what i wrote before nvrmind. it used to say the guild leader in the url now it says the guild id and i got confused

edit: i neomailed him to ask to be in his guild

Last edited by jakecubee on Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I asked him for an invite to his guild but on my side, I think qasala will have something to do with the plot tho, just saying, desert ruki pretty strong, was last seen 35 days ago, I think he may have something to do with it, just me tho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:56 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Quote:

Are you sure? I'm sorry for asking, but this is the reason why I'm picking that page apart...

I neomailed him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:00 pm 

NO! I finally got my 1st peice and it turned to slug.....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next