Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Guild Problem
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:32 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I just visited my guild to find out that the leader was frozen and all of the other council members were gone, which basically makes me in charge for now, since I am the only council member. Well I have no idea what her new accounts name is and since the guild is private she probably can't find it. I doubt she remembered anyones name in the guild since it was new. I just don't know what to do. Should I quite the guild and leave it with a frozen leader?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:35 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

For now, hope she remembered the guild's name and goes to it and it all works out. But for now, I guess just try to run the guild...

Set by Maureen.

Back after at least half a year...Back on Neo too now...=P My account is amrinder11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:58 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Michelle,

The other guild council quit without letting anyone know? That doesn't sound very good, especially with the leader being frozen. Do you know what she was frozen for?

I'd give it a couple of days, see if the leader neomails you for an invite or to let you know what's going on. In the meantime, just post on the message board that while you're the only council left, that you're not really in charge, but just keeping the guild together until you hear from the leader.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:48 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

everconfused wrote:
Michelle,

The other guild council quit without letting anyone know? That doesn't sound very good, especially with the leader being frozen. Do you know what she was frozen for?

I'd give it a couple of days, see if the leader neomails you for an invite or to let you know what's going on. In the meantime, just post on the message board that while you're the only council left, that you're not really in charge, but just keeping the guild together until you hear from the leader.

Thanks for the advice. =) She did give me layout admin so I was able to make it un-private.

I do think it's weird that all of the other council members left without even posting one message. Slowly the rest of the guild members are leaving without notice. If Manda, the guild leader doesn't come on in a week or so I'm sorry to say I will quit the guild. >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:18 pm 

honestly i would probably leave the guild anyway since the leader got frozen & the other council left w/o notice. sounds kinda fishy to me. we just had a guild shake up in my old guild too. long story but i had been in it almost 3 yrs as 2nd in command & i ended up leaving for personal reasons & everyone ended up leaving w/ me. didnt know i was that important to the guild. :) thought i would just leave quietly but i at least posted that i was leaving & thats why i think its fishy. the other members were council & should have at least posted they were leaving if for nothing other than common courtesy. thats my 2 cents worth. hope it helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 2:25 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hmm. Maybe they all figured that since the leader got frozen, the guild would just be deleted or abandoned? I don't know, maybe you should re-create the guild and invite some of the old members back.

<3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:37 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I tried to make a guild once and it bombed. Plus I don't know any of the other people that were in the guilds names.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]