Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:07 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jasujo wrote:
Thank you. :) That makes a lot more sense and it also explains the filename. The time library has now been changed to the astral library. :)

Ahhhh.... ASTRAL!! I've been trying to figure out what "ast" could stand for! Thank YOU! :D

EDIT; Because we'll probably end up explaining this too :P
Filename for the river door is ldp_door_lib_h2o.gif (H20 - water - river)
for maze is ldp_door_lib_nwo.gif (nwo - no way out - maze)
for astral is ldp_door_lib_ast.gif (ast - astral - stars and constellations)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

No idea if it is posted yet but... The shops are still around for some reason.

-http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=49
-http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=50
-http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=51
-http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=54
-http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=55

All of them are still selling stuff too. =]

My Signature Was Too Bad =(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I think you missed my edit, so I'll ask again. ;) )
Where did you find all the scroll descriptions? I thought only three of them had been found.

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:30 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jasujo wrote:
Where did you find all the scroll descriptions? I thought only three of them had been found.

You're right, I did :oops: I was so excted to have an explanation of the filename.

I had four on my list, from galleries and tp (self-verified.) The remainder I found listed on a petpage, with a google seach of the site. I take them to be accurate as most of the names had already been discovered and posted on the unrealeased thread a while back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

supRNurs wrote:
Jasujo wrote:

You're right, I did :oops: I was so excted to have an explanation of the filename.

I had four on my list, from galleries and tp (self-verified.) The remainder I found listed on a petpage, with a google seach of the site. I take them to be accurate as most of the names had already been discovered and posted on the unrealeased thread a while back.

You can find the scrolls and their descriptions by typing in relevant keywords for the "Search Neopets" function. For example, typing in 'desert' will bring up five of the twelve.

Awesome Set by Neko

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:42 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

stinkyllama wrote:
You can find the scrolls and their descriptions by typing in relevant keywords for the "Search Neopets" function. For example, typing in 'desert' will bring up five of the twelve.

Ahh.. they have all been activated now! That's nice to know.
But, now I feel like a dim-wit for not re-checking after I found the petpage. :(

EDIT: (This is not in response to stinkyllama)
We have a (or some) neoboard spies lurking. Several times I've noticed things posted here suddenly appearing on the neoboards as a new "discovery." Tonight it was the library door info - constellations, etc. :x If you are going to share info you find here on the boards, please at least credit the thread you find it on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:49 am 

well after going thru every single door at least 6 times and not finding the 11 piece of my tablet, I submitted a bug report. Several of my friends are in the same boat. And before anyone says anything yes I have completed my map and yes I do know where every blank door leads me too. Hopfully it will all be sorted out soon, in the mean time I'm just gonna look for my statue. But I'd love to finish my tablet, I'm so close.

I know I could put a siggy in. But I can't be bothered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

eastdeltac wrote:
well after going thru every single door at least 6 times and not finding the 11 piece of my tablet, I submitted a bug report. Several of my friends are in the same boat. And before anyone says anything yes I have completed my map and yes I do know where every blank door leads me too. Hopfully it will all be sorted out soon, in the mean time I'm just gonna look for my statue. But I'd love to finish my tablet, I'm so close.

Did you count your doors? You need 288 gem doors and 3 library doors.

I find it hard to believe you do not have all your doors.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Note, If I were you I WOULD NOT restock in those shops. TNT could freeze you for it, knowning them, as "not everyone knows about them"...

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:12 pm 

yep I got everything, I went thru all this last night at neo that's why I ended up submitting the report. I wanted to try everything and check everything before I reported the probelm. I've been having problems with my temple from day one so this doesn't surprise me. And rooms have disappeared the temple has refused to load.

I know I could put a siggy in. But I can't be bothered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quote:
atomicblonde wrote:
I am utterly confused. I just started collecting my tablet. Got the message at the pyramids game, found the door indicated under the single dot, went in, and got no tablet piece! Did I do something wrong?

That's weird... you didn't get a broken fragment? The event shows up in a brown window like a random event...
You sure you entered the right door? (just asked to be sure, the symbols confuse me and I always have to double and triple-check everything...)

Yeah, I'm sure. :/ I'll try again now that I'm not locked out anymore.

Edit: I figured out the problem... I accidentally got that pyramids map on a side account. Didn't check which I was logged into. Now it won't give me the map on my main though...

Edit2: Got it now by playing on firefox. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:24 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Is it just me or are there a LOT of symbols on the picture of the disappearing city? There's (?), (!) and an arrow in the clouds. Or is that just me being paranoid?

Another thing I'd like to know is this: who on earth is the 'fat king with the beard' those Desert Scarabs are talking about?

Go ahead, jump. 100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: Malta...an island far far away...okay it in the Med sea but a girl can dream right?!
Devilfish wrote:
Is it just me or are there a LOT of symbols on the picture of the disappearing city? There's (?), (!) and an arrow in the clouds. Or is that just me being paranoid?

Another thing I'd like to know is this: who on earth is the 'fat king with the beard' those Desert Scarabs are talking about?

Lol, the fat king sounds like skarl or his brother :P...hmmm...they'd make such a nice couple XP[/u]

You can be who you wanna be if you know who you wanna be, but if you don't know who you wanna be how can you be what you wanna be?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:36 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

About one of the scroll descriptions "Here you can look ages into the past"

I think that's about how starlight we see now has been emitted thousand of years in the past. In other words, the stars we see now might not even be there anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Is something suppose to happen if you click on the 2 towers in the newly realised comic???

And I don't really understand the relevance of the library doors. Are we supposed to have discovered something there other than just to have your pet understood a scroll? I mean you're talking on this thread about newly discovered names of library doors!... Is this information we should read for ourselves to carry on with the plot or is it just extra information.

I'm confuzled :o

Blame it on the boogie!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next