Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jasujo wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
Can someone please change the opening message section about the library doors and scrolls from "time" to "stars", as I think with the other scroll description out there now it is obvious that door represents stars and constellations, instead of a timeline. (My error, sorry.)

What scroll description do you mean?

Quote:
Library doors

The libraries should have these scrolls:

river - Fer, Djo, Tep, Kar
maze - Ben, Lat, Saf, Nem
time - Ra, Set, Ahn, Kha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yes, I know about the library doors. I posted those. I'm asking which scroll description they mean.

Jasujo wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
Can someone please change the opening message section about the library doors and scrolls from "time" to "stars", as I think with the other scroll description out there now it is obvious that door represents stars and constellations, instead of a timeline. (My error, sorry.)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:37 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: Malta...an island far far away...okay it in the Med sea but a girl can dream right?!
i finalyl completed my tablet, told it to the statue and...no scarabs!!! was i supposed to read the scroll with the symbol under the faerie first? o_O

You can be who you wanna be if you know who you wanna be, but if you don't know who you wanna be how can you be what you wanna be?!

Post subject: Ectobob you got me
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:52 am 

Ectobob you got me too
:cry:

i go all over the place looking for people talking about war itself.

by the way, i am new. just happen to pop by

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Seems that there are a wave of scratchcard hoarding going around since the city disappeared and the LD kiosk with it. LD scratchcards might go way up while the others go down (due to LD buyers buying from elsewhere).

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:18 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

raylene wrote:
i finalyl completed my tablet, told it to the statue and...no scarabs!!! was i supposed to read the scroll with the symbol under the faerie first? o_O

You probably typed it in wrong, or if you "copy and pasted" make sure you don't leave a space in front of the 1st word, as the space gets read as a character.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:47 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

i still cant find the staute. i need a black pentagon. i've tried 2 different ones. is anyone else having trouble getting to the staute after u have all the pieces?

(Check out my account)(Set made by me)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:57 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

silversuriv wrote:
i still cant find the staute. i need a black pentagon. i've tried 2 different ones. is anyone else having trouble getting to the staute after u have all the pieces?

Lol. I don't really think only checking 2 out of 12 doors and not finding the statue yet is any trouble at all. You have 10 doors left to check, just keep at it and you'll find your statue. :)

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: Malta...an island far far away...okay it in the Med sea but a girl can dream right?!
Daze wrote:
raylene wrote:

You probably typed it in wrong, or if you "copy and pasted" make sure you don't leave a space in front of the 1st word, as the space gets read as a character.

i checked how i typed it in after and it looked fine...i didn't copy and paste coz i found it last night so i wrote it down at typed it this morning instead!

Edit: i tried again with: The Prince of Qasala will make vanish the desert capital no punctuation and thos capital letters...what should i do? o_O

You can be who you wanna be if you know who you wanna be, but if you don't know who you wanna be how can you be what you wanna be?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

raylene wrote:
Daze wrote:
raylene wrote:

i checked how i typed it in after and it looked fine...i didn't copy and paste coz i found it last night so i wrote it down at typed it this morning instead!

Edit: i tried again with: The Prince of Qasala will make vanish the desert capital no punctuation and thos capital letters...what should i do? o_O

I don't know what you could be doing wrong. Check your tablet and make sure you have it exactly correct.

Try cutting and pasting ... just make sure you don't include a space at the beginning.

It should work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:28 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I didn't get covered either. But I think it was a problem with firefox not refreshing.. when I refreshed the fortune teller page she made the comment about being covered with scarabs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

cyleigh wrote:
I didn't get covered either. But I think it was a problem with firefox not refreshing.. when I refreshed the fortune teller page she made the comment about being covered with scarabs.

You did scroll down, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

yay i copied and pasted and got scarab'd :P now what?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:43 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Jasujo wrote:
supRNurs wrote:

That should have been plural, sorry. The item descriptions of the scrolls given in an RE.
Here's the list:
Glyph: Item Name: Description:
set Royal Proclamations of Coltzan Vol 13 Here you might find a hunter or cup
ben Sand Cuisine for Elephantes Here you cannot tell one path from the next
nem Decorating With Sand - Winter Quarterly Here you might never be heard from again
djo Desert Petpets: A Cautionary Tale Here you might weather a deadly flood
ahn The Joy of Burnt Desert Food Here you can navigate by points of light
ra Desert Tent Zoning Regulations Here you can look ages into the past
lat The Chemical Properties of Sand Here you could be terribly lost
tep History of the Sakmet Dynasty Vol 3 Here you could sail from lake to sea
saf Ruki Population Survey Vol 5 Here you could wander with no end in sight
kha Famous Sand Collections Here you can see suns far away
kar Edible Desert Foliage Vol 9 Here you can take a cool drink
fer Desert Survival Skills for the Dim-Witted Here you will find rushing rapids

Back when only three had been discovered, I suggested a link between the descriptions and the library doors. Then, we only knew the description for kar, nem and ra, "Here you can look ages into the past," so I called the "dot to dot" door a timeline. After the others have been found (kha, ahn, & set) I think it's obvious those descriptions tell us the door is actually stars and constellations. The river (fer, kar, tep & djo) and maze (saf, lat, nem and ben) I believe are still accurate.

EDIT: Now that that's a little more clear (I hope.) Here's what I was throwing out earlier, if any one has any ideas.
Quote:
With that theory proven, maybe there is something else in the actual item scrolls that we are missing. Since the descriptions seem to point to library doors, maybe the titles refer to something else? I considered places in the Lost Desert, but most of those that seemed to fit are now missing. Any thoughts?

Re-Edit - typos :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Thank you. :) That makes a lot more sense and it also explains the filename. The time library has now been changed to the astral library. :)

Btw, where did you find all the descriptions? I thought only three of the scrolls had been found.

Image Image

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next