Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Haha! I finally found my statue! It was in the Fer silver triangle room. Now I'm caught up with everyone else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

*weeps for lost fruit machine* Maybe the price of tchea fruit will go up now o.x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I still can't find the statue. :(

So, what's this "fun surprise" that Jas said comes after you tell the statue the translation? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The surprise is quite a nice one. You gain access to Qasala. ;)

Once in Qasala you get to pick which side you want to fight for. It's basically the same format as the Maraqua plot except the Supporter side is much better now.
I made all of that up if you haven't already guessed...

Last edited by Ectobob on Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:12 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Thanks, everconfused.

Can someone please change the opening message section about the library doors and scrolls from "time" to "stars", as I think with the other scroll description out there now it is obvious that door represents stars and constellations, instead of a timeline. (My error, sorry.)

With that theory proven, maybe there is something else in the actual item scrolls that we are missing. Since the descriptions seem to point to library doors, maybe the titles refer to something else? I considered places in the Lost Desert, but most of those that seemed to fit are now missing. Any thoughts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:16 am 

Moongewl wrote:
For those having trouble with the tabbing thing(I couldn't get it to work in Firefox at all, so I used IE and was somewhat more successful), here is something like what you should/would see:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/M ... khmet1.gif

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/M ... khmet2.gif

hello e1. obviously ive missed a few things since there is soo much, so here i go again asking questions that have been answered somewhere im sure. what is the tabbing thing & how does it work? and then i would like to know how in the world i am supposed to know where to click in the first 3 plots of the comic? i know the pages that im supposed to do & in what order but i did that & well nothing seemed to happen so obviously i am doing it wrong (not surprising). is there a certain place im supposed to click? am i actually supposed to see these symbols embedded in the plot pages & its something im TOTALLY missing? or am i just not holding my mouth right when i click. thanks for the help.

sorry for the silly questions but altho ive been on np a long time this is the first plot ive actually taken place in altho i fought in the last 4 wars, thats all i did was fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:22 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ectobob wrote:

Once in Qasala you get to pick which side you want to fight for. It's basically the same format as the Maraqua plot except the Supporter side is much better now.

Wait, wait, wait! Is this AFTER you re-enter your old prophecy?? This is news to me! Where have I been?? I've been following the boards, I must have missed something.....?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

greenbugsy wrote:
Ectobob wrote:

Wait, wait, wait! Is this AFTER you re-enter your old prophecy?? This is news to me! Where have I been??

Psst...read the fine print! :P

Set by Maureen.

Back after at least half a year...Back on Neo too now...=P My account is amrinder11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

mlefae1 wrote:
hello e1. obviously ive missed a few things since there is soo much, so here i go again asking questions that have been answered somewhere im sure. what is the tabbing thing & how does it work? and then i would like to know how in the world i am supposed to know where to click in the first 3 plots of the comic? i know the pages that im supposed to do & in what order but i did that & well nothing seemed to happen so obviously i am doing it wrong (not surprising). is there a certain place im supposed to click? am i actually supposed to see these symbols embedded in the plot pages & its something im TOTALLY missing? or am i just not holding my mouth right when i click. thanks for the help.

sorry for the silly questions but altho ive been on np a long time this is the first plot ive actually taken place in altho i fought in the last 4 wars, thats all i did was fight.

The symbols are "hidden" in the comics. The first post explains in detail what to do. Please do try to look for answers before asking questions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:24 am 

datrulegend wrote:
greenbugsy wrote:
Ectobob wrote:

Wait, wait, wait! Is this AFTER you re-enter your old prophecy?? This is news to me! Where have I been??

Yes, yes, the very fine print. Pretty funny that you ask though...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

darkelflord30 wrote:
datrulegend wrote:
greenbugsy wrote:
Ectobob wrote:

Yes, yes, the very fine print. Pretty funny that you ask though...

Egads! You got me :roflol: oh well.....I guess I was just ever hopeful! I didn't even notice the itty-bitty print! Well, it would be nice if it were true....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:30 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

mlefae1 wrote:
Moongewl wrote:
For those having trouble with the tabbing thing(I couldn't get it to work in Firefox at all, so I used IE and was somewhat more successful), here is something like what you should/would see:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/M ... khmet1.gif

and

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/M ... khmet2.gif

Yes, you should actually SEE the symbols to click on them. They will "light up" (in yellow, I think) when you hover your mouse over them. There are some screenshots here that might help you http://www.freepgs.com/neoforum/lost.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:33 am 

thank you for your help altho i do apologize. i read it several times b4 asking as i was sure the answer was in there i just didnt get it i guess & needed some clarification of it. im sorry i bothered you guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:34 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Mapping this is so tiring.. I've gotten the second piece, and I'm locked out currently. At least it's holidays.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

supRNurs wrote:
Can someone please change the opening message section about the library doors and scrolls from "time" to "stars", as I think with the other scroll description out there now it is obvious that door represents stars and constellations, instead of a timeline. (My error, sorry.)

What scroll description do you mean?

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next