Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:48 pm 

This plot is indeed good at interfering with reallife... I am getting ready to move the 27th ... and I am hopeing I dont miss anything important while I am offline .... o_O .... I am feeling old here ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

missykitty wrote:
*coughs* New member, old lurker, but Either I am confused about how to click and find to translate, or its not working, I tried just doing it, clicking them in the order they appear on my tablet (what a pain), clicking the order they appear on my tablet as the order they appear in the comic (go through all the comic 1 first, then 2.. then the 3rd) And none is working, any suggestions? :(
-Edit-
Oh, I also took it to IE and tried the same things, no luck.

I didn't have any problems when I clicked my pieces of the tablet in order, but I did read on some of the boards that you have to make sure you're signed in to neopets.. normally you would not be albe to do anything in neopets when you're not signed in .. but for some reason with this plot you can.
So just double check you are signed in.

Blame it on the boogie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

rthedg wrote:
This plot is indeed good at interfering with reallife... I am getting ready to move the 27th ... and I am hopeing I dont miss anything important while I am offline .... o_O .... I am feeling old here ...

Dont feel old, neopets is supposed to help you feel younger, dont worry about it.At least many of us aren't really young like it seems to be on the neoboards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:51 pm 

Yes, Yes I was going by the order, and my main browser is firefox, I don't like IE.... Cleared cache, and history... And I'm not in the temple. I shall keep trying though, Though the firewall I cannot fix (as its the sort that comes in the hardware version of a router) I was at a loss of what to try next. And a better explanation of what I did,
Going through the symbols one by one on my tablet, and going to each comic, pressing it once, and going to the next symbol, quite alot of jumping around. I do notice that when I click the symbols at the bottom of the screen I get a send information request, then it hangs on waiting for a response.. hmm.

Edit
Oh and yes I'm logged in :)

=^..^=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:53 pm 

Kryse wrote:
rthedg wrote:

Dont feel old, neopets is supposed to help you feel younger, dont worry about it.At least many of us aren't really young like it seems to be on the neoboards.

lol ... I know ... ty ... before I found the plot I was always on the PT board ... and thats mostly adults :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:54 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

missykitty wrote:
Yes, Yes I was going by the order, and my main browser is firefox, I don't like IE.... Cleared cache, and history... And I'm not in the temple. I shall keep trying though, Though the firewall I cannot fix (as its the sort that comes in the hardware version of a router) I was at a loss of what to try next. And a better explanation of what I did,
Going through the symbols one by one on my tablet, and going to each comic, pressing it once, and going to the next symbol, quite alot of jumping around. I do notice that when I click the symbols at the bottom of the screen I get a send information request, then it hangs on waiting for a response.. hmm.

Edit
Oh and yes I'm logged in :)

My son is using firefox and had problems the first time he tried.... haha.. I'm on good old IE because I don't know any better.. but once he clicked the last symbol again he was through
So maybe try and try again is the only advise we can give you.

Blame it on the boogie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Split. :)

New thread: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20635

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10