Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:52 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

supRNurs wrote:
neonazipet wrote:
supRNurs wrote:
Is it just me, or is the fortune teller telling us NOT to trust the people at the trading post? and saying the crystal ball she got there is a "piece of junk"? ... and telling us we should try something else?

You got me thinking, I tried looking in the shops for stores with unbuyable crystal ball tables where the users have suspicious names (like if they looked plot related), but I didn't see anything.

The logic behind that being maybe she was hinting she should have bought the crystal ball elsewhere...

It was worth a shot.

Ditto that. Haven't tried buying at auction, but bought from shop, visited various places with it in inventory, added to neohome, all with no results. I'm leaning more towards figuring out what to do about the scarabs... or with the scarabs? Or maybe something else with the tablet?

stampsyne wrote:
Anybody check out scarabs? The scarab coin is not so new, but pretty. Two TCGs (niether of great interest). Two neopedia articles. Nothing in source code and no great content. Neoitems.net came up with pretty past prizes and two of my favorite cheap weapons, but nothing of real use.

Just want to make sure we don't lose track of the newer things tried.

SierraRaven wrote:
trainra wrote:
has anyone tried the riddle on all their statues

Umm, as far as I know, we each only have 1 statue. I know some guy on the Neoboards yesterday was saying that we each have 12 statues, but I'm pretty sure that theory was debunked... o_O

Well, I suppose the riddle could still change and lead us to a different statue with a different symbol at some point.

On the prophecies, they seem to have common elements, each meaning the same thing:
Begining portion:
The prince of Qasala
Prince Jazan
The ancient prince
Middle portion:
will make vanish
will cause the disapearance of
will steal away with
Ending portion:
the city of Sakhmet
the desert capital
the great city
Leading to 27 different possible prophecies (unless I missed one some where.)

redridnhood wrote:
zalensia wrote:
To fast? lol this plot is a lot more drawn out that the others TNT have done and there are less clues so far, unless you count all the tablet pieces as individual clues, which I don't lol

The volcano plot had loads to do on it and it kept you interested for hours, this one is dragging out... Still keeping me busy for hours but I am not getting any where lol

so your telling me that we are more dence on this one or this plot is more harder to solve?...i hope we are on target...and that neopets is not sitting watching us and :roflol: laughing at us the whole time while we run around passing the clue right up.

We are not more dense (at least I don't think I am :P) and this plot is absolutely NOT harder than MI. I think what she means is that the clues are coming soooooooooo slowly that we feel like we're not getting anywhere. With MI plot, the clues and discoveries were coming so fast, the entire plot felt like a race - it was much more exciting and adrenalin-inducing The way the clues are spaced out for this one, you could check a place, find nothing and 30 minutes later TNT activates something right where you just looked. This is more linke a race to discover when the clues are activated than it is a race to find the clues.

Oh and TNT is always sitting, watching us and laughing! :P

amaranthsdesigns - scroll down - waaaaaaay down!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:54 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

amaranthsdesigns wrote:
How do you get the scarabs? I'm finally unlocked...and I went and read the prophecy to my statue, and she's got the opening and
It's opening!
A secret panel on the base of the statue slowly begins to open...

What next? is this where I say something different, or do I refresh and get them? or do I go to my pet lookup and get them? I really don't get it...mapping was easy peasy, this is driving me crazy with all the tiny possibilities...

If you had kept scrolling down that page where it says opening you would have seen your pet covered in a pile of scarabs, then when you go back to the fortune teller you get the new message from her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:54 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

So I guess we are all stuck now once again? After the pile of scarabs at the faerie I mean...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

thealexander wrote:
So I guess we are all stuck now once again? After the pile of scarabs at the faerie I mean...

Looks that way :(

And yes, I meant the clues are coming out a lot more slowly lol I don't think I or anyone else is dense lol Sorry if you thought I meant that :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:00 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Yes but I wonder, were the clues in the comic there the entire time? or did they put those in later?

(because if they were there the entire time, the new clues might be somewhere as well...we just keep reading over them)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

thealexander wrote:
Yes but I wonder, were the clues in the comic there the entire time? or did they put those in later?

(because if they were there the entire time, the new clues might be somewhere as well...we just keep reading over them)

To be honest I think they came in later because the other day I put my mouse all over that comic, maybe I missed one or 2 lighting up symbols but 12?!?! I don't think so :( The same as everyone else who tried that never found them the other day either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

amaranthsdesigns wrote:
How do you get the scarabs? I'm finally unlocked...and I went and read the prophecy to my statue, and she's got the opening and
It's opening!
A secret panel on the base of the statue slowly begins to open...

What next? is this where I say something different, or do I refresh and get them? or do I go to my pet lookup and get them? I really don't get it...mapping was easy peasy, this is driving me crazy with all the tiny possibilities...

YOu need to scroll down and read the rest of the story.

Blame it on the boogie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The clues were absolutely not there the entire time. I can't confirm, but I'm guessing they appeared with the posting of Chapter 4.

supRNurs said it perfectly, the only race here is how fast we can react when a clue comes out. Once it's out, we are pretty quick as making progress.

I brought this up yesterday. We can bang our heads against the wall trying every idea we can think of. But if the next clue isn't "activated" yet, we will have to try it all again tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:10 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

how many different symbols do you have on your tablet? I have 7

Teresa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ooboo245 wrote:
how many different symbols do you have on your tablet? I have 7

I have 10 different ones, but not sure how much more we can do with them at the moment, I think they will be needed later because the fortune teller sends us back to the tablet again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:30 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

hmm I have 7 and you have 10 was thinking maybe the number of symbols may be important somewhere, but that blows that out of the water.

Teresa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:34 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The thing bugging me is my tablet translates into
Quote:
The prince of Qasala will cause the disappearance of the city of Sakhmet

But the translation I did with what the symbols are meant to mean doesn't even come close to saying that, not even if I juggle the words about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:38 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

but ofcourse....what else did you expect?

Did you really think neopets would use knowledge from outside their website to solve their puzzle? That they would use an existing acient language?

Neopets makes up everything, their own worlds, foods, species, games, and also languages and history... Nobody cares if its right or wrong, as long as the puzzle works... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:41 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

thealexander wrote:
but ofcourse....what else did you expect?

Did you really think neopets would use knowledge from outside their website to solve their puzzle? That they would use an existing acient language?

Neopets makes up everything, their own worlds, foods, species, games, and also languages and history... Nobody cares if its right or wrong, as long as the puzzle works... :)

Yeah but what I mean lol even with the translation it makes no sense to me :( So I can't see it ever making sense or even meant to make sense lol AM I even making sense?

Maybe they will bring out a clue which leads us to go back into the tomb and go through all the certain doors with those symbols to lead us through a new path.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:45 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

New random thoughts:
Possibly, there is a reason we are "stuck" at the faerie statue in the temple with no wait time. (Even though you CAN get out.)

Keep an eye on the Lost Desert map, in addition to watching for new comics, just in case that is what's next.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next