Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

trainra wrote:
has anyone tried the riddle on all their statues

Umm, as far as I know, we each only have 1 statue. I know some guy on the Neoboards yesterday was saying that we each have 12 statues, but I'm pretty sure that theory was debunked... o_O

Looking to buy Snowbunny Stamp and Sticky Snowflake Stamp. If you're selling, please PM me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

SierraRaven wrote:
trainra wrote:
has anyone tried the riddle on all their statues

Umm, as far as I know, we each only have 1 statue. I know some guy on the Neoboards yesterday was saying that we each have 12 statues, but I'm pretty sure that theory was debunked... o_O

Yes, a couple went off to try and got no where :(

I have been looking at chapter 4 forever now as well, and the kau fortune teller tcg lol and the trading post tcg and vanishing city also tried to search the trading post for crystal ball got no where, then tried fruit because Horace the poor card says no nps, no fruit lol (tried to search with no nps as well) also tried ummagines and Tchea Fruit got no where.... then thought about the cooking pot so tried some fruit in there, not tried them all because I got bored trying lolol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

yayy. thanx for the clues! i managed to get the avatar! (:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

silver_sword wrote:
yayy. thanx for the clues! i managed to get the avatar! (:

Congrats :)

Ok I am getting desperate now lol I am going to view the source on chapter view, grab the page codes and see if I can find anything that way lol http://swf.neopets.com/desert/ldp/comic ... _click.swf

See the ear things light up on this one, so if there is anything on chapter 4 I am thinking it will be easier to find... probably not, but tried almost everything else! lol

EDIT: Found nothing, but there is that single scamander on the stall lol so I am off to look at scamanders and that new scarmander swarm game

Post subject: Masila
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:55 am 

Masila is the name of the acara from the hannah plot...in case anyone forgot...and theres a user named masila who doesn't seem to be connected to it

oh yea and you guys despite creating a lot of reading to sort through are much more thorough than maraqua.net. For all their clues and pretty displays of pictures they don't go into much detail....SO....Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:08 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Since I was 'right on the hour' getting the last piece of my tablet, I had time to explore tons of options and couldn't get into my temple until 12 hours passed *eww* but finally got covered in scarabs.

Anybody check out scarabs? The scarab coin is not so new, but pretty. Two TCGs (niether of great interest). Two neopedia articles. Nothing in source code and no great content. Neoitems.net came up with pretty past prizes and two of my favorite cheap weapons, but nothing of real use.

Well, it was a thought.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

stampsyne wrote:
Since I was 'right on the hour' getting the last piece of my tablet, I had time to explore tons of options and couldn't get into my temple until 12 hours passed *eww* but finally got covered in scarabs.

Anybody check out scarabs? The scarab coin is not so new, but pretty. Two TCGs (niether of great interest). Two neopedia articles. Nothing in source code and no great content. Neoitems.net came up with pretty past prizes and two of my favorite cheap weapons, but nothing of real use.

Well, it was a thought.

Thats pretty much what i came up with...I checked on that too...maybe what we are looking for isn't viewable yet...maybe we were too fast lol

Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:23 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I don't think the trading post has anything to do with it. We were looking for a professor of ancient languages because of what she said, right? No harm in checking it out, but I suggest we look elsewhere too.

Go ahead, jump. 100,000 lemmings can't be wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

To fast? lol this plot is a lot more drawn out that the others TNT have done and there are less clues so far, unless you count all the tablet pieces as individual clues, which I don't lol

The volcano plot had loads to do on it and it kept you interested for hours, this one is dragging out... Still keeping me busy for hours but I am not getting any where lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:36 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

zalensia wrote:
To fast? lol this plot is a lot more drawn out that the others TNT have done and there are less clues so far, unless you count all the tablet pieces as individual clues, which I don't lol

The volcano plot had loads to do on it and it kept you interested for hours, this one is dragging out... Still keeping me busy for hours but I am not getting any where lol

so your telling me that we are more dence on this one or this plot is more harder to solve?...i hope we are on target...and that neopets is not sitting watching us and :roflol: laughing at us the whole time while we run around passing the clue right up.

Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

. . . . . . wow
that's all I've got to say
okay, so maybe I've got more to say but still that scared me fairly bad.

I had been following the plot minute by minute up to this point, but then since the security breach last night, I was logged out for a while and decided to do non-computer things all day. . Then I come back on to a hoard of new post saying the tablet has been translated. I remembered back to the Mystery Island plot and the free Judia avvie, and thought "Oh no, I must be too late! After following it this far I lost it due to fear for my acount!" Then I clicked the symbols anyway, and got the avatar...

Heh, as soon as I saw my pet covered in scarabs I though, "Oh no, the war has begun early and scarabs are going to be the first wave" so of course I ran off to the BD to defend the LD from a ferocious scarab invasion.... and settled for beating on the ghost lupe instead LOL

Well I think I am going to sleep now.
I did check the TP... something about this lot, 190469738, bothers me; I am not sure exactly what about it strikes me as odd though :thinking:

PS: Thanks to all you out there for helping. I really had intended to be more helpful (when I put my full intension behind something then very little can stand in my way), but I have had things to do in the real world. In the end I'm just another news collector and tester of crazy theories(Thanks also to Skynetmain for being a constant spew of crazy and amusing theories to keep us all busy and interested).

- UL winner #27 - Neopets username: rain_the_windflower -
- User Lookups and recolored sidebars on my Uni's petpage -

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:03 am 

It seems to me that like the clues to the Fragments, every other clue is 'slowly' released... so we cannot just 'solve the plot'

~ I love Meepits. What about you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Guardius wrote:
It seems to me that like the clues to the Fragments, every other clue is 'slowly' released... so we cannot just 'solve the plot'

I suppose they have done it that way to make it fairer, gives everyone a chance to keep up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:48 am 

How do you get the scarabs? I'm finally unlocked...and I went and read the prophecy to my statue, and she's got the opening and
It's opening!
A secret panel on the base of the statue slowly begins to open...

What next? is this where I say something different, or do I refresh and get them? or do I go to my pet lookup and get them? I really don't get it...mapping was easy peasy, this is driving me crazy with all the tiny possibilities...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

amaranthsdesigns wrote:
How do you get the scarabs? I'm finally unlocked...and I went and read the prophecy to my statue, and she's got the opening and
It's opening!

What next? is this where I say something different, or do I refresh and get them? or do I go to my pet lookup and get them? I really don't get it...mapping was easy peasy, this is driving me crazy with all the tiny possibilities...

Continue reading down the screen, there are more words.....finally at the end you get covered in scarabs. Your pet does not get them, there is no graphic.

Here is the entire message:

You speak the words of the prophecy to the statue:
The ancient prince will make vanish the desert capital (your prophesy will be different.)
Suddenly a bright light shines from above...
It's opening!
A silver glow issues forth from the compartment behind the panel...
Something seems to be moving inside the compartment...
What could it be? It's beginning to move closer...
You can't make out the shape... the light is too bright...
AND THEN...
ALL OF A SUDDEN...
OH NO! PILE OF SCARABS!!

Last edited by Daze on Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next