Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:38 am 

I think the next clue will be at the trading post.

When I was looking over the plot earlier there were no symbols there. Then a few days later the symbols were there so we could figure out the prophecy of the tablet. I think the same thing will happen with the Trading Post.

So far the clues have been right on. They just took a little thinking on our part to figure out. I'm going to keep checking the trading post for new links and such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:42 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

does the user account people look weird to you...i thought users that old without logging on gets deleted...maybe one day soon the trading post will have a post from "people"?...

Not everyone can be heros, somebody has to sit at the curb and clap as they go by...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:45 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I spotted the neopets magazine (SHINY) and took a flick through it, aparently Prince Jarzan is doing this in the name of his father, but even he doesn't quite know the whole story. Probably old news, but new to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:57 am 

I already tried looking through the trading post immediately, of course, nothing.

I think something will pop up soon, though. Keep your eyes peeled!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Christopher wrote:
I spotted the neopets magazine (SHINY) and took a flick through it, aparently Prince Jarzan is doing this in the name of his father, but even he doesn't quite know the whole story. Probably old news, but new to me.

argh I missed the lost desert edition >_< saving for darkest faerie ps2 and tcg >_< any other character listed in the magazine ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:01 am 

redridnhood wrote:
does the user account people look weird to you...i thought users that old without logging on gets deleted...maybe one day soon the trading post will have a post from "people"?...

Why are people suspicious of this account? I remember in some other plot a long time ago, they used a user account as a clue, but it was way more obvious...

I don't see anything suspicious.

Also, I don't think they delete old accounts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:03 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Is it just me, or is the fortune teller telling us NOT to trust the people at the trading post? and saying the crystal ball she got there is a "piece of junk"? ... and telling us we should try something else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:04 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
apranum wrote:
Christopher wrote:

argh I missed the lost desert edition >_< saving for darkest faerie ps2 and tcg >_< any other character listed in the magazine ?

The mummified uni is called the 'dark mount' or something =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:08 am 

neonazipet wrote:
redridnhood wrote:

Why are people suspicious of this account? I remember in some other plot a long time ago, they used a user account as a clue, but it was way more obvious...

I don't see anything suspicious.

Also, I don't think they delete old accounts?

They did, once, but I believe it was because of a problem they had with the database and that the accounts were only deleted on accident - not on purpose.

But that's just what I heard for reasoning, accounts WERE deleted though *has pets to proove it XD*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:10 am 

supRNurs wrote:
Is it just me, or is the fortune teller telling us NOT to trust the people at the trading post? and saying the crystal ball she got there is a "piece of junk"? ... and telling us we should try something else?

You got me thinking, I tried looking in the shops for stores with unbuyable crystal ball tables where the users have suspicious names (like if they looked plot related), but I didn't see anything.

The logic behind that being maybe she was hinting she should have bought the crystal ball elsewhere...

It was worth a shot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Jeez, where's my freakin' statue?! I thought I had narrowed the doors down to four (silver oval being a definite) symbols, the ones that were originally on my tablet. I've tried all of those, and no statue. So.... 6 down, 6 to go...

Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:15 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

neonazipet wrote:
supRNurs wrote:

You got me thinking, I tried looking in the shops for stores with unbuyable crystal ball tables where the users have suspicious names (like if they looked plot related), but I didn't see anything.

The logic behind that being maybe she was hinting she should have bought the crystal ball elsewhere...

It was worth a shot.

Ditto that. Haven't tried buying at auction, but bought from shop, visited various places with it in inventory, added to neohome, all with no results. I'm leaning more towards figuring out what to do about the scarabs... or with the scarabs? Or maybe something else with the tablet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Johnnydontgo wrote:
Jeez, where's my freakin' statue?! I thought I had narrowed the doors down to four (silver oval being a definite) symbols, the ones that were originally on my tablet. I've tried all of those, and no statue. So.... 6 down, 6 to go...

I went through all twelve red triangle doors and had to start over to find that I missed it the first time. Maybe I double clicked or something.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

stampsyne wrote:
Johnnydontgo wrote:

I went through all twelve red triangle doors and had to start over to find that I missed it the first time. Maybe I double clicked or something.

Well that doesn't sound very promising. Now you're making me doubt myself! o_O

Knives wrote:
I swear Johnny, we could stalk each other without even trying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:23 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I dunno if this is common knowledge or not but for anyone having trouble locating the symbols in the comics, click on the comic and press the tab button. That's how I found the double flags since my monitor is so old I can't see really dark things. x.x

No luck on finding anything new by the way. x.x

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next