Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Anbuis doged vote... doging vote is often signs of evil. Thus

Vote: Anubis

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:29 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I didn't think Anubis was allowed to tell people about being in that room.

I know I said that she was new to the game, but when I tried to talk to her, she refused to tell me anything at all. Including her role name. She could have made a fake one to tell me, but she didn't do that.

Besides, dodging an execution is generally a sign of someone bad.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:39 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

For reasons already stated by other people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:20 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I think the innocent people have this game in the bag. XP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

<center>The Daily Prophet</center>

<center>Death at Hogwarts</center>

It has been reported that reporter Rita Skeeter has been found dead at Hogwarts, the school which is coincidentally under seige by He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Is this a sign that current Headmaster Albus Dumbledore is losing his touch? Is he allowing just anyone die? Hogwarts is no longer a safe place for anyone, once this commotion of You-Know-Who is over, DO NOT enrol your child into Hogwarts -- unless you want to kill them that is.

--

Things to Know

Quote:
Role: Rita Skeeter
Description: Rita Skeeter is a reporter for the Daily Prophet and will stop at nothing until she gets to the bottom of any *juicy* story. She is annoyed by anyone who questions her, especially Hermione. However, Dumbledore has the same distaste for Rita Skeeter's writing as Hermione does,
"Enchantingly nasty."
Victory Condition: All evil is exterminated. One role is successfully published in the Daily Prophet.
Member(s): (*Dranzer*)

What You Do:

1. The Daily Prophet is expecting you to crack the case of the mysterious death of the student Daniel Guacamole. You will be sent in as an undercover agent (Dressed as a student) and report on what's happening within Hogwarts. Each night, you will research in the Hogwarts library on random wizard's, witches, werewolves, etc... to research in the library, send me a list of four people and whoever is on the top will be researched about. You will receive one line from that person's role and once you have successfully uncovered the person's role, it will be published in the Daily Prophet and the article will be posted on the thread. However, it will only say your name as Rita Skeeter. Once you have unconvered a role, you may being to uncover any role you like. If you feel as if a role you're researching isn't interesting, you may research someone else instead, just remember to keep your old research! Please note that you must send the list BEFORE execution and you will receive your results AFTER night ends.

2. During the Triwizard Tournament, you butted heads with Hermione Granger. Therefore, you are out to ruin her reputation by framing her at a death scene. If you wish to frame Hermione, PM me before the execution takes place and I will place her at a death scene.

3. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

4. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Anubis (4 Votes): sirclucky, Alex, Breakthrough, watericesage

4 votes
9 votes needed for first execution // 10 to lock
14 votes needed for second execution // 15 to lock
19 alive

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

And lets try again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:14 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Vote: Anubis.
No reasons need to be given, methinks, as they are all stated somewhere in this thread.

Korbat lover. Always sees a tunnel at the end of those lights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I've got my suspiscions on Pixa, really.

Everyone seems eager to jump on his 'proof'. When really, any baddie could just say that 'I have proof but can't say what it is' Whilst Anubis could very well be evil, don't you think she'd at least try to tell us that she's not? I think that something has happened which prevents her from speaking in any way (PM or in the thread) and keeping her immune from death.

I could very well be wrong, but think a bit before jumping on a bandwagon on her. And besides, chances are this'll be another wasted execution. If Anubis is indeed in this 'room', what are the odds of her leaving any time soon if she'll be guaranteed an execution?

Pixa, if you have really decent proof other than 'Anubis is bad. Go vote her', tell us. Or tell me if you're worried about everyone else hearing it. Otherwise, I'm voting on you for enticing false suspiscions.

Vote: Pixa

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Pixa says Anubis is evil, thus pixa must be evil. Twisted Sanity came to this conclusion and is voting against the masses meaning he must infact be the evil one and a partner to Anubis. Christopher pointed this out, perhaps in an attempt to counter what is infact the truth meaning he is infact evil, but as of such would be protecting Pixa who must therefore also be evil. Person D notices this and points it out to everyone else, but because he is jumping on someones side must also be evil, or at least in league with Twisted Sanity, therefore making both of them evil.

Person E hoses everyone down to shut them up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
Pixa says Anubis is evil, thus pixa must be evil. Twisted Sanity came to this conclusion and is voting against the masses meaning he must infact be the evil one and a partner to Anubis. Christopher pointed this out, perhaps in an attempt to counter what is infact the truth meaning he is infact evil, but as of such would be protecting Pixa who must therefore also be evil. Person D notices this and points it out to everyone else, but because he is jumping on someones side must also be evil, or at least in league with Twisted Sanity, therefore making both of them evil.

Person E hoses everyone down to shut them up.

:roll:

I have... absolutely no way to think up any comeback to that :lol:

But call me the black sheep of the group I guess :P I'm just trying to point out that Pixa's proof is something which he can't 'tread too deeply into'.
That leaves a few options open:
1. He's a Dreamer.
2. He has connections to a Dreamer.
3. He's made a mistake.
4. He's trying to get everyone to vote for an execution he randomly chose.
5. He's evil and trying to get us to vote out Anubis so that their team is one step closer to victory.
6. He's evil, knows the strength or details of Anubis' role, but since he can't kill her, he's trying to get us to do it for him.

Hopefully, I'm wrong in my assumptions, and we really are trying to kill off a powerful baddie role, in which case Pixa is either a dreamer of has connections to a dreamer.

If I'm right though, I'd be leaning towards options 5 and 6, in which Pixa is evil and knows Anubis' role and is trying to get us to kill her off for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:29 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:roflol:

Evil!
Lets just say... I'm not ;)

A few people can comfirm this, okay?

Look, TS, I'm extremely suspicious of you but am nearly 100% sure you're an innocent.

Vote Anubis!

A dreamer dreamt of her the other day and it diverted to you.
She has done it again, and she won't post.
TS, open your eyes, Anubis is evil.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

o.o

Well no need to be rude about it amigo :P

I've gotten confirmation that you're not evil, but I'm still watching you.
Unvote: Pixa

I'll wait till the morning before I vote for Anubis, in case more evidence turns up. I'm still not entirely convinced.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

:P Well, I've got to enforce my point, you see.
I hope Anubis finishes the doors soon.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Touche :P

Aye, Anubis if you really are innocent, then just choose a door. If you're evil, also choose a door :P

I just don't want another wasted execution!

On a similar note, are there any other suspects? Because if Anubis can't be executed, then we can at least try to work up a double execution.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next