Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vote: Anubis
Sorry guys, my internet's doing something weird right now and I can't stay on for long anyway. So...don't expect a whole lot from me.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

So tell me, why are we voting for Anubis again?

I won't vote, not without some decent proof.

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Twisted Sanity wrote:
So tell me, why are we voting for Anubis again?

I won't vote, not without some decent proof.

We are voting for Anubis because Pixa said:

Quote:
I also still believe Anubis is evil... because something happened last night. I don't want to tread too deeply in, but something odd happened, and I think it may be best if Anubis is eliminated from the game.

I don't know what made her think Anubis was evil. Something happend and she thinks that Anubis has something to do with it. But I voted for Anubis baced on what Pixa said and because Anubis does not seem to care that he is being voted out so why should we keep him in the game then.

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:12 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Pixa's suspicions are rendered rather irrelevant, for the moment. But from what Anu said, she's well protected, and...if MY suspicions are right, it's true. I'm working on finding out if it includes excutions, but hold off on your votes--locking them would stink if they can't do any good.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Anubis (8 Votes) -- Pixa, watericesage, Sock, matterbug, Kidwaiy, Robert, Divine, DiscordantNote

8 votes
11 votes needed for first execution // 12 to lock
17 votes needed for second execution // 18 to lock
23 alive

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: Anubis

Poor o_0......

And good to see you unparalyzed Req!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:09 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Um, my monitor decided to be all wavy. Sometimes it's fine, but sometimes its like when you get to a bad channel on TV. I might be away for a day or two if it suddenly decides to stop working at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

That's probably a hardware error with your monitor or something. Good thing moniters are pretty cheap.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:29 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Ah well, finally able to see something on my computer. Unfortunately, it is waaaay past bedtime for me (my boss won't be happy with me tomorrow again).
Nice to have you back, Req, sorry for doubting.
Well, if Anubis has protection, all we will have is a failed execution, but on such a short notice I doubt we will get an execution of someone else, so to see confirmation of the suspicions uttered previously by some of you:

vote : Anubis

Korbat lover. Always sees a tunnel at the end of those lights.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: Anubis Majority =D

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm subbing in for Ammer at the moment:

Anubis (11 Votes) -- Pixa, watericesage, Sock, matterbug, Kidwaiy, Robert, Divine, DiscordantNote, (*Dranzer*), weewoman, sirclucky

8 votes
11 votes needed for first execution // 12 to lock
17 votes needed for second execution // 18 to lock
23 alive

- set by WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sorry for the doubling posting, but it just seems necessary at this moment. I can't write, and have never pretended that I could, so I'll just give it to you all straight.

A majority was reached for an execution on Anubis, yet Anubis cannot be found.

Night Begins...
Ammer will be posting Night later on tonight, I can't do it seeing as I dont have the information needed.

- set by WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Headmaster!" came a sudden voice, it was Professor McGonagall, she seemed quite upset.

"Yes Minerva?" asked Dumbledore already aware that bad news was on the way.

"It's Nymphadora, sh-she's dead," stuttered McGonagall.

"How is this possible?" asked Dumbledore, rising from his desk.

"Professor! The last death eater has been found! Augustus Rookwood was found near Hagrid's hut, he wasn't breathing at all," yelled the silver-robed Auror as he stumbled into Dumbledore's office.

"Oh my," said Dumbledore, "That's a lot of information to be received in about a minute,"

Dumbledore nodded and stood back, he waited for a moment and said, "The Ministry of Magic must be alerted, Minerva, please give Nymphadora a proper burial at once,"

Professor McGonagall nodded and scurried off along with the silver robed auror.

---

Things to Know

Quote:
Role: Death Eaters
Description: Death Eaters are a group of Wizards and Witches who follow Lord Voldemort. They are willing to sacrifice anyone and anything for their master and will never bretray him -- Or will they? Some of the Death Eaters have children at Hogwarts found in the Slytherin house.
"How many will be brave enough to return when they feel [the Dark Mark on their arms turn black]? And how many will be foolish enough to stay away?"
- Lord Voldemort
Victory Condition: All good is exterminated.
Member(s): Bangel, Sock, Kalani

What You Do:

1. As a follower of Lord Voldemort, your sole purpose is to kill anyone who threatens the expansion of terror which Lord Voldemort plans to wreak or anyone who gets in the way. Therefore you must send me a list of four people each night before execution, the person on the top of the list will be attacked if they are alive and unaffected after the execution. If they are dead, the second person on the list will be attacked. Everytime you kill someone, you will create the Dark Mark around the place where the victim was killed marking your terrority. This is simply to cause fear in everyone else's eyes.

2. You must select a leader to send me the lists each night. If they are unable to send me the list, they must inform me of this and who will be sending it in instead. In the event the leader is killed, one of the remaining members may take over. Please PM me once a leader is chosen or any decisions regarding it is brought up.

3. Each of you will have a 50% shield which will decrease 5% each day. If you are targetted, I will randomize the amount of power the attacker's attack has and if it less than 50%, whoever is attacked will have that percentage subtraced from their shield making their shield less strong than it was before. If the attacker's attack is stronger, than whoever is attacked will die.

4. You may make ONE day kill in any point of the game. To do so, PM me a list of four people and whoever is alive and unaffected will be killed.

5. If any of your roles are asked to be revealed, the part before the
dotted lines will be shown. Your individual roles will remain secret.

6. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

7. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

---

Role: Augustus Rockwood
Member(s): Sock

Individual Powers:

1. You have the power to protect your list from being stolen, you may do this twice in the game. If you want to protect your list, simply write it under the list of people you have chosen to kill when you send me the PM.

The Death Eater's have been defeated.

.:Requiem:.'s role was already posted on the thread therefore it will not be posted again.

---

Day 8 Begins...

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Huh. I guess the last baddie is Voldemort, then, which is presumably Anubis.

According to something Requiem sent me (before she died again), Anubis is currently under a spell that prevents them from doing anything, and nothing can happen to them. The spell is a room with five doors. Some lead to freedom, but some can have negative effects too, like death. Let's hope Anubis picks a deadly door, shall we? But, it would still be a good idea to get some votes for Anubis in, just in case they get out in time for an execution.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What about YesItIsh? I remember someone saying that he was evil...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next