Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:20 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
.:Compact Disk:. wrote:
-.- That wasn't good... Req was telling the truth. Do we have any suspects?

Were any of the above in Discordants post accusing her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:23 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Christopher wrote:
.:Compact Disk:. wrote:
-.- That wasn't good... Req was telling the truth. Do we have any suspects?

Were any of the above in Discordants post accusing her?

Twizzler did. The rest seem to have been either the executees or supposed innocents.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Do you think we should Vote Twizzler?

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:58 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I talked to Yesh. His role sounds pretty believable to me.

Vote: Twizzler
Vote: Anubis

Sorry guys, :(, process of elimination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Headmaster, there's been another one!" yelled a voice from within the darkness, it was the woman dressed in the pink robe, she was slumping over a body.

"Who is it?" asked Dumbledore as he walked towards her, he felt heartless asking that but he had too.

"It's...Severus, he's been killed," she said, trying to get a pulse from Snape's lifeless body.

"Oh dear, he shouldn't hav--" but Dumbledore was cut off by the pink Auror, "He was working for You-Know-Who, I'm sorry Albus," she said, standing up.

Dumbledore stood in disbelief, how could someone he had trusted so greatly deceive him so? Why? Why after all these years of nothing but acceptance from Dumbledore did Severus decide to betray him? Why?

---

Things to Know

Quote:
Role: Severus Snape
Description: Severus Snape is a disgruntled staff member who has wanted the Defence Against the Dark Arts job since he can remember. Snape has been questioned about his loyalty to Dumbledore many times by Harry, the staff members and even the students at Hogwarts. However despite all this, Dumbledore trusts Snape and will never stop trusting him despite anything anyone says. Snape himself has grown to hate Harry over the years but is willing to help Harry when Harry's life is at stake. Snape can also be a small thorn in Harry's and his friend's side, Snape isn't all too nice to them,
"Five more points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all!"
Victory Condition: Depends.
Member(s): .:Compact Disk:.

What You Do:

1. You are in quite the rut at the moment, you have to choose between serving the Lord Voldermort or helping Dumbledore destroy Lord Voldemort. First you must decide what side you want to be on, when you make your decision PM me informing so. From there you will receive your role.If you do not decide after one cycle (One Day/One Night), a side will be randomly chosen for you.

Once he chooses a side, send him one of the following roles.

Victory Condition: Evil is exterminated.

What You Do:

1. Even if you hate to admit it, you know a lot there is to know about Potions. You are able to create many potions to your liking, from this list you have a choice to use this on other people or yourself,

Once you have selected a potion to use, decide if you want to use it on yourself or on someone else. If you wish to use it on yourself, send me a PM stating so. If you wish to use it on someone else, send me a list of four people and the person at the top of the list will be given the potion if they are alive and unaffected after execution. Send either PM before execution. Remember that you are not allowed to use the same potion twice on yourself or twice on the same person. You cannot give the same potion twice to two different people in a row. At the same time, you cannot send two different potions in a row to the same person, your receivers must alternate, however, you do not need to go through all of players in order to give someone a potion again. You must use every potion before using them again. Here are the list of potions you can use,

Babbling Potion
What does it do?: It can cause someone to talk nonsense.

Draught of the Living Death
What does it do?: Can make someone fall into a deep sleep.

Felix Felicix
What does it do?: Can give someone various opportunities for an entire cycle (One Day/One Night).

You may use this power every two days.

2. Minerva McGonagall and you have made a friendly bet (Technically, you got into a fight and this was the solution) on whoever will get the most House Points will be the better professor. Therefore each night you will be able give ten points to your own team and take ten points away from the Gryffindor's House Points. To do this, send me PM informing me of this transaction and I will award it your points accordingly. The total points for each house will be displayed on the front page of the main Werewolf thread. The first house (Excluding Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw) to 100 points, will be able to revive a dead member. Once you reach 100 points, I will inform you and you can tell me who you wish to revive. If there is no dead member of a house, you can save up the revived power to revive someone later. If your house reaches 100 points after the Gryffindor house, nothing will happen.

3. Being a skilled Occlumens, you are able to shield anyone from dreaming about your role. This is an automatic ability which will happen when you are being dreamt of. The person who will dream of you will dream of the person below second on their list.

4. You may vote on the main Werewolf thread.

5. Please put your role name in the title of your PM as it can easily get mixed up with other lists.

If bad,

Victory Condtion: All good is exterminated.

What You Do:

1. You will be able to join the Death Eater's and will become a part of their team. Your individual role will be the point below.

2. Minerva McGonagall and you have made a friendly bet (Technically, you got into a fight and this was the solution) on whoever will get the most House Points will be the better professor. Therefore each night you will be able give ten points to your own team and take ten points away from the Gryffindor's House Points. To do this, send me PM informing me of this transaction and I will award it your points accordingly. The total points for each house will be displayed on the front page of the main Werewolf thread. The first house (Excluding Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw) to 100 points, will be able to revive a dead member. Once you reach 100 points, I will inform you and you can tell me who you wish to revive. If there is no dead member of a house, you can save up the revived power to revive someone later. If your house reaches 100 points after the Gryffindor house, nothing will happen.

3. You may vote on the main Werewolf thread.

4. Please put your role name in the title of your PM as it can easily get mixed up with other lists.

.:Compact Disk:. chose the EVIL side.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Anubis (1 Vote) -- watericesage
Twizzler0171 (1 Vote) -- watericesage

2 votes
12 votes needed for first execution // 13 to lock
18 votes needed for second execution // 19 to lock
24 Players

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm sure I've made this perfectly clear to everyone before, but you are NOT allowed under any circumstances allowed to talk to anyone dead. That is against the rules and if I find out that anyone has been talking to the dead, I will modkill them. No questions asked.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote :Anubis and Twizzler

Question, can any of the deceased become ghosts?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:26 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yesterday made me extremely suspicious of both. Even while people said Dawn was a death eater, you wouldn't vote. Using my sleuthy powers, I saw Anubis on NNV (it's not really stalking ;)) after o_0 announced she admitted it. I don't know about other people, but I check here after someone posts so I don't fall behind.

I'm not saying that's hard evidance, but with all the other factors, it's pretty conclusive.

And also, o_0 is not allowed to post or do anything with his role today.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What an awesome end of Day and Night.

I guess this means that there's a Dolores Umbridge role. Would she be good or bad? I mean, technically, she's a goodie, but kinda too self-assured and big headed (and annoying :P). But Ammer could have made her evil. I'm leaning towards goodie though.

I'll hold my vote off for Anubis and Twizzler since I may not be able to unvote, and it would really suck if they were goodies.

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Vote: Twiz

If only the innocents had this much luck at the "real" hogworts

Lady Night made me do it :P
Click for Werewolf!
Click for more Werewolf(as well as Role Playing)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

In my defense.

The only reason I did not clear myself to Req was that in her PM to me she stated she was a nuetral role. I did not know how nuetral it was - for example, she could have been good on one day, bad on another for all I knew. I would consider that nuetral.

And then I started hearing rumours about her role... and it was one that could only be innocent. So what I heard, and what she had told me didn't match up... and it raised alarm bells.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I've been suspicous of both for a while. If they can come along with proof, my vote can still change.

EDIT- And might I add, that was a sweet night. ^^ And I'm glad I didn't vote for Req. I really didn't think she was evil- it just didn't add up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Twizzler0171 wrote:
In my defense.

The only reason I did not clear myself to Req was that in her PM to me she stated she was a nuetral role. I did not know how nuetral it was - for example, she could have been good on one day, bad on another for all I knew. I would consider that nuetral.

And then I started hearing rumours about her role... and it was one that could only be innocent. So what I heard, and what she had told me didn't match up... and it raised alarm bells.

What about Dawn? Why were you so reluctant to vote?
Why won't you vote Anubis, either?

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Vote: Twiz

Highly suspicious activity, plus they were on the list of unconfirmed people Requiem sent me before she died.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next