Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:12 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
Is it just me... or does that ring alarm bells for anybody else?
O.o

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:24 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

.:Compact Disk:. wrote:
Is it just me... or does that ring alarm bells for anybody else?
O.o

Yes. Yes it kinda does. xP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:40 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"This is hilarious, I can't believe no one has found out about us yet, don't you think Lucius?" laughed a woman, she raised her cup of wine and slowly began to drink it.

"Don't get too cocky, we may get cau--" Lucius stopped in his tracks, he looked down at his stomach and there was a knife, sticking out with a drench of blood on it.

"Oh my God!" yelled Bellatrix as she grabbed the knife from Lucius' back and looked behind him, checking if someone was there.

"Looks like you've failed your job," said a voice from the back, out from the shadows appeared Dolores Jane Umbridge, chuckling to herself.

"Dolores? How did you know where we were hiding?" questioned the now bewildered Bellatrix.

"Clues really, anyways, that's not the matter at hand here. Lucius will now die, and so shall you," she stated, chuckling once more.

"How'd you figure that?" Bellatrix spoke sarcastically.

Instantly, another knife appeared in Bellatrix's stomach, she let out a frightened gasp and fell onto the floor.

"I don't know about the Ministry, but I like to do things dirty,"

---

Things to Know

Quote:
Role: Death Eaters
Description: Death Eaters are a group of Wizards and Witches who follow Lord Voldemort. They are willing to sacrifice anyone and anything for their master and will never bretray him -- Or will they? Some of the Death Eaters have children at Hogwarts found in the Slytherin house.
"How many will be brave enough to return when they feel [the Dark Mark on their arms turn black]? And how many will be foolish enough to stay away?"
- Lord Voldemort
Victory Condition: All good is exterminated.
Member(s): Bangel, Tharkun

What You Do:

1. As a follower of Lord Voldemort, your sole purpose is to kill anyone who threatens the expansion of terror which Lord Voldemort plans to wreak or anyone who gets in the way. Therefore you must send me a list of four people each night before execution, the person on the top of the list will be attacked if they are alive and unaffected after the execution. If they are dead, the second person on the list will be attacked. Everytime you kill someone, you will create the Dark Mark around the place where the victim was killed marking your terrority. This is simply to cause fear in everyone else's eyes.

2. You must select a leader to send me the lists each night. If they are unable to send me the list, they must inform me of this and who will be sending it in instead. In the event the leader is killed, one of the remaining members may take over. Please PM me once a leader is chosen or any decisions regarding it is brought up.

3. Each of you will have a 50% shield which will decrease 5% each day. If you are targetted, I will randomize the amount of power the attacker's attack has and if it less than 50%, whoever is attacked will have that percentage subtraced from their shield making their shield less strong than it was before. If the attacker's attack is stronger, than whoever is attacked will die.

4. You may make ONE day kill in any point of the game. To do so, PM me a list of four people and whoever is alive and unaffected will be killed.

5. If any of your roles are asked to be revealed, the part before the dotted lines will be shown. Your individual roles will remain secret.

6. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

7. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

---

Role: Lucius Malfoy
Member(s): Tharkun

Individual Powers:

1. As the father of Malfoy, you are willing to sacrifice yourself for him (Even if it seems hard to believe, you do love your son and will do anything for him). Therefore, if Malfoy suddenly is in harms way at any point and will die no matter what, you will sacrifice yourself instead of him. Also note that if your team kills your own son, you will be in depression for two days, you won't be able to post or vote, or do anything Werewolf related until I PM you and tell you it's okay to play the game again.

2. After tricking Ginny into possession by Lord Voldemort, you have learned how to possess anyone you want (Aside from death eaters, Voldemort and Dumbledore). Once you possess someone, you will be able to see their role and will be able to do anything with it. If you use a limited ability they have, they will not have it anymore after you're done possessing them. To possess, send me a list of four people and the person on the top of the list will be possessed if they are alive and unaffected. It should also be noted that if you cannot possess someone if they have a shield. You may only use this ability ONCE in the game.

Role: Bellatrix Lestrange
Member(s): Bangel

Individual Powers:

1. You have made it quite clear that you want to finish off the Longbottom family, and in order to do so, you will be on the hunt for Neville Longbottom. However, you can only have a chance to kill him once (By yourself -- You do not need group consent for this certain kill). In order to accurately spot Neville, I will send you a clue on who Neville is (PPTer that is) every two nights. Once you feel you have been given enough information as to who Neville is, send me a PM informing me that you would like to kill your assumption.

2. You are very fond of the Cruciatus Curse and are eager to use it once more on someone. To do so, send me a list of four people and the person on the top of the list will be cursed if they are alive and unaffected. The victim will fall into untolerable pain and will not be able to do anything for an entire cycle (One Day/One Night).

---

Night begins...
Sorry for being very late, unexpected company came over. Night scene posted in a half.

Set by Medli

Last edited by Ammer on Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Bye bye death eaters. O_O

[EDIT]

So umm.... what evil is left now? Oh right. Crabbe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:49 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
:) Yay!

But why did Lucius die? O_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

o_0 wrote:
:) Yay!

But why did Lucius die? O_O

Something to do with the Umbridge role? (if there is one)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:14 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Seems to me that this is set after Umbridge's little...reign of terror. She might be aorund for it, though. -shrug-

(Great set, by the way, WIS)

EDIT: Ahh. That explains Kalani's lack of activity after we got Malfoy.

EDITAGAIN: Meqi now, Syrill? Took me a good few minutes to figure out who the crap you were talking about..

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Last edited by .:Requiem:. on Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:20 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

So, there are Dumbledore and Voldemort roles. I wasn't sure there would be (I was considering the possiblity of an 'NPC'-type involvement), but the revealed roles confirm it. I still want to know why they haven't attack anyone yet...perhaps their leader is inactive?

And yes, I'd be a bit wary of Requiem, unless she can do something to otherwise prove she's still innocent.

EDIT: A thought: Perhaps Bangel/Dawn said that on purpose so we'd get suspicious of Requiem and kill her? keep in mind, just a thought.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:22 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

O.O

...there's really a Dumbledore? Oh my...

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:37 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
I'm dying tonight. xD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

She made her way to the common room, rushing slightly; she had heard things and did not want to get involved if she could help it. She walked up the portrait and mumbled the password, she was let in and walked to the Girl's dormitory. She ran down the stairway, she just wanted to get to bed as soon as possible. She opened her door, she walked towards her bed and noticed a figure in it.

"Hello?" she asked, walking towards the figure.

She walked towards it and shook it gently, than fiercely as the figure refused to wake up.

"Get out of my bed!" she said as she rolled the figure over.

She instantly let out a shriek, stumbling backwards and tripping over an Ancient Ruins textbook. She gazed upon the body of Nymphadora Tonks, frozen as if she was caught in a snow storm.

"Oh my God! Professor McGonagall," she yelled as she ran out the girl's dormitory, trying to put together what she had just seen.

---

Things to Know

Quote:
Role: Nymphadora Tonks
Description: Nymphadora Tonks or Tonks (As she likes it) is a very clumsy and insecure woman. However, she was one of the brightest students at Hogwarts in her time (Much like Hermione is) and she is widely respected woman by not only Dumbledore but by Lupin as well.
Victory Condition: Evil is exterminated.
Member(s): .:Requiem:.

What You Do:

1. As a metamorphmagus, you can change your looks however much you please every other night. During the game, you can change your body to that of a random character, so you will not know who you become. You will only become a particular character once, and recieve particular powers once.

2. Being an Auror and knowing how to fight off Dementor's is a very simple thing for you to do. Your Patronus is the shape of a Werewolf, as Tonks, you care deeply for Remus Lupin and therefore your protector takes his form. Three times in this game you can use your Patronus to fend off attacks on you. However, because the Patronus takes such a large amount of magical energy after using it, you will not be able to Metamorph or use your Patronus Charm for two days.

3. You may vote in the main Werewolf thread.

4. Please put your role name in the title as it can easily get mixed up with someone else's list.

---

Day 6 begins...

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:03 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I guess... Req wasn't lying after all...

Frozen? O_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I thought 'petrified' as soon as I read 'frozen'. It could mean something.

Funny...I suggested to her not long ago to use one of her role powers to confirm her innocence to others. I guess she didn't need to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:12 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
-.- That wasn't good... Req was telling the truth. Do we have any suspects?

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:19 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, Requiem told me that three people that weren't confirmed as innocents are Anubis, YesitIsh, and Twizzler. That's all I know.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next