Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:41 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:09 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Hasn't that been that way for a while now? I don't even remember actually seeing the old ones...

Kyuubi made me this totally awesome set!!
I <3 Kyuubi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:43 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

psyco_chick32 wrote:
Hasn't that been that way for a while now? I don't even remember actually seeing the old ones...

Yeah, this was back a year or two ago. Maybe even three years ago. That's why they are called the "old Faerie Grundo"... ;-)

Ahhh, nostalgia lane.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:04 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The latest game in beta testing is Scamander Swarm!

"The Scamanders are swarming, so keep a close eye on your special red Scamander. If you choose the door that it eventually wriggles into, your Neopoints will be multiplied, and you'll move on to the next round! Each new game costs 25 NP, but with a few lucky choices, you can make up your losses in no time. See how well you know your Scamander by guessing correctly in each of the seven rounds!"

Image Image

Can't seem to find the trophies yet... Anyways, it's kind of like Kiss the Mortog - you pick one of an ever increasing number of doors and then all the scamanders are released. They go totally mental all over the screen and eventually the red one will go through one of the doors and do a little dance - cute :) First time the win multiplier is 2, then three and so on.

It's very cute, and the scamander victory dance is awesome :D

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:21 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Aww, I want a premium account to beta test that. :-( Looks so cute!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:52 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I vote for the Old Grundo! It was one of the best colored pets in my personal opinon. Everything else is just so Preep'esk for the most part, that this was a true faerie colored pet. Nice sparkly wings for the Space, nice and dark for the space. It was good.

Now there is this new one...bleh on it.

Spells are my thing ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The old Faerie Grundo was very pretty with its sparklies, but you have to admit that the shading didn't really... make much sense. Looks very flat to me. Shame they didn't make the new one with bigger wings that could show off the sparkles better.

Anyway, back to why I was posting in here originally: In my gallery, I'm putting pictures of all the items I'd like to collect eventually. According the the shop wiz, a "princess amira rug" exists, but none are on the wiz, none are on the TP, and none are on the auction genie. Even if it's not released yet, I want to put the pic up anyway so I don't forget about it. I was wondering if some of you item-url-guessers with extra time on your hands could give me a hand and supply me with a pic? :) Sorry if I put this in the wrong spot, I just figured of everywhere on PPT, this is the place where I could probably get help.

Edit: For shame, I got its and it's mixed up. And I get on other people's backs about that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:56 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Trick wrote:
The latest game in beta testing is Scamander Swarm!

"The Scamanders are swarming, so keep a close eye on your special red Scamander. If you choose the door that it eventually wriggles into, your Neopoints will be multiplied, and you'll move on to the next round! Each new game costs 25 NP, but with a few lucky choices, you can make up your losses in no time. See how well you know your Scamander by guessing correctly in each of the seven rounds!"

Image Image

Can't seem to find the trophies yet... Anyways, it's kind of like Kiss the Mortog - you pick one of an ever increasing number of doors and then all the scamanders are released. They go totally mental all over the screen and eventually the red one will go through one of the doors and do a little dance - cute :) First time the win multiplier is 2, then three and so on.

It's very cute, and the scamander victory dance is awesome :D

Sounds a lot like one of the Temple games in Jak II(I ?). A whole bunch of bugs are on screen and a set number of them have red stomachs. They scuttle around for a bit and you have to follow your bugs with your eyes and hit them to proceed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

wow..... this game stinks. Its the same statistics as kiss the mortog.... the only differences are:
a different petpet
a different wage
instead of just waiting for a mortog explosion, you have to wait a full minute for all the dumb scamanders to run into a door.

here guys..... a screenie of.... everything, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood the wonder weezel.

unfortunately, photobucket resized it.... so here's what the screens are:

1)The Main Page
2) The Instructions
3) The "start" page.... where you select one of the two doors *the blue squares on either side* and hit "start"
4) A bunch of scamanders being released from a cage in a birds-eye view of a desert city.
5) Scamanders runnin all over the place. Note the red one is your scamander you are watching.
6) There are fewer and fewer as they run into one of the two doors... your scamander is always last. in this shot, a scamander JUST runs into the door on the left.
7) The "loosing" page... notice that i selected the left door, and the red scamander is dancing on the right side... aw, im such a looser.
8) The "winning" page, saying it picked the door you picked. you can collect your measily 50 np, or continue on.
9) Same thing now, only 3 doors, and new scenery. Thats it.

And this isnt a flash that you open... its physically on the page like a plot.... so really, this game isnt very exciting. Its boring. And hard to win. yes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:28 pm 

Trick wrote:

Mondays Caption, yet another caption with a horrible looking meowclops =(

I believe the petpet in the foreground is a Pickulsaur!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:43 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Image Image Image

Fire Grundo and.... Maraquan Grundo :roll:

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Awww. I like the maraquan grundo. It's sorta funny (Well not so much funny. More amusing than actual har har funny) that just yesterday I was looking at all the maraquan pets and wondering when they were going to make a maraquan grundo. Har har.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

That is funny looking but cute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:54 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

_B4U_ wrote:
Runevalkyrie wrote:
For Grundo Day

Mmmmm, Grundo Independence Day.

*hopes this image suddenly starts working in the near future*

Hehe, that Maraquan Grundo image was a broken link before. Looks like you got what you hoped for :) I think it's cute. I don't know if I'd like to own one, but I think it looks good. I really like the color scheme

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Is it just me or do the "antennae" look slightly misaligned, relative to each other?

Other than that, I really like the new grundo :)

Hmmm it also looks like the ridges above the eyes aren't done consistently. :(

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:25 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
Duke of Earl wrote:

Is it just me or do the "antennae" look slightly misaligned, relative to each other?

Other than that, I really like the new grundo :)

Hmmm it also looks like the ridges above the eyes aren't done consistently. :(

It looks odd. I like it!! :))

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next