Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kirea started to laugh, then paused. In the distance she heard barking. Quickly and carefully she put the mirror away, and snapped all the buttons and things on her pouch closed. Then she started the chase.

First she ran around the house as a human, to make sure the dogs had her human scent. After awhile, when the dogs were closer, she found the nearest window, and jumped down. When she landed she was completely a fox.

She ran, zig-zagged, to a river she knew would help hide her fox-scent, and jumped in. She swam upstream, to where Ramthura's house was, but stopped to put her loot somewhere safe. When she arrived at Ramthura's, she was still dripping wet. Noone else had yet arrived.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ramthura turned to Caress,
"Please excuse me, Kirea has come somewhat physically." He paused for a moment, "Yes ... Perhaps you should too." With that he and the chair were gone. Ramthura twisted his real neck, before disembarking down the stairs. He ran down the grand central stair case, and to his huge double doors. He opened them, and laughed. He laughed a cold, mirthless laugh. "Come in. Would you like to dry off?" He asked purely as a question, not as a command.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Before answering, Kirae turned herself back into human. "Yes, I would like to dry off, thanks."

She took off her pack (empty now, except for her mirror), which was completely dry.

"Anyone else comin', or are you contacting them all by mirror?" Kirae asked.

ImageImageImage

Last edited by Twizzler0171 on Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||Tiger's not physically here yet, and we're not in the room with the mirror ...||
"Well then," Ramthura clapped his hands, a plump maid ran up. "Show this woman the bathroom." The maid nodded and began to set off, but Ramthura grabbed her arm, "Remember, ask her no questions and she'll tell you no lies, after she's finished, show her to my chambers." He released her and set off up the stairs, ignoring her question. When he reached his rooms he opened the door, and sighed. He flicked his arm, which transformed into a snake. It coiled round the maid's neck even as she drew breath to scream. She began to thrash noisily, so the snake lunged its fangs into her and sent foul venom coursing through her veins. She shuddered and was still. He reformed his arm normally. There was barely any blood on the mirror, though the material might have scared her to. Oh yes, and Caress's face floating there, looking into the room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:30 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[Nice intro if I may say so. Hope I'm not too late...seems you still need a bear.]

Name: Avery Archer
Animal: Bear
History [Optional]: to come (i.e. I haven’t decided yet)

The sun was high in the sky as a black bear waded through a cool stream, large paws surefooted on the smooth rocks beneath the surface. The hot sun cast only a dappled green light through the deciduous leaves here in the heart of the forest. The bear waded upstream to where a small waterfall spilled into a deep green pool, and dipped his snout towards the surface, beady black eyes tracking the fish below.

Suddenly, he paused, raising his head to the sky, ears swivelling, though no sound other than the rush of water broke the still air. He took off at a lope through the trees, paws thumping with near silence on the decaying leaves of the forest floor. Arriving at a small cabin in a grassy clearing, the bear shook himself, and stood up on two feet as a man.

Avery stood stark naked outside his front door, tightly coiled muscles shimmering with a light sheen of sweat. He pulled on straw coloured tunic that hung by the door on a wooden peg, and stepped inside, eyes adjusting quickly to the relative gloom. He made directly for one corner of the single room, where a tall object stood draped in heavy black fabric. He pulled off the covering to reveal a full-length mirror with a polished silver frame. But instead of seeing his own well-built frame, deep-set brown eyes, and mat of shoulder-length black hair reflected in it, he saw only a slowly shifting cloud of deep crimson.

“What do you want Ramthura?” he said gruffly, voice tinged with impatience.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:06 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||
gattamelata wrote:
[Nice intro if I may say so. Hope I'm not too late...seems you still need a bear.]

You're making me blush! Of course its not to late, come join the fun.||

"Ah, Avery," Ramthura's manifestation saod, "I'm gad to see you looking so well. I suggest you come to my home. I assume you can make it here on your own, but if you can't I can send a carriage ..." He left the sentence hanging as a question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:17 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Receiving the invitation, Elily closed her eyes slowly, thinking of nothing. She felt a strange, yet soothing sensation, as she was being pulled in...

...when she opened her eyes she was in a mysterious room.

'I'm back.'

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Caress slipped away just as she felt Elily come in. Her room came back into view. Ah well. Elily would have to sort things out for herself. Caress got up and hurried down the stairs, her footsteps echoing. She pulled open the front door to be met by a golden sunlight, reflected cheerfully by her garden.

She walked round to the back of the house, sprang over the fence (which was rather low,) and headed towards a wood. She smiled to herself, and changed smoothly into a tiger, fur springing from her body, and muscle seeming to form inside her. She landed on all fours as her sharp nails appeared, and her face shapened in the one of a tiger's. The transformation had taken her barely seconds. She then sprang into her very favourite mode of transportation. She ran full-out, right through the woods, leaping over bushes and fallen trees on the way.

When she at last, panting, reached the other side of the wood (it was a rather small wood, if truth be told,) she slipped back into human shape and looked around. She was at the end of a dirty alleyway. She had been here before, but there was a new scent of rotten fish mixed with old socks. She hurried down the alleyway into a street. Turning around the corner, she reached the suburb where Ramthura's house stood.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily looked around, a fog of confusion shrouding her. No one was present in the room where they could meet spiritually. Not a single person. She glanced around again. Empty. How could this be?

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

While waiting for Avery's reply, he checked the room.
"Ah, Elily, I think we're congregating at my home. Please come and join us. We may go to the chamber once more, there are no residues of our disastrous spell left."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:00 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I'm assuming I was in the bathroom when the maid was killed.)

Kirae took a towel from the closet in the bathroom while the maid waited outside. She rubbed her hair for a while, then tried her best with her clothes. She sighed, still damp, as she grabbed another towel and headed out of the bathroom.

The maid was gone. Kirae glanced around, smiling. This would be the perfect time to explore. Oh, she wouldn't take anything, when she had found out there were others like her, she had made a promise to herself that she would not steal from them

She walked around the halls, looking over the silver, gold, and art. These were the good stuff, the stuff she longed to take, the stuff she could see the value of. After awhile, she found herself at Ramthura's chambers.

"Really, Ramthura, I dislike your maid service. She went and left me alone in the bathroom."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

||You were correct.||
"Oh, shameful! Tell me,"he picked the dead maid up by the scruff of her neck, "Was this the maid or was it a different one? I can't remember..." He paused, "Ah, Caress is near. Elily will be joining us soon, and Avery may be too. I do not yet know whether he will be taking a carriage or not... Once we are assembled, I have important news to tell you all."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kirae snorted. "That was the one. And only a snake would be so cold as to kill a servant without there work even being finished. You could have at least waited until I got back."

"So you did get hold of Avery." Kirae said, nodding. "I thought I was going to have to threaten him."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:36 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Indeed I did get hold of him. If I'd known it was the servant I'd given to you, I would have given you another. When she would have come to the room, she'd have seen the mirror, so I'd have to kill her too. See how generously I festoon you with my servants' lives?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:12 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Lucky me." Kirae said sarcastically. "I'm so blessed." She took dropped one of the towels on a chair, and sat down. Then she continued to work on drying her hair.

"You know, the only problem with getting your clothes wet is that they take forever to dry."

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next