Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Aaah. My dog is smarter than me, he beat me at chess. I had to king him all the time.))

Jala tried to pull off the tape but found that his arms were too short. How did he pick his nose then? Oh well. He got his walking stick from somewhere and poked the tape until it was shouting at him and jumped off. Then he got on DM's desk and started trying to kiss her.

((Remember! It is RP!! No real feelings were input into this post. Understand that!))

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:52 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

"..." Medli stared and watched Jala. She was too shocked and tired of moving him to do anything. So she just sat there.

She somehow mustered up enough energy to ask,".. what.. is wrong with you?!" She grabbed a paper bag out of her desk and inhaled and exhaled rapidly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic but Medli, at the end of your sig where it says' but heaven is calling me, why not puut 'where did I put that damn phone?'))

Bye everyone, see you next week!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Trinity thought Michael's question over a bit. "Strange smells? Oh, you must've been by the janitor's closet, it always smells over there. Well, there are hamsters running around the school." she scooped one up that was running across her path and held it up for him to see. "They seem to be tame though, so we suspect that they escaped from Mr. Arrow's room. And... Well, how should I say this...? Some of the students here are quite... insane. Kristen, one of my friends, always says that either they're transfers from the local insane asylum or that the janitor experimented on them. But that can't be true, right?" Trinity shrugged, and stepped into the classroom. She slid into a seat next to a boy who was singing a Green Day song loudly, and sighed as she slid her backpack onto her chair. This was going to be a long day.

((Bah, you guys post waaaaaaaay too fast. Could someone pm me a summary of what happened after TS' last post?))

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Trinity - I read through the previous 4 pages of garbage just now -.- Now that I think about it, what a waste of time.]

Jade, deciding that the girl wasn't responding quick enough, just said, 'Um, gotta go to my homeroom now, bye!' and raced off to room 106. She halted just in front of the door. It seemed very ... noisy. She shrugged, and tried to open the door.

It was locked.

She cursed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((It was not a waste of time! It was an insane waste of time. I enjoyed it though))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:42 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

DM attempted to steer away from Jala. She finally pushed him away and ran up to Medli. "Are you OK, Medli?"

((I know you're off and stuff, but I had to atleast post this))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Looking curiously at the hamsters, Michael stepped into the room. The best he could say was that there were no strange janitor smells, which wasn't really saying much. A crazy short person was jumping around attempting to kiss everyone, whilst the teacher sat at his desk, eating a carrot woefully.

Just as he stepped into the room, a person ran up to the door and locked it, and no sooner had he turned the lock than a person could be heard on the other side, swearing loudly. Following Trin, Michael sat down cautiously in a chair next to her tried to not catch the attention of the crazy short person.

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 12:50 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Colin turned off is PSP and sat there looking around the room. He heard someone swearing outside the room, getting up and casting a quick glance to the girl who sat beside him, he moved towards the door while avoiding the crazy kissing boy. He unlocked the door and opened it.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

(This RP was only meant for fun, nothing serious. :))

Medli continued to have her breathing frenzy for another five seconds, then put the bag down and slowly stopped hyperventilating. "Um.. yeah." Medli replied and coughed into her hand. looking up to DM. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking." She slid down into her chair and let out a small moan. "I wonder if we will *ever* get on with the program here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

A few moments later, the door opened.

'Um, hi,' Jade said to the boy, stepping in. She blinked. And then she looked over at the teacher's desk. Blinked again.

'Ooooookay.'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:41 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
"Oh, no!" Sock cried. "I failed my test! My parents are going to kill me!"

Mark got up and walked over to her. "Well, I'm doing pretty good at this, so why don't I give you some... private tutoring sessions?"

"Oh, thanks so much, Mark!" Sock squealed in joy.

------

A week later, Sock got her test back. "I GOT A PERFECT SCORE!" she yelled. "I owe it all to Mark! I LOVE YOU, MARK!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"MARK! SNAP OUT OF IT! STOP DREAMING!"

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Michael was falling asleep due to lack of anything (sane) happening in the classroom, when the sound of a girl shouting woke him up.

Staring groggily at her, he threw a scrunched up piece of paper at her, and plopped his head back onto his table. Just before he fell asleep, he was disturbed once again by something rubbing against his foot. Moving his head slightly, he could see the fat and furry body of a hamster gnawing at his shoe. Sighing deeply, he kicked the thing away and fell straight into deep sleep.

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:35 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

DM touched Michael's shoulder. "Mr. Bobbins wouldn't be happy if you slept in his class. I'm DM. You?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next