Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:35 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:40 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

(Robertttt! You're killing me, Mr. Bobbins is so so so so so so so SO CUTE!!! :cry:)

Medli stood confused as she had no idea of the whereabouts of the boy just in her grasp. She took one confused glance at Zega and shuffled into the classroom, giving Mr. Bobbins a sympthetic look and a pat on the back as she walked to her desk.. then she realised... she had no idea where that was.

(EDIT: Why do I always post first on a new page?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Anyone think I'm too normal on this? Should I add extra weirdness?))

Josh noticed that Medli was confused as to where her seat was.

"You can share my seat if you want." Josh suggested suggestively with suggestively suggestive eyebrows suggestively set in a suggestively suggestive position. "I'm not suggesting anything." Said the suggestive Josh. (Okay, *dodges tomatoes and marshmallows. I'll stop)

Now where was his seat? He didn't have one anymore. Could he share with Sock? Hmm, perhaps he could suggest a suggestion.

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:57 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

(No, that was hilarious! And it's hard to make me laugh on the internet, believe me. :roflol: )

"Oh.. um.. thank you!" Medli said with a shy smile. "I appreciate it." She sat down and took out a piece of paper to draw Mr. Bobbins half-eaten carrot. Why? Cause.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:05 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

((Hope y'all don't mind me joining))

DM peered from behind the door. "I don't know if this is the right class or not, but this is 7th grade, correct?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

((I don't RP, I never have, but this seems to be fun))

A boy with long, smooth blonde hair strode in through the door and quickly took a seat, looking attentively to the front of room 106. Tom passed an odd look to his fellow students, many dressed in clothes he would never consider wearing. As Mr. Bobbins talked in a dull, monotonous tone, he passed a glance towards the new girl sitting near him.

'Hi,' he whispered to Zega, 'I'm Tom, people sometimes call me Pixa, but I prefer Pix.'
'Why?' she enquired.
'Because people think I'm a girl,' he replied.
'Oh,' mutted Zega, as Tom swished his head towards the front of the class again and sunk into his chair.

Click the wonderful signature. You know you want to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:06 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((You should have heard one of my essays at school, almost every other word was formal/formally for about 5000 words. It was like: I formal received your formally formal letter formally and would formally like to formally inform your formal self that I formally... I had detention for that))

Casually throwing Sock out of her seat and moving it next to Medli and watched over her shoulder as she drew the half-eaten carrot (No offense Sock). He himself got out some paper and started drawing his little escapade travelling down the vent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:14 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

DM poked Zega after Pix had gotten done talking to her. "Hi, Zega. I'm Ashleigh. I perfer being called DM, because, even though my mom says I'm unique, 99% of the population of the US spell my name wrong."

She then sat down next to Inexistance, took her own piece of paper, and started to draw her brother, Erif.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Josh slid on some earmuffs, unfortunately the only ones he could find were pink fluffy ones, he took out a pin, and poked the piece of paper on which he had drawn a balloon. BANG! Everyone in the class covered their ears and he was sure someone stole his earmuffs. There was a ringing in the classroom so he brought in some Sirens (The mythical kind) and plugged his ears with wax.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

After the pat on his back, Mr. Bobbins, felt like a new man, kind of. He wiped the cupcake of his head, took out another carrot, bit it, and decided to try agian.

"Ok class, lets try this again. I am Mr. Bobbins," He started, turning around to write out his name on the black board, "I will be your homeroom teacher for the year. I belive we will be able to have lots of joyfull fun. Now, if someone would please return my real attendance list, I would be very grateful."

He waited, rubbing his bald head. No one came forward with the list. A tear trickled down his gace and landed on the tiled floor with a small "Plop". He eyed the class, realizing that this was going to be a tough year. There were people drawing, people chatting, people even sharing seats. Mr. Bobbins went back to his desk, and sat. He was going to wait these kids out. They wern't leaving the class until he had his attendance. He rubbed his head, and nawed his carrot, and he waited.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:25 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Medli coughed, glancing at Josh and back to her paper and completed drawing. She peered over again, realising another student had walked into the class. She decided to go over and greet her later. Medli strode up to Mr. Bobbins desk and layed down the picture of his carrot with a small note attached via post-it note - "Be a little more stern", hoping it somehow provided comfort. She then walked over to Josh. "Dude, give Mr. Bobbins the attendance list. You're breaking his little heart."

Last edited by Kitten Medli on Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:26 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

DM snickered behind her hand. "Nice one, whaever your name is!" she said aloud.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Josh had heard that thought, they could just wait until the last minute of school then take the attendence. The Cotton Bobbins ((THAT'S RIGHT! i FOUND A WAY TO MAKE FUN OF YOUR CHARACTERS' NAME!!)) didn't know that it was him who had taken the attendence sheet. "Muhahaha!! Err... I... Killed... My brother this morning? Wait! I killed my.. Hamster? No! Leprocy!! That's it!" Wow, he needed to work on his excuses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Mr. Bobbins saw the drawing, and he started to cry. Not loudly, but to himself. No student had ever drawn anything for him before, or given him anything at all really. He was so touched. He took the drawing and pulled, some tape out of his drawer, and taped the drawing right behind his desk.

"Thank you!" Mr. Bobbins said, dapping his eyes with a tissue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:31 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

((Medli - excuse my last post. I read your wrong. Heh.))

"Mr. Bobbins, are you OK? You look sad." DM told him. She then glanced at Josh. "Have you taken your medication today, dude?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Did Josh give me the list?))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next