Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Josh took out a piece of paper and write on it to everyone in the class to use a fake name. He passed it to the person next to him ready for it to circulate around the class. When the teacher asked for everyone's names, he anxiously waited for his turn.

set by whhattisthiss. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:07 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
*SL slaps his wooden ruler on the wooden desk*

SILENCE! SILENCE I SAY! I DEMAND SILENCE!

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Josh didn't have to strain his ear to hear the demand of silence. It was funny however, that there was no class there. It was probably Professor SL, had they ever even had a class?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Trinity peered over her book and glared at the people staring at her strange outfit. It seemed sort of normal at first glance, a silvery blue top layered over a black one, a corset of similar colours, and a black skirt. But when they looked closer, they'd see that the corset was made of duct tape, a gaudy red necklace was settled on her neck and a pair of unlaced combat boots rested on her feet.

She went back to reading her book for a while, deciding to lay down on the bench and read until her friends came. Unfortunately for her, there was already someone sitting down by her, listening to an mp3 player. She frowned and tucked her book back in, her arm emerging with a silk scarf wrapped around a deck of tarot cards, and pulled three cards out. She lay them in front of her and flipped them over. "Justice, Wheel of Fortune, and Lovers." she murmured before tucking the deck back in her bag. The bell rang, and she tapped the boy with the mp3 player on the shoulder. "Are you new here?" she spoke loudly so that he could hear over the music, reaching down to pick up her bag.

Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥

Last edited by Trinity on Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

As he was pointed to and asked for his name, he yelled out "Dover, sir. Ben Dover" The class sniggered quietly but Josh just sat down again. He put his earphones in and switched on his MP3 player.

A while later he started humming along to the words, the muttering it, then saying it out loud, then yelling it. "300 DEGREES THAT'S WHY THEY CALL ME MR FARENHEIGHT!!!"

Needless to say, he had detention first day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Mark, its a pointless, not serious, RP, and thats why its here. Heh))

Zega jumped when a boy came tumbling through the side vent and onto the floor. What a weirdo... She thought.
She quietly snickered when she heard a teacher carrying on in the other room. Remembering the name of the school, she said to Maureen, "This place is rather odd, isn't it?"
She noticed as a piece of paper was being passed around. When it reached her it said:
"GIVE A FAKE NAME
SUGGESTIONS:..."
Then it had suggestions for names. Silently saying them, Zega realized that they said something, and were supposed to be funny.
She looked at the teacher who had just entered the room. He was slightly bald. He looked like he taught for a while and was experinced. He looked weary and tired. Zega decided to cut him a break. She crumpled up the piece of paper with the names on it and put it in the garbage. No need to get on the bad side of the teacher on my first day... She thought.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Thanks for the weirdo comment Zega, I'm labelled weirdo everywhere I go))

He saw that new girl crumple up his note. Aww. She was one of the last to get it anyway. Was it time for the bell yet? Looking at his watch he saw that there was only about 5 minutes left. 4 minutes. 3. 2. 1. 30 seconds. 20. 10. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. And he looked at the bell, which for some reason was inside the classroom. He looked at the class clock and saw that there was still a half hour left. He should have reset his watch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:36 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((I don't mean it personally, but if someone came into homeroom through a vent, I'd think they were a little weird))

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:38 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((It's alright, I meant it to be weird))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Sock cheerfully took a seat next to Zega, despite the fact that she didn't know her, combing her hand through her hair. "What'd that say?" she whispered, but glanced over her shoulder where Josh was grimacing. Ohh, she thought, rolling her eyes. Probably a stupid prank...

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:09 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yay, I was mentioned!))

Josh, who late last year learned how to read minds somehow, jumped up and yelled "IT ISN'T STUPID! It's highlarious(my better way of pronouncing hilarious. It's just funnier. Say it"

He suddenly looked around, noticed everyone was staring at him, and sat down, rummaged through his bag and started writing his next chapter of his story for the school newspaper, PI.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:28 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Cat looked up from his book at the sudden shout. Then, realizing who yelled, went back to his reading. Josh was kind of...different. Especially after learning how to read minds. He made it nearly impossible to keep secrets. Mustn't....think...about...nickname...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:35 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Two mentions in a row))

Fortunately, that was a thing that could've been said by any of the class and he could say it in general. But sometimes he got the messages mixed up with different people. Hopefully embaressing things wouldn't happen too much. Suddenly a message came to his mind about him. Someone had a crush on him? And it was coming from... The teacher?!

"EEWW!!! YOU FREAK!!! AAAAAGGGGGGHHH!!!" Josh jumped up and ran straight through the window. You could faintly heard a soft "Ow" and some soft shuffling soon after. Unfortunately this room was on the third floor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:51 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Mark grabs Sock and says, "Will you go out with me?"

The blonde girls starts to say, "Um, no thanks," but Mark says, "Okay, I'll pay. After school at the mall."

"But I don't want to--"

"I don't care!" Mark yells.

------

While looking at their yearbook, a now elderly Sock and Mark reminisce of their school years.

"I love you so much," Sock says. "Thanks for making me go out with you."

"I love you, too," Mark says.

THE END.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Unfortunately Josh had been able to see the future of people reminiscing about the present but for them it was the past. Because of this, he made sure to alter the future by punching out Mark, well, after he reversed time to make sure he didn't go through window as he had that ability as well, then innocently shoving Mark into the teachers ear.. Err. Drawer.

He took off his sock and threw it at Sock, weird, she didn't look like a sock.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next