Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

smudgeoffudge wrote:
Aww those are kind of nice.

YUM!

Thats probably one of the best looking Strawberry pets :)

The Camo Wocky is too light, but the Kougra is nice. This paint brush may turn out ok :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Camo Kougra = Awesome :)

I'm glad it's not all green. I'd like to see some, like was already mentioned, "snow" camo pets with shades of white and light blue, etc.

The Strawberry Kiko also looks nice. -nods-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:47 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I really like the Camo Kougra! :) I'm surprised, I wasn't too excited when I heard about the brush, but now I think it could be cool. :)

Set by Moogie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

smudgeoffudge wrote:
I know. It is funny. There is only one grevious..so what is he doing kissing himself?

its Griveous JR ofcourse.
AKA: Darth Vader.
oh. and hating the camo paintbrush, but i knew that was gonna happen anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Well, the camo Wocky isn't too great. It should be darker. But I like the Kougra a lot. Hmmm, so camo isn't too bad of a color, after all. I wouldn't shell out a bunch of NP to paint any of my pets camo, but it's a nice addition overall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:49 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Didn't I tell you all Camo could make a good paintbrush?

Now bow down to me because I am your master... ;)

Ermmmmm...

Anyway.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:18 pm 

I like the camo kougra too...looks kinda like a tiger o.o

I only hope Neo don't release a Camo avatar otherwise it might cost like the gret pb >.<

You must talk so big...to make up the smaller things...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:37 pm 

Faerie peophin revamp, finally. The pics have been up and down since this morning, but it finally looks like they are here to stay.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I love it! The only thing that really bugs me is the relative smallness of it compared to the old one, but that's not a huge deal and it by far makes up for lack of size with with it's awsome detail and art stryle. However, it seems to be missing a chunk of wing in the angry pose by it's head :roll:

But, best of all: it is now a redraw! The old one was just light purple with wings tacked on.

My faerie Peophin, Hoofbeatz, now looks pretty. It's only taken her three faerie peophin revamps for her to get there though...

What if a much of a which of a wind gives truth to summer's lie and bloodies with dizzying leaves the sun and yanks immortal stars awry?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Seerow wrote:
Faerie peophin revamp, finally. The pics have been up and down since this morning, but it finally looks like they are here to stay.

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I love it! The only thing that really bugs me is the relative smallness of it compared to the old one, but that can learn to deal with. And best of all: it is now a redraw! The old one was just light purple with wings tacked on.
Hoofbeatz now looks pretty. It's only taken three faerie peophin revamps for her to get there though...

Wow it looks a lot better than it used to. So much better detail. If they made the peophin like that i might get one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

It looks better, but I still prefer the colors of the very first one. I'd kill to have that one back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:09 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Seerow wrote:

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

I love it! The only thing that really bugs me is the relative smallness of it compared to the old one, but that's not a huge deal and it by far makes up for lack of size with with it's awsome detail and art stryle. However, it seems to be missing a chunk of wing in the angry pose by it's head :roll:

But, best of all: it is now a redraw! The old one was just light purple with wings tacked on.

My faerie Peophin, Hoofbeatz, now looks pretty. It's only taken her three faerie peophin revamps for her to get there though...

The peophin looks wonderful~~~ <3 <3 After my pet got labbed, she's going back to be a peophin.. hopefully soon hahahaa
Most of all i want the rainbow peophin to look like the one n the front page. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:15 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Seerow wrote:

Wow, that is absolutely gorgeous <3 I think my next lab rats are gonna be peophins, hehe, and I am seriously tempted to make an all faerie account :)

Full marks for that revamp, very graceful and elegant and without doubt my new favourite peophin as the happy pose (the one pose of the darigan I don't like) is superb.

Petpet Central

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:21 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
Maybe TNT is finally starting to see the potential that the Peophin has. I love this redraw of the faerie Peophin. The old one was so...bleh.
Though, I'm not sure if I like the tail. At first I didn't, and then I did, and now I don't again. Were they trying to make it feathery? If so, it didn't work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Seerow wrote:

Whoa...... I love that!! I have a Christmas Peo right now, but the Faerie is so gorgeous I'm considering painting it. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:45 pm 

Seerow wrote:
However, it seems to be missing a chunk of wing in the angry pose by it's head :roll:

Image Image

It IS missing a chunk. I guess when they edited the head on the happy pose to the other side for the angry one, they forgot to fill the chunk back in. Let's hope it gets fixed!

Other than that, I like it. What bothers me about the Peophins is their tails look to small to propel them... this tail is much better sized. I just hope the rest of them get updated... it'd be a shame to have such great looking Peophins (Faerie, Darigan) sitting next to the unrealized, regular colors.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next