Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:52 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran nodded swiftly, "Okay Elily, Malea you can come too." Then she picked up the book and swiftly raced upstairs and into her room.

Dropping the book on her bed, she quickly picked up the money and potions, "I'll take care of these for now."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea followed Iaran to her room. When she entered, she looked around the room. It was similer to hers. She sat down on the bed, and looked at the book. If it was magic, she could help. Good think im in my Black Mage outfit. She said to her self. "so, its a blank book?" she asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran smiled at Malea, "As far as I can tell it is. But I was thinking that it might have hidden writing, do you know any spells for revealing what is hidden? And if it isn't magic, I think I'll use it to record our journey...."

((Malea and Elily can decide whether it's magic or not, and what it contains if it is.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai listened to Malea, Elily and Iaran as she ate quietly. She glanced swiftly at the book. It gave no clues of whether it was magical or not by appearance. As Iaran raced up, followed by Malea, Menai wiped her mouth with a napkin. She was mildly interested in the book. She stood up, and walked after them.

She came into the room and shut the door behind her. "Hi."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran smiled as Menai entered, "Hi, we're just trying to see if this book's magical or not. Do you know of a spell that could help?"

((Sorry it's so short))

LilEdit: Three sentences of RPing or more, oui? I can't really count the OOC as it's really apologising for the post rather than much else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai shook her head. "I'm not very experienced with finding things out about objects."

She walked over to it and looked at it curiously. "Wonder what it'd tell us if it is magical?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:58 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Honestly, I don't know if it's supposed to be magical. I, for one, am also out of ideas what it could do if it was magical. XD]

[Oh yes, and by the way, I'll be typing a really long OOC post soon, regarding the special, or trademark attacks each dressphere can do, as we will be battling soon.]

Elily seriously wondered if Malea knew such a spell. Was there even such a spell that existed? Elily probably wouldn't know, she wasn't even a Mage. But then, as far as she knew about Black Mages, they had complete control over the four elemental spells, and could cast a great deal of fire, ice, water, and thunder spells with varying strength and damage, but she had yet to hear of any truly [i]magical[i/] spells.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((It's a white one, with black spots. He is sleeping now. Yay! :hug: ))

Merlin entered the dining room quite late. He had been circling through the hotel. Trying to take up the structure and see some more visitors. In the meantime he had thought about the letter.

Finally the youngster had decided it would be for the best to delay helping his brother.

The dining room was empty besides an elder man. Merlin was slightly disappointed. He had hoped to meet up with the rest of the team.

He ordered a small plate of food and a glass of wine before he sat down.

Before he could bring some food to his mouth, a young lady burst in. She look very horrified and her clothes were weth.

Finally she turned to him, the elder man, he noticed, was gone.

"Sir, you have to help me!"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:12 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((so i guess its up to me...lol))

Malea looked at the book. She learned something a few days about books before they left. She closed her eyes, and said some words under her breath. Suddenly, the book started to glow, and the pages filles with words. "ok, now, at least we know its not blank." she said laughing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((It could contain something about the Humans, the Mountains, the Forest, or about any of the Jobs we have. Someone else can decide what it holds, cause I hate making decisions.))

Iaran laughed hyperly when the words appeared, "Yay! So it did have concealed writing! I wonder what's inside?" She peered at the writing, then blinked rapidly a few times.

"Uh-oh, it seems that this book is written in a different language. I'm not sure what it is though. Can any of you decipher it? Because I sure can't."

((It could be written in any other language, maybe Human, lol. You can decide whether your character can read it or not. It should contain valuable information on whatever subject it's written about.

Oh, and when we leave the town and begin to search in the wilderness, Iaran might meet a new character, ie. a little pixie friend that i'm going to make up....))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I imagine having a kitten is much like having a baby, only it doesn't cry as loud. :P]

Mina retired to her bedroom and took out some clothes. Everyone else seemed to busy doing something else. She had seen individual Squad members scattered about the place but did not really mind or care. A shower, she decided, would be the best thing right now. She was hot and sticky with sweat and she hated feeling like that.

There was a knock on Elily's door and Karmina entered. "The door was not locked," she frowned. "It needs to be shut properly to be locked.“

Sitting down, she nodded her head towards each of the girls. "I apologise for intruding," she said, noting that they were huddled around a book. She thought she recognised some words as part of an ancient chant she had learned at home, but she could not put her finger on it. Letting it escape her mind, she explained her presence.

"We must move on tomorrow quickly and we must find a way to have a steady source of money." She looked at Iaran with a slight smile. "I heard you talk about stealing and that is your job, but I do not think it would be a good idea all the time. We may come upon a poor village or town where even a copper piece gone is a terrible loss for the people. It would be easier to sell things like potions, maybe, or earn money some other way. It's not wise to be driven out of town by an angry mob." She sighed.

Quickly continuing, "And we need to decide where to go now so we can be off tomorrow morning as soon as possible. Time is of essence. The quickest way to the Mountains must be plotted out. I thught a meeting of the Squad now would be wise to avoid bickering in the morning but then we would bicker tonight, so I come to you."

[I am off to Beijing tomorrow (6th) and back 11th. When Apricus comes back which she should be doing around the same time I leave, I hope she can take care of my character. If not, would Jade look after Karmina for me? And whenever necessary while Apricus is not here, give Mina a nudge please Glass? :)]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran shook her head at Karmina, "I'd never steal from poor people, or towns. Just by searching this room I found some gold, a potion and this book. By the way, can you read any of this? We've managed to reveal the writing, as it was blank before, but its written in a language I don't understand."

Iaran held the book out to Karmina, and then took out her map. "And I agree about plotting a course to the Mountains, can someone try and round up the rest of the squad and bring them here?"

((Maybe someone *preferrably Glass* could draw an actual picture of the Turie world. Even if it's brief, then we could refer to that and it'd be easier. I could try, if Glass gave me an idea of where everything should be, but I don't have anywhere to upload it to.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Karmina peered at the book. Still she could not recognise the characters.

"I've seen a few before," she admitted. "I don't remember them though. If I do, I'll tell you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((im horrable at making decisions too))

"well, i dont know if there is a spell for translating words." Malea said. "but, i can try." She closed her eyes, and said some words, but nothing happned. "i know this..." she said. "just, give me a minute." she sat there thinking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran nodded, "Okay then. I think I'll go and try to round up the rest of the squad."

She raced back downstairs, and checked with the receptionist where the other squad members' rooms were. Then she ran back upstairs and knocked on the door of the first room. "We're having a squad meeting in my room now, come as soon as you can."

Doing the same for the rest of the rooms, Iaran arrived back at her room and entered quickly. "I've given the others the message, hopefully some of them will be here soon."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 37  Next