Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"My life is rather dull and uninteresting and I'm sure you really don't want to hear about it, however, I do have apples." he laughed, his usually melancholy face replaced by a slightly happy one, his golden eyes beaming with merriment as they glanced over at her, and while his mind tried to ignore the annoying cat. "The night is untrustworthy, you never know who could run up and mug you, or what other odd things could happen."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:44 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

((Merp. I suck at remembering about RPs.))

Ginny looked over at Gabrielle, who seemed to be lonely. She decided to make an effort to speak to her.

"Hi. You're Gabrielle, right? I'm Ginny Weasley. What year will you be going into this year?"

Ginny couldn't wait to get back to Hogwarts and start her Fifth year there.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:46 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"The night is not as dangerous to a Witch with a second-hand Nimbus Two-Thousand and a Phoenix feather Redwood 8 3/4-inch wand." Adriane replied with a mischevous grin. "And as for odd things... Is running through a supposedly solid brick barrier to take a train to a seemingly abandoned castle to learn the arts of witchcraft and wizardry odd enough for you?"

Last edited by Ravyn on Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:52 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Very odd." Nikolai replied, "But not so odd as a strange disguise for a bookworm Animagus who has a cat that I would very much like to swat." He was trying to end whatever friendship that was beginning here and now, getting to close to someone would only prove dangerous in the future, or so was what he heard. "That was a rude comment, and I do regret for saying it.." he muttered quietly, and stretched his legs out, closing his weary eyes, and tried to get some sleep

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:00 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"And even odder still.. A seemingly reluctant lycanthrope and his owl comrade with a trunk that contains apples and owl food instead of live mice and raw meat." an all too knowing gleam sparkled in her blue-yellow eyes. "There's no such thing as a rude comment when describing the truth. It's called being honest. And it's quite becoming of you." she said offhandedly, biting into the apple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:17 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A shouting erupted from the hallway. Merle burst into a random compartement, which now contained Nikolai and Adriane. (Merle knew almost all the students by name, though being a Hufflepuf, she had a good memory and was quite sociable.) She was immediatly followed by the Slytherin chaser, Marcus.

Merle raised her fists, trying to left-kick the other.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:09 am 

Neville looked at the small french girl sitting in the compartment, realising he'd seen her before.

"You were at the Tournament in forth year!" He blurted out, not realising that the entire rest of the carrige already knew. When no-one looked the least bit suprised, he did realise. He blushed red, then mumbled.

"Sorry..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai gave a light sigh, "Now that you've found out my true identity, I hereby give you permission to run screaming or get another compartment or whatever." Jarek ruffled his feathers once more and perched beside Adriane, "Great, now you've got him on your side too." he brought his knees close to his chest, his chin resting on them boredly. His head whirled around quickly to look over at Merle, "Welcome to our humble abode." he hissed, not too pleased that some stranger had burst into his compartment so rudely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:26 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Marcus side-stepped however, Merle's fist flew into the portal, pronouncing a soft 'krack'.

Noticing the others Marcus raised his shoulders, stepping backwards to the hallway. "This isn't over yet."

Merle held her left fist, "hmpf.."

But the other had already turned away.

She eyed the others. "Sorry about that.. My travelling bags are all over the hallway. I'll swear, we'll him in during the next match!"

"What did you say?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:31 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Adriane protectivly scooped up Oliver and stood on her seat to shield Jarek behind her when Merle burst into their compartment. After the Slytherin chaser had left, Adriane had not moved, and she was still on her guard. Her mostly blue eyes had turned a hazy, but weary, yellow and her pupils had dilated, absorbing all the light in the room and the details of her companion and the 'intruder.'

"Why was he chasing you?" Adriane said, her voice low.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nikolai threw his coat over himself and tried to sleep. He knew it wouldn't come, but a try sometimes is rewarded. The lycan was glad that Adriane had temporarily forgotten about him, as she got swept up in the 'intruding' business and whatnot. He could care less, it wouldn't help him any.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:28 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Adriane kicked the half-eaten apple that had falled on the seat next to her foot in the general direction of Nikolai's head. Being that her aim was rather accurate, it hit him and the rolled onto the floor. "Get up." she hissed, her voice very commanding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"He made out the Hufflepuf team for canaries! What's up Merle, frightened to get out of your cage?"

Of course, they did not now that Merle had lived between Muggles all the vacation. Necessity. Merle originated from the Netherlands. And she had decided to stay here and earn some money.

"Jerk.. I mean Marcus.. Wait a minute."

She stepped outside and retrieved her travelling bags. With a great swing, she put them upon the holding places.

Merle noticed Nikolai, "hi to you also. Hi, you are Adriane, right?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:24 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Adriane glared at Merle suspisciously. "How did you know my name?" she hissed. Hopping off the seat, she landed in a rather feline-manner and stood erect facing Merle. Oliver leapt from her arms and landed on the seat and turned to stare at Merle with the same intensity as his owner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merle was blisfully oblivious to Adriane's reaction. She was now unpacking her broom.

"Well, duh! How long have you been in the school? Of course I know.."

She looked up and frowned. It was true she had heard some stuff.. but.

"I have a good memory for names," she added with a softer voice.

Set by WIS!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next