Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post subject: Game score limits
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Anyone know any game's score limit before the message appears say "your score is under review.....blah...blah...blah"?

I know that the chia bombers limit is somewhere between 1200 to 1300, and Dubloon is anything above 2000 (I think)

It would be helpful to know cos they are going to reset the high score table soon, so post whatever you know here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:12 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

The game score review is quite normal. You'll get it randomly for high and low scores alike. It's nothing to worry about, but can be a pain.

Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:15 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I thought they only reviewed scores that are very high and achived in a very low time? o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:16 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Not necessarily a quick amount of time, just a high score. Usually it's one that will get you a trophy, as far as I know.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:55 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

stampsyne wrote:
The game score review is quite normal. You'll get it randomly for high and low scores alike. It's nothing to worry about, but can be a pain.

lol, I am not worry, just want to get a trophy when the high score table resets, but if my score gets "review", I will miss the timing and the trophies :P

Post subject: Re: Game score limits
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:28 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

ultraman wrote:
Anyone know any game's score limit before the message appears say "your score is under review.....blah...blah...blah"?

I know that the chia bombers limit is somewhere between 1200 to 1300, and Dubloon is anything above 2000 (I think)

It would be helpful to know cos they are going to reset the high score table soon, so post whatever you know here.

I believe the limit for MAGAX is 2500 points. But I think it may vary, on January 1st it was 3000.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:05 pm 

Jelly Processing Plant should be 1259 .

Bumber Cars 849.

jelly blobs of Doom ~5000

Post subject: Re: Game score limits
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:46 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

ultraman wrote:

It's 1,157. I believe.

// set by paola

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I posted a high score, and it said it under review, does anyone know How long I have to wait, I check the list like 7 hours later, My score still not there and more high scores has apears.

-If you ever need help, I'll do my best to help
-My Neopet name is Galonski64
-I am offering homes for the poor Clockwork Icy Skeleton so if you have one you hate, please donate them to me, Thankyou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:58 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

irwik wrote:
Jelly Processing Plant should be 1259 .

Bumber Cars 849.

jelly blobs of Doom ~5000

JPP should be 1249, several people (me included) got that score in the High score table on the 1st day (I was in the top 3, but didn't get gold, only a silver :cry: )

galonski64 wrote:
I posted a high score, and it said it under review, does anyone know How long I have to wait, I check the list like 7 hours later, My score still not there and more high scores has apears.

It depends..., I had a Dubloon Disaster high score of over 7,000 points last month, they only updated it after a few days :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:27 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

galonski64 wrote:

For two months in a row I stayed the top person in Feed Florg. The first time I got the gold trophy I had to wait almost a week before my name showed up on the high scores and to get my trophy.

I think part of it (as well as the reason I was able to score so high) was the extreme slowness of the T1 server at my college. To get a score over 2000 took me at least 3 to 5 hrs. I think it totaled to about 6 hrs. And the game gets glitchy too.

Now you see why I hardly play that game anymore :P It is incredibly boring besides that fact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

stampsyne wrote:

It is not completely random.

Mootix Drop is exactly 2000 points or more.

My Mootix Drop guide here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Meerca Chase (the first) is 1000. When I wanted a trophy, I waited until the scores got reset and then I got as close to 1000 as I could without going over. I ended up with a silver because they didn't approve the higher scores until a couple days later (when they did, I got shoved WAY down the list). It's a very good way to get trophies. ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]