Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:48 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I thought it was determined everyone 5k or below had gotten that toy? Hm...So we can revaluate and safely say 3k to 3.5k and below got the toy...

Spells are my thing ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Slime Lord wrote:
I thought it was determined everyone 5k or below had gotten that toy? Hm...So we can revaluate and safely say 3k to 3.5k and below got the toy...

To tell you the truth, I honestly don't think its the numbers that are important. What is important is the fact that a wide range of people who worked hard to get as many points as they possibly could ended up in the same bracket as those that didn't do any work or very little work.

The prizes would have been better if they been awarded within the limits of the shield changes, I'm not saying they necessarily had to be good, only that they were different.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:08 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Medusa wrote:
Slime Lord wrote:

To tell you the truth, I honestly don't think its the numbers that are important. What is important is the fact that a wide range of people who worked hard to get as many points as they possibly could ended up in the same bracket as those that didn't do any work or very little work.

The prizes would have been better if they been awarded within the limits of the shield changes, I'm not saying they necessarily had to be good, only that they were different.

Fully agree with you upon that. Not only did the shield changes, but I believe each shield had two different names. I believe mine is the second name of the shield I have.

Either way, your correct on that. That is the main reason for all the uproar here over the prize distrubution and all that "fun" stuff.

Spells are my thing ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I signed up but didn't battle and I didn't get 1000 Np or a clockwork dudey (But I did buy one).

*Shrug*

Evisceration is a sign of respect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:56 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

sirclucky wrote:
I posted this idea on IDB but i'll post it again here.

TNT cant give away weapons worthy of the people scoring the score they got(aka give away a weapon to everyone that they could accually use) as that would cause massive deflation. So instead of giving people lame weapons that get them all upset, create a plushie set. The top ranking scoers would get the best plushie, while lower scores would get differnt plushies. Plushies would basically be given out via rank(aka footpad gets one plushie, blackgarud gets another). Each plushie would be differnt, so that you could show off your score rank in style in your shop, or sell them to collectors. Lowerdown ranks would be merged(aka all under 100 would get the T-shirt "plushie") This way people get a fun toy, you dont get tons of people getting the same weapon, and guys dont get disapointed because their war prize stunk. :)

Not a good idea at all for plushie collectors. I don't battle, but I do collect plushies. As do lots of people. Your idea would hurt all plushie collectors--because we would then be forced to buy the whole set (including a vain attempt to get the 5 or so given out to the highest ranking players). It would still cause massive deflation--it would just be plushies instead of weapons. I think a better idea is to give out different types of weapons but make the lower-ranking ones breakable or one use only. So, eventually, the number of the lower ranking ones diminishes and creates a rise in price.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Last edited by Morningstar on Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:23 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Urghh ..
For all the hours n NPs spent, this is wat I get in return ... :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:41 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I sold my Thieves Dirk for 99999NP. I'm happy with that!

Set by Hellyer :D Going to use all my set contest entries eventually!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:03 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

You know what I just realized right now? Yesterday when we got our "prize", there was no announcement that they where given out to the users...

Hmm...

Spells are my thing ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Slime Lord wrote:
You know what I just realized right now? Yesterday when we got our "prize", there was no announcement that they where given out to the users...

Hmm...

what are you saying that
theres gonna be more prizes?? 0:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:14 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Drooling over Severus Snape in delicious IMAX size.
Thank you for supporting the Thieves in the recent battle. Unfortunately you were on the losing side, but nevertheless you have been granted Clockwork Icy Skeleton and 1,000 NP!!! Your fantastic score was 0 battle points!

Er. 0_o

Set by _jaye_!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:20 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Maryann wrote:
Thank you for supporting the Thieves in the recent battle. Unfortunately you were on the losing side, but nevertheless you have been granted Clockwork Icy Skeleton and 1,000 NP!!! Your fantastic score was 0 battle points!

Er. 0_o

Oh great, I got the same prize as people with no points!

Set=Kitten Medli
Adam+Liz=<3
Liz: Well. That proves how good everyone's memories are.
Me: Well I have no memor........What did you just say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:27 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

EVERYONE! LOOK AT MY FANTASTIC SCORE!

Thank you for supporting Hannah in the recent battle. You were, of course, on the winning side so you have been granted Clockwork Icy Skeleton and 1,000 NP!!! Your fantastic score was 15 battle points!

OMG! I pwn all of 'joo!

No really, I got 15 points and you guys got 100+? We get the SAME THING?

Neopets: Morphone
Maple Story: Animelee, Scania

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:42 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Slime Lord wrote:

Hmm...

However, each of you did a neomail, right? You'd think that if they were going to give out more prizes they would have said something in the neomail about it. My guess is that it was yet another screw-up by the Neopets Team. Makes no sense whatsoever and no reasoning given for their decision. Kind of like my flaming evil coconut that used to be an adorable recreation of Adam.

Tested made this fabulous set for me!!! Isn't it great?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:13 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Morningstar wrote:
Slime Lord wrote:

Hmm...

However, each of you did a neomail, right? You'd think that if they were going to give out more prizes they would have said something in the neomail about it. My guess is that it was yet another screw-up by the Neopets Team. Makes no sense whatsoever and no reasoning given for their decision. Kind of like my flaming evil coconut that used to be an adorable recreation of Adam.

Yeah, and with my quote above, it's logical that this was a *possible* mistake on their half. I HIGHLY doubt it, but it is a possibility unless they adress is soon in the news.Which will likely also address the outrage we all have over this entire deal!!!

Quote:
"We're sorry for our mistake. But all users got something didn't they!"

Now we know that will happen for sure ;) lol.

Spells are my thing ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Quote:
Thank you for supporting Hannah in the recent battle. You were, of course, on the winning side so you have been granted Clockwork Icy Skeleton and 1,000 NP!!! Your fantastic score was 0 battle points!

Cool! Something for nothing! I signed up on Hannah's side but I didn't fight at all.

Anyone who doesn't see that the war prizes are far from fair is obviously deluding themselves; I shouldn't have received anything at all...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next