Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 2:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:13 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kira looked up as she saw a girl fall onto a table.
That girl, isn't she one of the other girls who was choosen for the squad?
She noticed the thief girl Iaran run over to a table and attack a girl. Kira stood up.

What am I doing? Sit back down, sit back down!

But her body wouldn't obey the voice in her head. She started striding towards the two girls, just as the other one escaped and ran out of the hall. Kira then broke into a run, chasing after the girl. When she got out of the hall, she couldn't find the girl.

She will come back, stay out here.

After quite a while, Kira was just about to go back inside, she noticed something in the corner of her eye. The girl was running out of the campus.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai had turned to the right before there was the sound of a gunshot back in the dining hall. Somebody was shouting. Next moment, somebody with short black hair tore past her, not even noticing her in her haste. What was going on? She turned to run back into the dining hall, when a dozen school nurses shoved past her, pushing her aside.

Heart hammering, she followed them, and shoved her way through to see Elily lying down on the table, unconcious.

"Elily!" Menai cried, totally forgetting about Merlin. She noticed a tear in the back of Elily's outfit. Blood. Someone had shot her!

Heal her! her mind was screeching, cast Esuna!

But she was frozen in shock.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:17 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Whatever that happened for the next few moments was mainly a flurry of white (white mages' clothes), and a lot of noise. Flitting in and out of consciousness, Elily still had the will to breath. She struggled to breath, knowing that breathing, or at least attempting to breath will at least sustain her life, if not for a little while longer. The gnawing pain at her back was disallowing her from thinking too much.

Elily felt herself being lifted, and then being carried out at an alarming speed. Darkness soon enveloped her, and she could see no more.

She was...dreaming. She was in a garden, a beautiful garden. There were flowers everywhere, and there wasn't a single empty patch of grass. It seemed oddly familiar.

Elily saw herself as a child, innocently hopping around. With someone else, taller than her. It was her sister! Elissis. Elily saw the taller girl picked a few flowers and handed them to her younger sister.

Elily stepped in front, about to break into a run. A chance to see her sister! Her hand was outstretched, but before she could reach her sister, the garden faded away in a blinding light.

Elily was at...home. At home! Perhaps she could see her sister again? There she was, attempting to shoot with a gun, and Elissis by her side, guiding her. Elissis was talking softly, and Elily couldn't hear her, but she knew what Elissis was saying by heart. She always said the same thing.

Focus. Clear your mind. A clear mind can work wonders.

Elily smiled weakly at the memory.

Before she could view it for long however, the house she was in melted away, and she was in...

...a battlefield of some sort. It was late evening, and the sky was a mixture of red and black swirls. Bodies littered the ground. Elily looked around frantically. What was going on?

A soft groan from a body on the ground caught her attention. It was...her sister! Elily was seeing how her sister left the world. Elily saw how her sister, as a Dark Knight, struggled to rise for one final time, with the help of her sword, but collapsed, lifeless.

No...NO!!

A tear slowly emerged from Elily's eye in real life.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai attempted to pursue Elily after her mind had cleared again, but she was shoved away. She exited as the white mages carried Elily around the corner.

Who did it? she asked herself, who shot Elily? Who would shoot a person who's about to defend their world?

She shut her eyes. And that was when she remembered. Merlin. Oh, yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:27 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Karmina came tearing down the corridor, her hair astray and clothes torn. The dress had bothered her so she had pulled on a pair of shorts and tore away at the dress to make it a long shirt. Seeing Iaran returning dejectedly, she worked out within a split second that Dila had got away and there was no way that they could go after her. Otherwise, wouldn't Iaran have done it? It was pointless to go after her now.

Quick as her mind was, her feet were not as agile for once. Slipping and slidding, she skidded into a halt, but not before flying into Iaran.

"Oof!" she cried out. Fortunately, neither of them fell. Catching her breath back, she felt there was nothing to say. What could be said? She knew it all already.

Still, there was something that Karmina still wanted to do, something she needed to do to play her part as a Squad member.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:04 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((Backtrack, backtrack :? ))

Rosa jolted awake. She must have fallen asleep.
What had woken her...it was a...gunshot!
Rosa lept from her bed and tore open her door, peeking round the corner she was just in time to see Dila run out of the room next to hers and flee round the corner. Dila had been holding somthing....a sphere.

Rosa almost fell to the ground, but held onto the door for support. Whose had Dila stolen? What Sphere....Rosa thought she saw the little witches hat in the centre of the glowing ball, but she couldn't be sure.

((hope you don't mind me saying that the sphere was a black mages...if you do then I'll just say she saw wrongly :P ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 12:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily only woke up half an hour later, which was considered quick for her condition. Maybe it had something to do with the amount of White Mages surrounding her. A White Mage sighed in relief.

'You're finally awake! We were beginning to think you were a goner for sure,' said another.

'Take this. Once a day, every night before you sleep. The wound isn't too serious, you can come to us and get the bandages off tomorrow,' yet another White Mage handed her a bottle of strangely-coloured pills. Elily gingerly accepted it.

'I suppose you can go now, but rest a lot. You have a big journey ahead of you tomorrow. I wish you a speedy recover,' the first White Mage said, smiling.

Elily nodded, and managed a smile in return. There were wrappings at her back, and a very slight pain from where her wound was, but it was nothing compared to the pain she felt at first. She made her way out of the hospital wing, and went along the corridor, looking around for a friend, so she could ask what actually happened.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:50 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[Backtracking again]

Andy was just finishing off his burger at this table when he heard a loud gunshot in the dining hall. He turned around to see Elily slump onto the table hard. His heart skipped a beat as he rushed towards her but the White Mages and nurses were already at the scene. He was about to shove into the crowd when he saw Elily being carried by a few White Mages out of the dining hall.

Andy followed the White Mages into the hospital wing but he soon lost sight of them when they entered an elevator and headed upwards. It wasn't long before Andy realised that he was lost in the hospital's corridors. The almost endless running after the White Mages had made him unaware of the location of the entrence or exit.

He took a full 15 minutes to get to the information counter and another 15 minutes to get to the correct floor. He was already breathless before reaching the exact room the nurses said she was in. He was dealt with another blow when one of the White Mages told him that Elily had just left the room after being treated moments ago.

"Whih... direh...tion... dih... sheh... goh?" asked an exhausted Andy towards the White Mage. He wasn't sure if that was question was said comprehendible or not.

"Over there, she's ready to be discharged and she going out" The White Mage said, pointing towards the direction of the other elevators located in the hospital wing. He took the elevator down and walked out of the hospital wing, following the some of the vague signs on the wall.

He walked along the corridors, almost giving up hope when he saw a familiar figure at the other end. He made no hesitation in shouting "Elih... Elih... ELILY!" and promptly collapsed on the floor from exhaustion.

[I think Andy is going to be all right.. ;) ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 3:53 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea quickly got up to help chase Dila. She was behind, and the next thing she saw, made her heart stop for a second. Dila was running out of a room with a sphere. that must be ny room! she said, getting a little worried. Beut when she ran closer, she found out that her room was the room next to it. She sighed in releaf, trying to remember whos room was next to hers. She followed Iaran in the chase for Dila. She let out a shot from her gun, but missed. It hit the wall instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:01 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Karmina ran into Iaran, "Oof!" Iaran quickly regained her balance, "Sorry Karmina. I guess you already figured it out, Dila escaped, with a sphere, there was nothing else I could do." A tear slipped down her cheek, "I hope Elily's okay, I'm sure we'll see her soon. But if I ever see Dila again...."

Tears started streaming down her cheeks, her hands curled into fists, "I'll kill her!" Iaran yelled. People gave her strange looks but she didn't notice. She slumped against the wall in defeat, "I couldn't stand losing anymore kind people...."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

At the sound of Andy's voice, Elily brightened up. She whirled around, pleased to finally see someone she knew.

'Heyya, Andy! I'm...alright really. It's just a small wound.' Elily held her breath as a white lie slipped out. She looked away. She never felt comfortable telling untruths.

'So, what happened while I was gone?' she asked, hastily changing the subject.

[After this quick conversation, how about a speedie to after dinner?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:08 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Sure thing. *blinks forlornly* I've got no other RP to post on anyway.]

Karmina sat down beside Iaran and nothing was said between them for a while. Unable to stand the silence much longer, Karmina patted the girl's hand somewhat awkwardly. She was angry at Dila, furious in fact. She didn't think she'd ever felt such hatred for the girl - who had murdered - than she did now.

Murder. Was Elily dead? Maybe it was just attempted murder but...

She jumped back up. "Let's find Elily," she said urgently. "Whatever happens, I don't think killing Dila would help any. We've got a job and we can't afford to lose another... any... well, anyone. If we lose you, well, who's to take your place?" She pulled at Iaran's arm. "If anything, I'm going to learn first aid as a White Mage," she muttered through gritted teeth. "And you have to learn the basics as a Songstress just in case anything happens to m-"

She stopped short, the image of Iaran practicing earlier on filling her mind. "You go find Elily," she said. "I'll catch up with you later."

Without another word (it was one of the longest speeches she had ever made), Karmina darted away to her practice room. Now was the time to summon the sphere's powers.

Entering the large dance hall, she asked the door to lock itself politely. It only worked if she was polite. The door didn't like being ordered. She looked at herself in one of the full-length mirrors. Her clothes seemed tossed together (as they were), but complete enough. She wasn't missing any valuable items.

Holding her Songstress' staff, a family heirloom meant to assist her dancing, she closed her eyes and felt that hatred well up again. It was black, black hatred. The kind of hatred that if it were a pit and you were thrown into, it would become bottomless eventually. The dark would be all over you, all around you, everywhere. You would not see the dark, but feel it. And you would feel fear, a fear that grips you and you cannot shake off. It was that darkness and fear she wanted Dila to now feel.

Swinging her arm out with strong, sweeping motions, Karmina took quick steps, allowing herself to go with the flow. The sphere's magical powers began to take over her. Her feet did whatever they did - she was not concious of it. There was a slight coolness about her hand near the staff as she danced blindly, seeing and feeling the dark. She did not open her eyes so did not see that a cloud of black, wispy mist was gathering about the head of the staff. Almost losing control of herself, Karmina pictured the darkness harder. She wanted to be able to have a say in this dance too.

An image of those piercing green eyes floated into her mind. Now, she thought venomously, directing the cold dark towards those eyes. Fill them with clouds that cannot see the day.

She kept dancing for a good ten minutes, guessing that the dance could not work over a long distance and knowing that even if it did, even if she was successful, it would not last after the dance yet still hoping beyond hope that somehow, it would affect Dila and slow her down. Dila or whoever that girl was. She had only Iaran's word it was Dila but they could ask the principal to find who was missing. If it was Dila...

Her mind was wandering. She ended with a flourish and opened her eyes slowly. The world somehow seemed darker, but perhaps those were just clouded thoughts in her own eyes as Karmina left the room and walked quietly towards to the hospital wing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:56 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[A speedie would be nice... =) ]

Andy saw the bandages on Elily's back, "that looks painful..." he said....

But upon seeing that she looked away, he quickly answered Elily's question. "I'm not so sure either, I followed you to the hospital wing half an hour ago and I've just caught up to you... ", explained Andy.

"So, I think let's go back to our dorms, I'll walk you there", Andy said with a smile...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 3:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((ok, can do))

Malea finished her dinner quickly and quietly. She walked back to her room. The door that Dila had broken into was still open. She sighed and unlocked her room and went in. Her bag was still on her bed, untouched. She opened it to make sure her sphere was still there. It was. She took her bag off her bed and laied down. Her guns were on bed side table. She closed her eyes, trying not to think of what could have happned to Elily. She started to think about tomorow morning, and what the journey would bring.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 9:59 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((AHHAHHAHA! Messa BACK! ))

Outside the school in the many courtyards between the wings of the massive school, sat Aki. He sat on the white-washed outer rim of a tree-planter with his head in his hands.

It seemed like a half of the butterflies in his stomach had turned into feathry wings that tried to lift him into the air with happyness. The other half had turned into a hurricane of fluffy fuzzbals that seemed to have jammed themselves between his brain's gear to prevent him from thinking strainght.

And somewhere amid all this was guilt. Heavy Heavy guilt.

Guilt beacuse his family had hopped he'd finish school and not drop out and leave like his older brother and one of his younger brothers.
With this ...selected squad he might not come home at all...

But...
Weren't there perks to this selected squad?

Maybey...just maybey these "perks" would keep him from asking...or beging professor gildom to take him off the squad.

CRACK-POW!

The crack of a gun-shot brought Aki back to the real world, just in time to realize the while he was lost in thought he'd had both packed his belongings in his trusty back-back that was sitting alongside him and missed lunch.

Dissming the gunshot as a rouge shot from a gunner-in-training that didn't know how to use her guns yet, Aki thought no more on it and meandered through the courtyards and hallways of the school back towards his room.
Completly oblivious and utterly unaware of the chaos in the dining hall.

Oh well...

Looks like I'm back!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 37  Next