Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 3:34 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, let's see.

• I was cast in a commercial for singing a Jingle for a local shopping mall (Yes you can actually see me :D)
  • I'm a radio DJ for my University (In the FCC class now, I start on Air next semester)
  • I've been published in the Newspaper lots of times for opinion articles
  • I've had my picture in the paper more times than I can count
  • I've been on TV for being in a musical in high school

If I think of anything more I'll edit :)

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I remember once, my cousin, my brother and I ran across the sidewalk and apparently, they were filming an episode of "Kaitlin's Way". They had to cut the tape and they asked us to come over and watch quietly. That's really only it.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I appeared in a Disney World commerical that was advertising a few new stores a few years ago, but I believe it only played in certain parts of Maryland or something (or so the camera guy told me and my friends)

I made it in the newspaper a few times but that's pretty much it.

Post subject: Re: Famous PPTers
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:04 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Adam wrote:
Have you ever been on tv or in the newspaper and sorta feel like you are famous?
I was on tv in 2001 I believe and in the newspaper in 1999.
And some of us know Starchaser was on Jepeordy (SP?).

I've been in the newspaper a few times. I'm certainly not famous though.

When I was 7, I was helping my mom clean out her car and some photographer took a picture and the next day I was in the newspaper. And then I was in the newspaper again when I was in a car crash back in 97'

Some journalist kept harassing me and my friends after one of my good friends was raped and murdered when I was 10.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:30 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I was in the newspaper for reading "the daisy" (a piece of paper... shaped like, you got it, a daisy). Bit boring really, I was only seven, don't count it as my fifteen minutes of fame.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Recently...
I was on public TV (all of 10 viewers saw me) for a book show and on national TV for a second or so during the ALCS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:11 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

In a newspaper a couple of days ago, it had the entire honor roll list of my school in it, and my name was in it (along with a bunch of my friends). :3

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I've been in my local paper many a time because
A) ive been really involved with my city in many many various ways...acting, volunteering, summer jobs and programs, im a celebrity to the city i live in, and maybe a neighboring one, but thats about it... i wouldnt call that famous :)

but

B) im now the cartoonist for the newspaper so.... groovy.

and then also, one of my directors was able to get me casted in a few things. I was in a target add for 1/2 of a second, and I was in a Best Buy tutorting video *or the employees* so... yeah.

Also, I work at Taco Bell currently. I had the pleasure of having a VERY famous celebrity coming to the taco bell and ordered food from me. o.O o.O o.O but, im not going to say who, because no matter what i'd say, you would NOT believe me... I'll just say he was in The Matrix.... ill say no more than that.

Yeah, and thats about it for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I was on TV once for an Illini game because I was in the marching Illini that day during the half time show.

Another time I was in a commercial for WB. I think I still have the publicity release saved on my computer some where.

And then of course I've been in the background of news cameras filming something of interest.

As for the news, my name is always in there for local honor roll. Other than that when I was in 1st grade I won an art contest and got in the news and uhm... I think that's it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:25 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I was on TV once. My band class was in a parade.... that's it. Darn I feel unspecial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I've been in the local paper loads of times...my friend's dad used to work for it, so whenever he covered the school science fair, band concerts, etc, I got in. Plus they listed the honor roll people every marking period. =P

Other than that...nothing. Though I think some bits of some of our concerts have been on the local news...

Ali is love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:29 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Home videos are as far as my fame goes.

If this seriously counts, I won the random contest on Neopets.. I got a few Neofriend requests. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I was on local tv and newspapers. :P
many times too:P

Ummm.. its been a while since i've been to ppt.. and no I don't play neopets anymore.. since 2004

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:23 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

wrote an article, on TV, etc. My dad works for the newspaper, so he writes an article for a magazine they do every month. Also, he was mentioned on Dr. Laura for a bike tour he particapated in. Hmmm... I've been mentioned in his article column thing.

Edit: and my finger was on a commercial.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God

-I was photographed for the local newspaper as Brutus in fourth grade. My head was immersed in my breastplate though.
-There's a Shakespeare line that deliberately mentions my name on the wall of a family friend's B&B, which has been rated the best in America by one rich pundit.
-My proudest achievement: An editorial in the school newspaper commending my bravery for protesting a pep rally single-handedly

Do what you will; but I will hinder it if I may.

-- Eowyn of the Mark

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next