Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran was starting to think that Karmina hated her for choosing the Songstress sphere, Oh well, she thought, It's my choice, I'll go and pack then practise a bit, I'll have to switch into quiet mode for a while....

Then Iaran ran back to her and Elily's room. She grabbed a bag and packed everything into it, spare clothes, items and a smaller pair of spare daggers . Watching Elily quietly she walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder, "Do you want to train with me Elily? If you do, I'll be in the small fighting hall, it should be free now."

Without saying anything more, Iaran ran to the hall and activated the training dummies. Whirling her daggers around, Iaran leapt gracefully at the dummies, slashing, stabbing and using her agility.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin nodded shortly when he heard her explanation. Still, the job of a white mage had not much appeal to him. But he understood a little better now. He watched her leave. And finally began to think about what to pack.

A small survival kit, he thought, not too heavy. As a Berserker, he never needed weapons to drag along. Hmm, as a gunmage, he wasn't that sure. He began to step towards the dormitory. Thinking of it, he needed to warn his family.

This time, he sighed deeply. He entered his room, nobody of the other students was present. Normal, since they were following classes at this hour.

He packed up some reserve clothing, and a few other items. Then he sat down, writing a letter to his half-brother. Re-writing it a few times before he was pleased, he wrapped it in an envelope and stood up to walk to the mailing station. While passing by, he heard some noises from the training room, also saw that the others were walking towards their rooms.

((Um... well.. not so good roleplaying..))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Humming to herself, Menai bent down and reached her hands under the bed, her hands scrabbling for something. She hit something smooth and solid. She moved her right hand a few inches to the right, and found a handle. She dragged out a small, dust-covered suitcase. It didn't look great. Sighing, she got out a towel and dusted it down a bit, before opening it.

She opened her drawer and started dumping clothes into the suitcase. When the drawer was emptied, she looked at her desk. She zipped her pens and other kinds of stationary into a pencil case, and dumped that in, too. The journey was probably going to be a long one, and she didn't like the idea of leaving all her property behind like this. She swept another drawer clear of her accessories - combs, necklaces and the like. Thank goodness she didn't own very much. Then she dumped in her text books - it would be something to read. She hadn't any other books. And that was it. She had finished packing. She slammed the suitcase shut and snapped the fastenings into their places. It then occured to her that she would want to write to her people about being selected for the squad. Her parents would probably be informed, but she wanted to tell them for herself, and give them her own account, of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[You know, seeing as I plan to include Dila in the role-play, as she'd make a good villian in my opinion, I think I should post her bio here. I dunno which bio to use, but I just used the main one, as Dila has a job of her own.

Name: Dila
Default job: Gunner
Personality: Popular, and intends to stay that way. She strictly will not have anyone better than her in most aspects, and anyone who does that, intentionally, or unintentionally, will pay dearly. She prides herself for her Gunplay abilities, but she's not nearly as powerful as she thinks.
Looks: Black, long hair which she lets down, and bright green eyes. Rather pretty.
Other [about your character]: Is now intending to seek revenge out of jealousy.
Are you willing to post at least once a week?: Yes.
Anything else: Turie. XD

Right. That's it for her.]

Andy was back in his room. Might as well start packing... he thought, still unable to calm down from the sudden excitement of getting chosen. He pulled out a medium-size bag from his closet, and stood up and faced his closet. He carefully selected his most comfortable and practical clothes, and folded them neatly, to be put away into his bag for his journey.

Meanwhile, Elily locked the door tightly after Iaran left. She pulled out the glowing sphere and brought it up to her eye level, her eager eyes wonderingly staring into the darkness that swirled in the glass ball.

Elily stepped into the middle of the room, closing her eyes, and lifting the sphere high above her head. Rays of light began to swirl out of the sphere which she held, and descended down, each circling her body as it travelled down. An aura of rainbow-like light created a circle where she stood.

The sphere disappeared from her palm, as Elily forgot about everything as she changed jobs. Elily picked up her guns, lifted it high up above her head, like what she did with the sphere, and dropped it. The two silver guns fell, and disappeared with more blinding light. Elily felt her clothes changing, being magically replaced with black, heavy armour.

She opened her eyes a little. She wasn't in her room anymore. It was like an underground...thing. Limbo-like. There was no floor to stand on, and she appeared to be floating. She saw nothing but swirls of red and black. Elily instinctively pushed her hand up, and heaved herself up to the floor of the room, only thing was that, she was holding a long and heavy sword. It wasn't silver like a Warrior's sword, but gleamed an eerie black. Elily regained her posture, and stretched up to her full height, recovering quickly from having to climb up from the "underground".

Such was the beauty of changing. She was now a Dark Knight.

Dila ran back into her room, and slammed the door behind her. She grabbed a suitcase out from underneath her bed, and yanked open her closet. She was going to follow, if it was the last thing she did.

Elily cringed. The Dark Knight certainly had high defense and endurance, the armour said it all. But now she found difficulties in moving quickly. She had exchanged her agility for defense. She considered changing back into a Gunner, but then decided that she probably needed the practise in walking with all that heavy armour. Elily picked up the Gunner sphere that was lying on the floor, which appeared after she finished changing, and put it on her dresser.

[Now, just to clarify things. A job sphere is extremely magical. A Dark Knight is associated with night, death, and the underworld, hence where Elily appeared in, before coming out with her sword. You could say Elily took a short trip to the underworld, but was able to climb out to the room she was in.

Other jobs will probably not require as much complications, like Samurai, where absolutely no climbing out of the Underworld is needed. XD ]

[If what I said a while ago didn't make sense, tell me, so I can attempt to explain it to you more.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((I have played FFX, but not FFX-2. Now I really want to. It sounds soo good! ^_____^))

Merlin halted, he had deposited his letter. While he was walking back, he felt the sphere in his pocket. He frowned, he had forgotten.

His fingers clenched around it, retrieving it. The sphere shone silver-like, with small lights ensnared in it, like it contained its own universe. His thoughts were interrupted, his hairs standing up. He noticed had the same feeling when others changed jobs in the meeting place.

Should he? A class burst into the hallway, chattering loudly. First grade berserkers. A few stopped to ask some questions. The teacher accompagning them was alas well-known to him. The man glared with disdain. Merlin looked coolly back. Lockhead and Merlin had never understood one another very well.

Merlin liked control and structure, to Lockhead, that made Merlin a bad berserker. To Merlin he felt it made him a better one. On top of that, the man, Lockhead, had the worst feeling of humour ever.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily lifted her feet and made her way to her closet with much difficulty. She heaved out a knapsack, and dropped it to the ground.

Hmm, what to pack...

She grabbed some clothes and folded them, putting them neatly into her bag. Next, she would need other basic items. Potions, Pheonix Downs for reviving a fallen squad member, and other chemistry items were a necessity. A flashlight and a few batteries. Some food. A few accessories which she had. Her comb was a must, she had a thing for keeping her hair neat. Pins to pin up her hair. Elily sat down on her bed, exhausted even though it was a simple task. The armour was weighing her down.

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 3:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea got to her room, and opened her door. Maybe i should change. She thought. She opened her bag, and took out her sphere, looking at it. She took a deep breth, and held it above her head. There was a flash of light, and she was now holding two guns, and the black mage shpere was on the floor at her feet. She picked it up, and put it in her bag.

She admired her new look in the mirror. I should probably go and practice. She said smiling. She left her room once more, and went down to the fightnig hall. She was admiring her new guns as she walked. She came to the room, and saw there was somone in there already. It was that hyper girl. I think her name is Iaran... She thought to her self. She quietly walked to the other side of the room, and began to practice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:16 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rosa had stuffed her bag full, and even made her now pristine bed. Folded all of the clothes on the floor and placed them on a chair, even though they weren't hers, and aired the room for twenty minutes. But the sphere was still there, it wasn't going to go away, and it seemed to be suffocating the room no matter how many window's Rosa opened.
She had to use it.

But why was Rosa afraid? To lose her first try....mabye that she might never turn back into a samurai, and that that other girl would become better than her.
Rosa took a deep breath, and picked it up, it was slightly warm in her hands. Then it was activated, Rosa felt her black and silver atire dissintegrating, it seemed, and a new outfit taking place. Light blue light surrounded her as the last of the change took place.

Rosa scanned herself, tightfitting blue trousers adorned her legs, and she wore simple shoes like before. An overall, almost covered her top half, with a corset effect down the sides, front and back attatched by large peices of material.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:04 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kira walked into her room and fell on the bed. She wasn't going to miss this place, but she had a feeling that she didn't want to go. She sighed and leaned over and looked under the bed. There was a silver pack, with all of her little belongings inside. Her parents told her not to trust anythign she did not know, so she kept everything inside the small bag she has had since she could ever remember. She stroked the material it was made of. It was so delicated and soft, but it was strong and very durable. she grabbed one of the straps on it and pulled it out and onto the bed. She opened it. Inside was her swords, armor, clothes and some parchment and pens. Then, in a secret pocket that is very hard to see and get to were a cluster of gold pieces. She closed the bag, slung it over her shouler and walked out of the room.

She walked down to the small grass area near the hall. Kira pent alot of time here, she liked it. It was small, peaceful and cool. The area was covered in lush grass and in the middle was a tree. Kira put her pack on the side of the trunk and slumped down infront of it.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:16 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[By the way, just so you know, you can switch back and forth your jobs. ;) ]

Elily dragged herself to her bookshelf, and selected a few books that she thought would be useful in her trip. Elily shoved them in her bag. She had packed up almost everything she needed. Potions and the lot. Clothes. Accessories. Hair pins and such. Toiletries. Books. Food. Emergency kit. A super-light instant tent with a built-in sleeping bag. She didn't really see anything else she may need. Oh, her Gunner sphere. Elily picked it up from her dresser and jammed it into her bag. She didn't want to lose it. Spending the rest of her life in black, heavy armour was definitely not her cup of tea. Elily picked up her bag. It felt...heavy.

Now, how was she supposed to lug the entire thing around on her journey?
Elily sighed. She supposed she had to find someway to either lessen her burden or get something, or someone to carry her luggage.

Andy sat down on his bed, heaving a sigh of relief that the packing was finally done. He was rather tired, the excitement the morning had brought had evidently drained him. Making himself comfortable on the bed, he took a nap, and it wasn't long before he fell asleep.

Unlike her other friends who were probably at their classes at the moment, a girl was in her room. Dila crammed the last of her things into her suitcase, and with much effort, snapped it shut. She breathed hard. Dila made her way to her study desk and sat down on the chair near it. She had her plan worked out. She would follow the squad on their journey, by hook or by crook. Somehow. To be honest, Dila knew it would be no easy task having to follow them undetected, as she knew the chosen members of the squad were no ordinary students. But that wasn't going to stop her from trying.

But first, she had to get a new image. Elily would recognise her only too well from a mile away. That brat. Dila's hand reached a pair of scissors. She held her up long, black hair. The beauitiful hair that was her crowning glory. But she knew she had to make sacrifices to do what she wanted. Dila closed her eyes, and caressed her hair one last time, before snipping it.

Ten minutes later, she examined herself in the mirror. Her once waist long hair was now shoulder-length. But that should be misleading enough. Dila looked at her roommates' dressers. She picked up a ribbon-shaped hair clip. Perfect. Everybody knew Dila never wore anything in her hair, she felt that her hair didn't deserve any junk on it. Dila fixed it on her hair and glanced at the mirror. Even with that piece of plastic in her hair, she still looked gorgeous. In her opinion anyway. Dila scanned the dresser again and pocketed a few more hair accessories. She was getting the hang of giving herself a complete makeover.

Dila stared at herself in the mirror again. Something was missing...

...yes. Her clothes. However, she didn't feel safe without her guns. She was going to need another job sphere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai looked at her suitcase warily. She didn't want to be bothered with opening it to take out a pen and paper just then. She sighed. She knew if she didn't do it soon, she'd forget about it. So she bent down to unlatch it, and that was when she felt her new job sphere shift against her side, that she had put back after coming in. She had forgotten about it, but now she remembered. She straightened herself, and took out the sphere.

Activate me, the sphere seemed to urge. Come on!

How could she not do so? Menai brought up another hand and tipped the sphere to roll gently across both palms. She shut her eyes and her arms raised into the air.

The sphere worked instantly. She felt herself changing. She opened her eyes while the process was still going on. What looked like thin black ribbons were zipping in front of her, and then wrapping around her, to slowly form the garments of a Black Mage. At the same time, her white robe and cloak were slowly melting away. And then the dormitory changed into a swirl of black and dark purple, surrounding her. She was enclosed in a sphere of the two colours. And the sphere was growing smaller at quite a fast rate. The sphere first touched the tip of her finger. Her finger went numb as the magic transferred to her, and the spot of black and purple that that the finger touched vanished.

When the rest of the sphere had finally disappeared, and the dormitory came back into view.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 8:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Eli..." Iaran heard someone enter behind her and turned around, "Oh sorry, I thought you were Elily. You're.. Malea, right? I know that you were the chosen Black Mage, but being a Gunner too must be fun. Maybe you would like to train with me?" Iaran smiled at the other girl, she grabbed her Songstress sphere and changed.

"We'll both use our new spheres first, and get the hang of them, then we can use our old spheres again. Okay?" Without waiting for a reply, Iaran jumped into her Thief stance.

Then she straightened up and began twirling her microphone, bouncing to an imaginary beat, she spun around a few times before she could hear strange music flowing around her. Making up the dance as she went, darkness began flowing out towards Malea, A... Darkness Dance? Iaran mused to herself, this new sphere seems to get cooler by the minute.

((Okay, that was random, lol, the Darkness Dance is the first dance you know as Songstress on FFX-2. I hope that was okay, and that more people come to join Iaran and Malea))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:05 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily made her way to her dresser, and looked into the mirror. What she saw was a violet-eyed girl clad in heavy Dark Knight armour staring calmly back at her. Elily eyed her attire critically. Well, at least the Dark Knight's clothing wasn't too ugly or anything. She rather liked the shinyness of the black steel.

She picked up her sword, groaning softly about its weight. She'd have to get used to using such a heavy and huge sword. It had three inches in width, and was almost two metres long. The black steel shone so much that Elily could see her reflection if she looked carefully. Elily almost stumbled just trying to pick it up.

She needed practise.

Dila paced the room, thinking hard. She needed another job to perfect her disguise, but how to get one? As far as she knew, second spheres were only given to the Year 5 and 6's (as it was in their syllabus to master a second job) or the highly gifted students who managed to master their current job before Year 5. A few students who the professors felt deserved it, were also given a second sphere. And of course, the Selected Squad members.

Dila scowled. There had to be some other way to get a second sphere. She needed to steal one. Yes, that was the only way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran increased the speed of her dance, darkness began to surround Malea, engulfing her in darkness. Iaran was beginning to enjoy herself, and she wished that Karmina would dance with her. Then, she began to sing, it was basically 'la la la la' but it went well with the music.

((Completely random post :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:32 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Alright. That did it. She needed to practise. Elily heaved her sword up and gently rested it against her right shoulder, her right hand still holding it. It was less streunous [sp?] carrying it that way. Agility was a heavy price to pay for power.

Elily made her way to the door, and slowly stepped along the corridor. She dryly wondered if she'd still be alive by the time she reached the training dome.

She eventually reached the dome, about twenty minutes later. Elily cursed. If she was in her Gunner job, she'd be at the dome in less than five minutes. That was fifteen minutes wasted. Elily entered the dome, looking rather grumpy, wishing she brought along her Gunner sphere.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 37  Next