Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Menai could feel the warm new sphere that she owned against the side of her waist. She was doubtful that she would ever use it. But she smiled. It was kind of funny to be carrying a Black Mage sphere and a White Mage sphere, too. Opposites. Together.

She was surprised when a boy addressed her.

"Menai," Menai said, with a small smile. "I'm Menai. And you're... Merlin, right?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Yes," he nodded. "Greetings, Menai."

"I must admit, though I was interested in other jobs and classes, the White Mage one didn't say me much. Thus, I am not very familiair with your job. I know what is written in the books, though."

"Still, the white mage is a great addition to the team, I wonder if it is not difficult to only defend and heal."

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:54 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Yea, sure delete the confusing posts, but don't delete the role-playing which the posts may contain.]

[I've been repeatedly reminding Andy to post...but it's not working. Well, this calls for desperate measures. I'll hunt him down if it's the last thing I do.]

[So he has to take Berserker. It's the last job left.]

[It's ok to be absent for a few days, Kuroro. ;) ]

[I can't doo anything else but to wait for Andy to respond. I'm itching to get this journey starting too.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 11:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Erk, I deleted two posts. Maybe we could go back to our rooms? We just need to pack things and arrange for the journey. *hopeful*]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:02 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[Everyone,

I'm sorry that I kept everybody behind. I've been thinking long and hard now, and I think I couldn't keep up with the posts/plot. It's going way too fast for a novice like me... So I don't have much choice but to pull out of this RP... I'm really really sorry everyone...

Please carry on without me...]

[Edit: Changed my mind, could somebody take care of my character until the weekend arrives? I'm appreciate it much... =) ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:20 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Alright, Andy, your char is in good hands!]

[Let's continue.]

Andy stepped forward, and gingerly placed his palm on the very last sphere in the casket. A Berserker. It wasn't anything he had in mind, but it was worth a try.

The professor closed the casket.

'Now that you've all received your second job, maybe you should go back to your rooms and pack. You're excused from all classes today.'

Elily nodded and strode briskly out. She could feel the sphere in her pocket as she walked on. Elily secretly wondered how it would look on her.

[Sorry for the uber-short post, but I'm currently at a mental block.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:10 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((ok, im pretty sure im clear on it. i dont play any FF games, but my bf does. ill ask him about stuff that im not sure about. ^^; ))

Malea went back to her room. She shaired a room with no one. She had a small, 1 person room. She didnt need to pack that many things. She still had her sphere in her pocket. She took it out, and looked at it. What if she didnt like it? She put it back in her pocket.

After she packed what she needed to in a small bag, she put everything on her bed. She wraped the sphere in a cloth, so nothing could happen to it, and put it deep inside her bag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:03 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rosa nodded when she heard the words, and started to head towards her room.
Mabye this quest would be all right after all, though why they couldn't just choose older folk was beyond her...well, Rosa almost was an 'older folk', her 19th birthday being only 6 weeks away.

Upon arriving in her room, Rosa met some of her room-mates...the annoying blonde one had red eyes..but didn't critisize Rosa, she wasn't the gunner that had taken her position on the squad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea got up, and decided to take a little walk. She opened her door and steped out, locking the door behing her. People were just starting to go into their rooms. She walked through the halls. She was wondering if she should knock on someones door and ask if she can stay with them for a little while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:13 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kira turned and started walking back to her room. She threw the sphere up and down with her right arm. She watched as the small dagger inside rolled around.

Maybe I should try it when I get back to my room.

Kira shook her head with disgust. How could she think such a think? That wouldn't be honourable and brave. She tried to think of what her parents would say.

Kira, don't use the sphere till you absolutly need it. By doing that and using it's skill excellently, you wll bring honour to us.

"Yes, that is what they would say." Kira said, thinking outloud. She walked down the path leading to the building with her room in it.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:14 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((darnit! lost this post twice already *snarls*))

Aki was a split second away from activating the trainer sphere, when he stoped. Everyone was one by one filling out, to pack and say final goodbyes no doubt.

Aparently Proffesor Gildom had dissmissed everyone while he pondered.
Which ment there was no one to see him sphere change.

H'an that's no fun at all.

But...

If the Professor had dissmissed them, that ment that all the sphere's had been taken, and that ment the alchemists sphere was snagged!

Wondering to himself who the lucky chap whom got the Alchemist sphere was Aki tucked his trainer sphere in his pockett and bounded off to his own rooms. It seemed most people had tucked ther sphere's away he'd have to ask around to find the new alchemist...

((uunhggg...my role playing groove got shot))[/i]

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea looked down the hall. She saw the same boy that had come in late when they were picking spheres. She started to think about her own sphere. She would activate it when she got to where they were going, or when she really felt the need to. This would be a good experence for her. She had no one to please, becasue her parents were either dead, or alive and not wanting anything to do with anyone. She sat down, and leaned agenst a wall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Mina had no time to reply to Malea, because before she could even let out a "hello", Professor Gildom was dismissing all of them and everyone was flooding out of the room and back to their dormitories.

This suited Mina just fine, however. She hadn't had much interest in talking to Malea, as she seemed to Mina the kind of person who would try way too hard to make a friend, then end up being fake, boring, shallow, or stuck-up. Mina hated those kinds of people. After all, what kind of person just came up to some stranger, completely out-of-the-blue, and introduced themselves, expecting to be friends all of the sudden?

Besides, Mina had more important things to worry about. She needed to get back to her room, as she would need to pack as quickly as possible so that she had plenty of time to do everything else she needed to do before night fell.

(That was an awful post. And no offence to you or your character, of course, Crow. :wink: )

(Oh yes, before I forget. I'm going to be extremely busy over the next few days. My church is having Vacation Bible School, and I'm going to be doing volunteer work there. We're doing setup this week (It started today) and over the weekend, and then the actual VBS with the kids and teachers there and everything is going to be taking place next week. I'm going to be there pretty much all day every day until the end of next week, so I'm not going to have much time to post here. I'll try and stop in as much as I can, but my posts are probably going to be a bit hurried because I'm quite tired from being there all day.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((oh, its ok, none taken))

Malea sat there, wondering what life would be like in the place they were going. She had heard rumers that it was low-tech, and dirty. She closed her eyes, and tried to go to sleep. She must have drifted off for a few seconds, becasue she woke up with a jump. oh my! what time is it! she thought. She still heard voices coming from some of the rooms, so she shouldnt have slept that long. She stood up and headed back o her room.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 7:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"The white mage job has always striked as something special to me." Menai said, smiling, "Saintly, maybe, but special. The only thing that I think is that I have to help heal my comrades when I use my powers, so the fact that I cannot attack cannot occupy me."

She saw the others starting to leave the hall, presumably to pack and test out their new spheres in privacy.

"Well, I guess I gotta go and get ready for the journey," she said to Merlin, "it was nice to make your acquaintance. See you tomorrow morning."

She turned and left the hall, walking briskly back to her dormitory, almost running, perhaps. She slowed to a stop just round the corner of the corridor of which the door to her dormitory stood. She was quite alone now, and besides, she was bursting in excitement, even if she hadn't shown it much. Her hand rose up and dived into the inside of her cloak, and brought out the black mage sphere. Her hand rose to eye-level, and she gazed at the sphere with shining eyes. It was so ...beautiful. What was more, it belonged to her.

She shook her head clear of these thoughts. No. She must get ready for the adventure ahead. She stepped around the corner and came face-to-face with Iyani, who had obviously been waiting there for her.

"So," Iyani began, with a scowl on her face, but stopped short when she saw the black mage sphere in Menai's hand. Her eyes, blazing with anger, changed to show disbelieving jealousy.

"Yes," Menai said smugly, tossing the sphere into the air and catching it again, "we got to choose a second sphere. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get to my dormitory and pack up for the expedition."

She put emphathis on the last few words, just to wind up Iyani. And then, feeling as if she could do anything to Iyani now, she shoved the other girl aside and pulled open the door to her dormitory, entered, and slammed the door shut.

[Yeah, so Iyani's another version of Dila, only not as popular :P]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 37  Next