Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:42 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Oh, a vine you say? Silly child. That was Vira! Vira is the forest's protector! She must've thought you two were trying to hurt the forest..." the little old man suddenly paused and took a smoke from his pipe, "Did you hurt the forest?" he said raising his eyebrow.

It seemed he was awaiting the wrong response from Kithe for he brought out a wodden cane and leaned on it. It looked as if this would be his choice of weapon if they done damage to the forest.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"If we did, it was not purposely, and we did not know of it. In fact, the only thing I know of that we did was after... Vira, did you say?... attacked. I had to defend her, so I hit it with my staff."

Screal screeched, and flew off into a nearby tree, keeping a close eye on the old man.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:21 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou was trying to fight it but was loosing horribly. His two swords were gone which meant if they were in the hands of Mandora she could use them as a way to really get to Meiou. Perhaps they werent even in her minions hands perhaps theyd been scattered to protect him.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Last edited by Meiou on Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Meiou, please try to keep your story on track. As I implied in my last post I do not want it to be Mandora who has taken over your character, this is due to some of my own plans to move the story along.))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:56 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"I see. At times Vira can be harsh but she means well," said the little old man as he took another smoke of his pipe.

His focused his attention on Alias who was lying on the floor, injured. He gazed up into Kithe's eyes and said, "She seems to have a little wound. Even though it might seem serious, it really isn't. Here, take this potion and wash her wounds with it, they will heal eventually," said the little man as he took off his hat, revealing a bald shiny head, he than began to scratch at it.

The man smiled at Kithe, and took another smoke of his pipe.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"We were summond by Ellamiel and were to be gathered together for instruction. I don't know where they have all dissappeared to. I believe they were going to show us around." Continuing she said, "I do think this is wall is beautiful. It is so lifelike and capturing. It's like being locked into our own little world."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

(yknow i never made anything in that post definate. So basicly what im saying is i said IF meaning it was definate that she had them. )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Meiou wrote:
(yknow i never made anything in that post definate. So basicly what im saying is i said IF meaning it was definate that she had them. )

((First of all I'm just checking. My second point is that Meiou could not possibly know anything about what is happening to Alias nor any other character that he has not seen in a while, therefore he can't think about what has happened to them just a few minutes ago. Also, you can't write in a part in the main story (or even speculate) as you should only be writing about things concerning your character. Understand what I mean?))

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kithe nodded, accepting the potion. "Is there any place in particular where I should wash it off?" she asked.

She glanced up at Screal. Although wary, he seemed to have calmed down quite a bit. She shrugged a little, as long as Screal did not think he was bad, then he must be all right.

"Excuse me for asking, sir, and you may answer only if you wish to, but how did you get here?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan looked at Meiou, trying to decide best how to go about it.

"Meiou, listen to me, whatever is going after you has no power. This is your body, and this thing can't take that away from you," the dragon had seen medicine men use this technique on victims who had been attacked by brain parisites from the dunes, "Listen carefully Meiou, it has no control over you unless you give it control. It's on your turff, and your stronger here than it is. Clear your head, release fear, and concentrate on who you are. Tell this... thing, tell it who you are!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He winced in pain again. "Its not that easy! Its using the form of the one thing i want the most to do this to me. Id never hurt her and id never forgive myself for doing so even if its not real!" To him the darkness was using the form of Rosa(in his mind) to cause him this dark pain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan was at a loss. He knew the feeling, he'd experianced it once himself, this thing was clever. Meiou had been rendered powerless. He could fight it, but Phalan knew he wouldn't. The dragon could think of only one thing. He touched the tip of his claw to Meiou's forhead.

"Then let me in," he said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:19 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He winced once more and gazed at his friend. He hesitated abit and finally sighed. "Alright come on then." He closed his eyes to concentrate to allow his friend inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The world flipped upside down and then inside out, as the Phalan's mind passed from his own body into Meiou's. Misha, the medicine woman of his tribe had given him some training in astral projection, but he was still a little worried. He kept his wits about him enought o grab his mental weapons and defences. And then he was in.

(I don't know what Meiou's mind would look like.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The little man raised an eyebrow and took another smoke from his pipe.

"Ah, so many questions. First rub the potion where ever her wounds are, they should heal in due time," he said as he turned around and began to walk towards a large, red leaved tree.

"You see child, I come from a place which is unknown to many. It is in Iséril and is located in the highest and lowest valley. It is called Ville, and is the home of many Gnomes like myself. I simply came about this forest to see if there were any special herbs I could carry with me to go back home. I have a funny way of travelling," he said as he began to chuckle silently.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 440 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next