Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: happy birthday to me
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:32 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Actually it's on Sunday.. I'm turning 18. It seems there are a lot of october birthdays now o_O
Everyone was busy so we just crammed it in friday night. Basically I got a cake, one present and a rented movie. I'd been wanting a special dinner which ended up being the usual friday night pizza.
I dunno, I guess I'm the only one who wanted it to be more special. It's not so much the fact that I didn't get much as the fact that everyone but me was totally apathetic about it all. I'm really tired of feeling like my excitement about holidays is being grudgingly humored by people who have better things to do. Especially on, oh I dunno, my birthday. :x

Anyway sorry for ranting or whatever.. Just gotta blow off some steam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:39 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ai. It must hurt to not get anything different/special on such a special day. Well, if others simply couldn't be bothered, why don't you make it special yourself? Plan something up, an outing with your friends maybe. A day out of your house should be fun. Splurge a little and treat yourself to something you would't normally buy on a normal occasion. ^_^ I hope you have fun.

Lastly, a happy early birthday to you. ^_^

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:48 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Awww, that's too bad. :(

Well, atleast you could do something. On my birthday we were flat broke. Dad got me Flamingo balloon ( :P :P :P ) and, I think, a cake. I mean, I appricated it even if it was little, but, you know, I've always had super fun birthdays so it was a little different... oh well, it was probably a little selfish of me anyway. (I'm not calling you selfish, though!) Not like I wanted to be older, anyway..

That stuff aside, happy early birthday! Can a partly make it up to you on Neopets? I have a Codestone. 0:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Happy early birthday! I hope Sunday actually turns out better than this one did. I'm sorry the celebration wasn't that great, especially considering it's going to be your 18th birthday. If you haven't got any previous arrangements, how about treating yourself to a special day? If I could, I'd probably take a bubble bath, drink hot chocolate, eat at one of my favourite restaurants (or if too expensive, eat my favourite food at home), read some books, watch TV and do things I like to do but don't have the time for. It's really nice to have a relaxing day in which you can do whatever you want (if it doesn't cost you too much financially).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
Awww poor you! And on your 18th birthday >< :hug: Firstly, Happy 1 day early birthday! Wow, so many birthdays, really! You're the 3rd person I'm wishing a happy birthday ^^ Therefore you get my special cookies since I can't exactly give you anything. *gives freshly baked chocolate chip cookies*

Maybe you can spend the day enjoying yourself alone. Have a day off from the stressful world and such.

Once again, Happy 18th birthday!

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

aww i'm sorry that your bday didn't get more attention *hug* its hard when its in the hols, but even so, happy birthday for sunday!!!

and i hope sunday turns out to be a great day :)

and believe me, my own parents didn't know it was my birthday, they forgot, but at least my friends messaged me, even though i was at tutoring, to say happy birthday :) so the day wasn't a complete waste :P

If you see my sanity, get it to give me a call.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Awww, that sucks, considering it's your 18th. -_- :hug: Happy Birthday for Sunday though, I hope it goes better than on Friday night. Maybe you could celebrate it with us, if you're feeling a bit down perhaps? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Happy 18th. Welcome to adulthood. Now you'll have to actually be responsible!

Now I get to tell a story. My Sweet 16 wasn't sweet at all. Because Mother's Day is always on the second sunday of May (or something), and my birthday is May 13th... that year my birthday coincided with Mother's Day.
And it was like... everyone forgot it was my birthday, because it was Mother's Day. My aunt threw a Mother's Day party for herself, my mum, my grandmother, and my sister. And I was dragged along.
No party for me, no birthday cake for me. But there was a party for them, and cake for them. And presents for them. I got some birthday presents too, but it felt like an afterthought.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm sorry that your birthday wasn't as great as its suppost to be, but the good thing about b-days is that you get one every year ;)
My 16th birthday absolutly sucked... I didn't get any presents ( well 4 months later I did), no party, no cake.... Just a movie and some alone time...
I guess the best thing about it was getting all those Happy Birthdays from everyone here at PPT :)

So anyway.... Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:04 pm 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Happy 18th Birthday gijinkagato!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to the most awesome artist on PPT.
Happy birthday to you.

Set=Kitten Medli
Adam+Liz=<3
Liz: Well. That proves how good everyone's memories are.
Me: Well I have no memor........What did you just say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:21 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Aww thats too bad. Although if it makes you feel any better the past couple of years the majority of my friends have forgotten (with the exception of a few VERY close friends) and last year my brother even forgot. :oops:

That being said.

Happy Birthday!

Set by Moogie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:45 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
'appy Birthday to ye,
'appy Birthday to ye,
lets all go get wasted
and then mine some gold.

^ Dwarven Happy Birthday song.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 8:49 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Tell me about it, I only got one present and that's it. My friend gets 20+ presents and three pizzas (really).

I like pickles, I like cheese, I like climbing lobster trees!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]