Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:21 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Phalan Flamebearer
Species: Dragon
Appearance: 16' tall, 30' wingspan, 2' long claws solid blue eyes, and covered with red scales from nose to tail tip.
Magic (if any): Dragon Summons. A carefully gaurded form of magic that allows dragons to summon great forces to aid them in battle.
Weapons (if any): A giant, spiked, steel mace. Carries a shinto that he rarely uses.
Animal Partner (not required): N/A
Other: A wandering dragon warrior, Phalan for a force he calls The Heart. While from his appearance he seems a to be a simple drifter, those who know his name fear him. His friends are few, but his exploits are legendary and he never fails to help those in need. His penchant for meddling in the affairs of evil-doers has earned him many powerful enemies, but even they shudder at the name of Flamebearer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Firstly, I would like to apologize for my absence this few days. I'm having problems accessing PPT on my computer, and I'm currently typing this from a school computer. I may not be able to post during the weekends, so my character(s) are freelance when I'm gone unless a miracle happens and I suddenly get to access PPT again.]

At the Segacorn's seemingly stubborn look, Elily withdrew herself a little, seeking a little refuge in the cluster of trees. Her sister shook her head a little, a light sigh escaping her lips. Sticking your head out from your hiding place to stare at a stranger is really not the way to spy at them.

Elily turned to her sister and hissed a little.

'Err, sis...they, uh, kinda saw me.'

'...' Elissis did not respond or move.

Elily did not know what to do. There was no point staying half-hidden there, at least two of the group members had already spotted her. Then again, it wasn't probably the wisest thing to be walking out spontaneously and introducing yourself to a bunch of eccentric-looking strangers. Shew turned to a large, swan-like bird perched on a branch above. It nodded, and then hopped onto her shoulder, its long and beautiful tailfeathers trailing along. That little gesture was enough to give Elily the support she needed. Forgetting to ask her sister for permission to go, she hesitantly stepped out of the trees, and shyly went to the group nearby, her white robes flapping in the gentle breeze. It wasn't as if her sister was watching or anything.

'Hi there,' she said, a little nervous. Her slender staff was held in her right hand, behind her back, though she had no intention of hiding it.

But Elissis was watching a little, protectively resenting the Segacorn who had looked so coldly to her sister. Honestly, did it think Elily was the sort to hurt them? Well, they could give that unwelcoming impression for all they wanted, she had no business with them, and vice versa. However, her sister was out there, talking to a bunch of unknown travellers. It was her unspoken duty to ensure her sister was safe at all times, so she didn't really have much of a choice anyway. What if they suddenly went on a raging fit and killed her sister on the spot? Very unlikely... she thought, silently cursing herself for supposedly having her sister's imagination.

Sighing yet again, Elissis instinctively gripped the sheath of her heavy blade, which was attached to her waist and slowly strode out.

Elily had no idea what else to say. After all, what else do you say when you're seeing some people for the first time. She turned helplessly to Aurora, who stared back blankly at her. Just then, a taller figure, much like her, swept out of the trees where she was originally hiding. She recognised the embroidered, rather elaborate robes, definitely more fancy than the one she was wearing. She recognised those black knee-high boots which was just like the one she was wearing. She recognised the sharp blade that was attached to the figure's waist, protectively releasing a silent air of warning for those who dared threaten its mistress. It was none other than her sister, of all people! Elily cocked her head slightly in confusion. Her sister would be the last person to give away her hiding spot. What was going on?

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:52 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He could of gone for his blades but instead jus spoke. "Easy there. Were not looking for a fight. Talk is better then an unecessary fight."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:49 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[I'm back for good! My comp has stopped acting up. ^_^ ]

Elissis raised an eyebrow. It was her turn to look a little blank and confused. Did she appeared as if she was going to go on a slashing assault? She hoped not. Elissis had emerged from the safety of the trees only to be with her sister. She had no intention of speaking to any of them either, but apparently there was going to be a change of plans here.

'I...see,' she finally said, though even she herself thought of her previous statement as lame. But what did it matter, anyway? They didn't really look exactly like grammar teachers. She cleared her throat softly and politely stepped back a little, indicating that it was her sister who had business with them.

[Now. Someone. Talk to Elily. XD]

"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:57 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well she did have her hand on the hilt of her weapon and that can be misleading. "Well can we be of assistance to one of you two?" He stretched abit laying his ears against the back of his head as he did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:37 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Dragonbane, how'd I guess you'd join? :P I'm using a Segacorn, again! It's been quite awhile since I have used one.)

Shadow quickly got bored of their conversation, and went to play with a butterfly that had been flying around. It led her into the forest, where she soon lost it. However, it did lead her to something interesting.

It was a female with a sword. Nothing new, Shadow had seen a few of them in her moor sometimes. However, this one seemed... different. Shadow paused, unknowingly blending into her surroundings.

"'Ello, girl! What you doing?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:57 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Name: Shintyeh Kireth
Species: Shadow dragon demon
Appearance: Normally hooded in a dark cloak, but without it... Long silver hair cascades down his back, sometimes held back by a leather thong, but is just as often let loose. He has a tattoo crawling from his stomach to his right cheek, with the shape of a dragon snarling. It represents his other form. He wears clothes much resembling a kimono, with a loose top, and a sash that carries two weapons, both hanging from the same side. His pants are wide, and easy to move in. His top and bottoms are coloured black, but his sash is silver. Silver eyes are cold, rarely showing emotion, and perhaps cruelty is visible within them, but sometimes, compassion is hinted as well. A face that is probably handsome, though he can't tell, and hints of his other form show, such as his ears, and his hands are slightly clawed, though it doesn't change how he holds his weapons. He appears to be in his mid-twenties, but his eyes seem much older than that.
Magic (if any): Shadow/soul/blood
Weapons (if any): One long sword, with spikes jutting out, able to catch on opponents, and a katana, shorter, for defence, speed, and agility.
Animal Partner (not required): A wolf named Karayeh (female). She is mostly black, except for the tip of her muzzle, which is dyed silver, for some unknown reason, even to her. She loves to tease others, though it isn't always obvious. She can be very kind, but also cruel. She enjoys a good fight, but will always enjoy a good belly rub. She is intelligent, and very protective over those she cares for. She was bonded to Shintyeh when he was around 100 years old, and they have been close ever since. They found each other in the forest, after Shintye's village was destroyed, and when their eyes met, they found that they were not ennemies, but allies. They only got closer from there.
Other: Shintyeh is normally reclusive, cold, sometimes seeming uncaring and mean, but he simply does not want to get too close to any others, for fear of losing them as well. Though it has been so long since the destruction of his village, he still remembers it vividly, as if it had just happened the week before. He is quite skilled with his sword and katana, since he has had many years to practice, and has tried many weapons, but is not quite as skilled with those, though he does at least know how to use most of them. He often judges too quickly, and is not always very trusting at first, but once you get to know him, he relaxes more around you.

oOc| May I please join?^^*

Hehe, phwee, dark creature XDD add diversity^^* mwahz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:46 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elissis made no reply. Elily usually did all the talking. No that she ever minded. She was always a person of few words. Elily smiled her usual polite, friendly smile and was about to answer Meiou, but then was cut off by Shadow.

'Why, you have no idea how many people ask us that! In fact, we're-' Elissis cut Elily off by clearing her throat. Good grief. Elily had the tendency to trust people too quickly. This always happened each time they met someone. At the warning signal, Elily blushed.

'We're just wandering about,' she said, kneeling down and patting the Moor Cat on the head. She looked up at Ember.

'Is she tamed?'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Sure, you can join.)

Ember frowned. Where had the Moor Cat gone too? Sighing, she looked around, and spotted some paw prints. She followed them until she came to Shadow.

'We're just wandering about,' one of the girls said, and then looked up at Ember. 'Is she tamed?'

Ember shrugged. "I don't know. We just met today. She seems to be alright, though, other than her hunger. I'm going to have to get her something to eat... she tried to eat him earlier, I think."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:50 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Triangular auds perk, as eyes peer from the shadows. :There are others there, I can smell them,: the large wolf informed the dark shadow standing beside her mentally.
:I know,: came the reply. :But they are far yet. Perhaps hostile, perhaps not. But you have been too long without company. You have no one to protect,: he said.
:Hmph,: came the reply. They both knew how protective she was over everything, and he never missed an opportunity to remind her about it. But he didn't mind it, for he could sense what she did, though not quite as strongly, when she allowed him to feel her emotions.
But he hoped that these people did not jump to conlusions too quickly, for most who felt him nearby, attacked without thought. It seemed he radiated an evil aura, for no one hesitated when it came to fighting him. Though he enjoyed a good fight, he didn't always enjoy killing innocents. Nor did he enjoy getting himself injured unnecessarily.
Cold eyes watch, emotions hidden, as he stayed immobile. The wolf beside him sighed, nuzzling his hand slightly with her silver tipped muzzle, before returning her gaze on the encampment. There seemed to be quite a few there. He could take care of himself, but he didn't want anything to happen to Karayeh.
:I can take care of myself, thank you very much,: she snapped in his mind, and he tilted his head.
:If they surround you, I can fly off, but you cannot. I can carry you, but you always hate that. :
:Hmph:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Curiousity got the better of Moon and it eventually ventured out of the shady trees, to its mistress. Moon nuzzled Elissis's robes. Elissis patted its head for a while, then looked around at nothing in particular. She glanced at Aurora who seemed to be gazing back at her. Moon sniffed the air a little, then pawed Elissis who seemed to understand what it had smelt. Much to Moon's disappointment, Elissis didn't do a thing. No drawing out her sword or anything. She just stood there, a knowing smile on her face.

[Crap, I know. What eh, I'm having a bit of a Writers' Block at the moment.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The dragon tramped through the woods, the sound and smell of running water calling to him. He popped another apple into his mouth and spit out the core, juicy little things those apples. He broke the tree cover and bent his snout to the river, drinking deeply of the cool waters. He raised his head and wiped his mouth, taking notice of the small gathering on the other side of the river for the first time.

"Hail travelers," he said with a wave of his tail, "And good morning to you."

(Yay, return of the Sea/Pegasus/Unicorn. What of the Rainsegacorns? Any chance of those showing up?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(It is quite a possibility, Dragonbane! Quite a possibility... ;) )

"And hail to you, Dragon!" Kisa called, bowing deeply.

Nika snorted, shaking her head, deep in thought. This Moor Cat... Shadow, she called herself? There was something different about her. All other Moor Cats she had met were smart, and spoke in full sentences. This one did not. And why did she come here? What had happened in the Moor in which she lived, to cause her to leave?

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

His ears perked abit hearing the sound of the dragon and he turned to face him as he spoke out to them. "Hail Good Dragon. What brings you to these parts?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I am wandering, wandering. Whither I go, even I do not know. I follow the need, to find where all paths lead. I may never find, what I seek in my mind. So I am wandering, wandering," the dragons miled as he recited verses from an old travelers song. He bowed to them, "My name is Phalan, and what may I call you?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next