Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 7:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:39 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

jellyoflight wrote:
DiscordantNote wrote:
Setekh wrote:
also i seem to remember day dreaming earlier today.
dont remember what it was about, but as i came out of it in a cold sweat, feeling violently sick, and being so dizzy i could see about a foot before dissovling into a shadowy (with orange spots oddly) hell i dont think i wanna know.
course i got out of maths because of it so wasnt all bad..

You might have gotten a fainting spell of some type. I often think I'm dreaming right before I pass out, but I wasn't.

As for plot twists in dreams, it would take too long to explain my dreams to you guys. There's to many references to my own, personal life that none of you would understand (mainly because you don't know me IRL). :P

Yeah, I've felt faint a fair few times, and fainted before. I thought it was a dream, and I thought fainting was like on the films where you go PLOP on the floor. :P And you feel sick too. And have wobbly legs. Und stuff. :(

it was apparently a "minor ailment amplified by low blood sugar" or so im told by my parents who have no emdical traing whatsoever.
but it makes sence, im usually suffering from somthing or another.

Post subject: Re: Most plot twists ever in a dream!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ammer wrote:
Eo wrote:
Sailor Mercury's death (Ok, that wasn't really original as I had watched parts of that episode that day)

What?! When did Sailor Mercury die? The things you miss when you stop watching Sailor Moon for 3-4 years.

Heh... first season, original Japanese, on the 1st episode commonly referred to as "d-day" - AKA that thing at the North Pole where they fight the "doom and gloom girls" on their way to fight Beryl. In the original, everyone but Sailor Moon died and they reappeared as ghosts to give her power to win during that really cool song.

Post subject: Re: Most plot twists ever in a dream!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:52 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Eo wrote:
Ammer wrote:
Eo wrote:
Sailor Mercury's death (Ok, that wasn't really original as I had watched parts of that episode that day)

What?! When did Sailor Mercury die? The things you miss when you stop watching Sailor Moon for 3-4 years.

Heh... first season, original Japanese, on the 1st episode commonly referred to as "d-day" - AKA that thing at the North Pole where they fight the "doom and gloom girls" on their way to fight Beryl. In the original, everyone but Sailor Moon died and they reappeared as ghosts to give her power to win during that really cool song.

Oooo, so thats the thing that I have seen in 900% of all anime music videos with sailor moon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Last night I dreamed...

There was this singer-actress-person, and she was doing gymnastics. I wanted to do gymnastics too, so me and someone else (I don't know if it was her or not) went into this radio station building made of...not-radio-station material. Someone arrested us for it, and so we tried to get this younger boy in trouble so we could be praised. It backfired. We ended up turning into Peach (from that Mario thingie) and someone else from a video game, and being chased by another character, and we were running through the air, trying not to fall. We ran on the heads of a bunch of Red Sox fans at the stadium and got back to our city, and turned back into the other people. Then the person who arrested us the first time said, "Did you just...[something]?" We were all, "Umm..." and the guy said, "You won "most creative" in [something something blah blah blah]!" and we turned around and there was this huge trophy and banner behind us. We then said that yes, we had done it (I think what we did was the running-away thing.)

The night before last...

I was fighting in a single-file line with these evil people, and I wanted to fight the main "boss" guy, so I was, and then something else happened with him...I don't really remember it, but the part I do remember was that the guy was, like, a 10-year-old kid. I wonder if that means something...other than that I'm a bully who likes to fight 10-year-old kids...but he was evil, and of equal strength to me, and we were fighting with light sabers or something similar, so it wasn't like I was beating him up or anything.

O_o

No, I never officially left; yes, I am gone forever. I have also permanently left AIM. If you need to contact me, drop a line on LJ. Same username.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I had the stupidest dream EVER recently.

I dreamt that my mother made a gorgeous German chocolate cake.
But the cake got deported.

O_o
And I don't even like German chocolate cake.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I had probably the most interesting dream last week or so...

Okay, it was Jeopordy, and the contestants were my friend Ryan (midget who likes to dance a lot), Alex Trebec (the Jeopordy guy), and... a giant waffle. I think there were some old ladies from the 1920's mixed in there, too.

:roflol:

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject: dream
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A waffle???
Well, I had a dream last night. For some reason it seemed to involve Zero (from Mega Man X) and Zero (from the forum). o_O

I guess the way it goes is, have the same name as a video game character on the forum on you'll almost be guaranteed a place in one of my weird dreams. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

i seem to remember going absolutely psycho in my latest dream sequence, and making a bid for world domination.
i also seem to remember alot of wrathfullness and vengance too.
think i might have somthing on my mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:14 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Some of the more "interesting" exerpts from my Dream Journal:

13th September 2004.

For some odd reason, I had a dream about self-mutilation. I had a dream that I slit my elbow with a straightened-out paperclip.
And I was in a resteraunt... with dogs. Lots of dogs.

And for some reason, there was a fork at my table covered in gravy.
I said: "Waiter, this fork isn't clean! It has gravy on it!"
So he nodded... and placed a few peas and string on my fork.

I've gotta get more rest.

16 September 2004

I had a dream that there was a kid made of jelly that I was babysitting... and he sat on a conveyor belt with his mother, and then the conveyor belt started moving and his head was sliced off. Then he and his mother were put into a mincing machine... and Chocolate Crackle Squares came out?

Then his brothers eagerly started eating him. *Twitch twitch*
"Mmm, dessert with no dinner!"

Then for no apparent reason, I was chasing after a frog made of cheesecake. And the next-door neighbor, who was suddenly different from Eileen... died, so there were parties held there every night. And here, too. In our garage?
Then I found out that j0sh (a member of the Astral Society forums) died, and there were people wearing seven caps at once, each with a really stupid phrase on it.

My brain hurts.

18 September 2004

Pokemon dream. I dreamed I had all these butt-ugly Pokemon figures lined up on a wall of the school... and they'd been there for years. (I don't even LIKE pokemon!!!)
The price of them had risen again, so I was going to take 'em back and Ebay them off or something, then a gardener spotted me.

"Security SPLAYER!!!" he yelled, annoyingly. "Security SPLAYER!"

And then Jasmine, my best friend kept on whining that more of the Pokemon didn't look like apples.

That's what you get when you skip your medication a few times. -.-

28 September 2004

My dreams scare me sometimes.

Like last night. I dreamt I was on a freaky game show on Jupiter, and I had to eat all my opponents.
So I pulled out a knife and said, "Sorry, I'm vegetarian" and stabbed a rock and ate it.

03 October 2004

And I'm not even vegetarian!

I dreampt I was in a hotel with peach-coloured corridors, and polished concrete floors. Along the walls were the usual- awards from Boy Scouts, certificates, paint-by-number knockoffs of classic art pieces- with half the squares filled in, mind you, and a pool.

However, the pool was empty, and by the side was a huge upside-down crocodile head with a sign on its nostril: "Pool closed for renovation".

That was... weird. The corridor behind the crocodile sloped really radically, and I kept slipping down it and getting polished gravelburn, and polish ham.
So I rockclimbed up it, to my room.

My room looked like one that used to be in my grandmas house- complete with the three plastic dolls (one blonde, two brunette) and an out of date computer at the corner.

However, for some reason that computer had internet. Since there was no pool, I sat down at it.

Six minutes later, I loaded my email- and I got an IM from Steve.
"WHERE WERE YOU?! I've been worried sick!"
"Dead Bob, I didn't send an email? "
"I hate you!"

Then he threw a boquet at me.

06 October 2004

I dreamed I was in a train with my grandma. Her husband had recently died, risen from the dead and gotten the face of a frog, so maybe it was a funeral?

Anyways, Hal was there and I kept doing stupid things like saying "I'll drink to that!" while shoving chunks of wood into my mouth and getting splinters.

For some reason, grandma kept throwing stuff off the moving train into his coffin, and Hal's sister was on the train with Crystal Macdamara (this grade 8 girl who stalks my older sis) and some other generic-looking girls.

You'd think I'd have had a lucid dream from that, but nooo.

I materialized at my computer to tell Steve I was on holidays, then I thought "Hey, no I'm not! Holy bovines, have I slept in!?"

I hadn't.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2