Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:28 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I've already PMed you, but I must stress again - please don't cut yourself. In the long run you'll get into a vicious self-hate cycle that is hard to get out of, especially the longer you continue. Short-term, there is many icky bacteria out there and my mummy gave me a whole lesson on the icky bacteria when I told her about prodding myself with a pair of compasses' needle. Ask your mother to remove the sharp objects from you - please try and get rid of the equipment some way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:04 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Yes! *high fives* Good job,Twinkle.

But I'll stess it too..DONT CUT YOURSELF YOU'LL MAKE ME CRY! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Aww I couldn't make you cry Kitten! I've stopped cutting myself! Yay!! I haven't done it since I last posted here.

Well Og and his gf have yet again hurt me by being all over each other in front of me, he said he didn't care about me anymore and she said my mom had called her a REALLY horrible name in the email (my mom forwarded it to her too). It was a complete lie, nowhere in the email insulted either of them. It was nothing but a warning to stay away.

So I just told his parents by a note pushed through their door....nasty I know but they deserve it. I'll let you all know what happens.

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:30 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh dear... that is really insensitive of Og and his girlfriend, but rather expected. He's bitter that you're taking steps to get over him and cutting him out of your life (which is a smart move)... and will do anything to make you feel crappy about your decision. Please don't back down. I'm glad your mom told him to stay away from you. Just make sure that you avoid him as best as you can, and don't show any emotion when he fawns over his girlfriend in front of you. You know that he is only doing it out of resentment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
I think Og is just jealous. *nods* There's this Chinese saying that "the sky would take him away" (translated), meaning that something bad will eventually happen to him, to be a lil more accurate: karma. Well if nothing acts up on him, then I'll do it; I'll eat him. (no, i'm just joking.) Well done on the note ;] well, something's going to happen. To be honest, although I don't really know you, but I don't think Og deserves you in the first place. He should lie to to you about anything, let alone lying to himself. One of the worst things you can do is to lie to yourself... I know I probably shouldn't say anymore, but one last thing:
do not cut yourself again. Year 9s in our school did it and thank God they were stopped. I've done it and it hurts even though it might feel good. The bacteria thing is correct; biology knowledge is good. >.<" You have eyes, but the knife doesn't, it doesn't regret making a mark on your skin. Scars look horrible. >.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:38 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Decided to post an update :)

Well, I'm still not cutting myself and I'm now seeing Ip casually. We're getting on better than ever and he's been a complete star by helping me through everything. I really think that I'm getting over Og. I haven't spoke to him for ages.....even thought he's named his new guitar after me which I find strange.

HUGE UPDATE!!!!! Og has admitted he's bisexual to me ages ago but apparently, according to one of my best friends, he has told his mom he's actually full gay! I cannot believe it! I wish he would come out for real to everyone but I suppose it's got to be difficult for him because his dad is a proper mans man. Og plays rugby for the county and his dad wants him to be a "real man" which I find quite pathetic.

I suppose I've always knew he liked men (he went through a bit of a thing for Ip before we got together) but it's a relief to realise why he's been behaving the way he has. I know he'll never admit it until he's older but I'm quite convinced of his sexuality. I know him more than any other person and I think he's convinced too but is just frightened to admit it.

I think that I will be over him soon because I don't feel the same way about him anymore. Maybe we'll be able to be friends again in the future but we'll see.

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Heh, I've no idea if this is good or bad news. I think it's like all news: a mixture. A great explanation but it's gonna be so tough for him. Anyhow -

*hug* Best of luck. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:36 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I *think* it's good news o_O Things are definately on the up though. I'd just like to say a BIG HUGE THANKYOU to everyone who have helped me on this topic! You're all amazing people and I really mean this.

*spreads glitter over you all and runs off giggling*

I've just started up a live journal so if any of you are interested, go check it out :) http://www.livejournal.com/users/x_twinkle_x/

It's coming...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2