Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Paint Shop Pro Problems
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:23 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I swear by Paint Shop Pro 8, but last night I came across a major problem. :( When I was making a background, I was rotating the brush. Now, for some reason, it won't just paint when I click. I have to click and drag. And it gets better! It automatically, randomly, rotates itself. I don't know how to fix it! :( Anyone have any ideas that doesn't involve me reinstalling since I forget where I got my brushes at?

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmmm... I tend to get little problems with PSP as well on occasion, generally with the paintbrushes. Lat night when I was using it, the brush kept doing this really weird thing where it would paint normally for it bit, but as I dragged, it would slowly become less and less opaque, eventually fading out so that it wasn't putting down any more color, period. The problem go fixed when I restarted my computer, though. It usually does. If you haven't restarted since that happened, then that might solve the problem. Otherwise, I'm not sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:31 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Go into your brush file and save all your brushes to a floppy disk. Then you'll have them all safe so you can re-install it^^

I'm a PSE person meself, so I've never really understood you PSP people. Sorry that I can't be of more help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Apricus: Glad to know I'm not the only one with problems from time to time. I'll restart first, and see if that fixes it. It's weird because it's started going in and out. o_O

Amethyst: We PSPers are a special breed we are :D

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:05 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

This has happened to me before - there's a nice, simple solution, which can be found here: http://www.livejournal.com/community/ic ... 69878.html

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:43 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh! Thank you Alex! I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. ^_^ Yay back to making graphics! *skips off*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]