Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

hmm.. I'm having one of these too (I hope) and I'm getting some ideas from here.

I know a good Halloween game, but it's kinda hard to understand for most little kids (heck, my friends who are my age don't quite get the rules) ... great fun once you start playing though. Ever heard of Murderer in the Dark? If I explain it all now I'll be late for school.

And we had a pinata at the Denver Public Library halloween party... and pin the nose on the jack-o-lantern, and we made candy apples. (I was the only one wearing a costume, and *still* nobody figured out I was Dernhelm, even the librarian who was doing a reading and was almost on Pelennor... he did at least guess Rohan though.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:22 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Eo wrote:
hmm.. I'm having one of these too (I hope) and I'm getting some ideas from here.

I know a good Halloween game, but it's kinda hard to understand for most little kids (heck, my friends who are my age don't quite get the rules) ... great fun once you start playing though. Ever heard of Murderer in the Dark? If I explain it all now I'll be late for school.

I dunno how you go about playing your murder in the dark, but when I used to play it around my friends house, it involved alot aerosoles, water & other messy fun stuff like hair gel, shaving foam. :)

Oh! I just thought another one, Jas, or anyone else who is interested.

Get a few spare cardboard boxes, preferably about forearm length, width, depth. Make a circle hole in the top so a hand and wrist can comfortable reach in. Paint halloween designs such as scary castles or something on the outside. Do that for all of them.

Fill the boxes with a suitable "bedding" such as wood shavings, ripped up tissue paper etc. Then get a some balloons that are half-filled with water, not to much that they might burst, just big enough to be noticed. Place them inside the boxes. Have you every seen sweets/candy that are in the shape of snakes or something? Get plenty of them. Place them inside among the balloons, you could also put in other things like small novelty items. Then put the boxes out and let people put their hands in to pick something out, with their eyes closed ofcourse :). (The reason for the water balloons is they usually feel horrible when touched when the person can't see them.)

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Those are good ideas, Paul and Eo. Hmm. I was thinking of a pinata, but my sister just got married last weekend and they had a pinata at the reception and the girls had a lot of trouble with it. As much as I love pinatas, maybe that will have to wait until next year. ;)

That's an interesting idea with the boxes, Paul. I think it might be a bit much for only four small girls, though. I'd love to do that in the next couple years when they can actually have a Halloween party, though. I so can't wait until they are old enough to have Halloween parties. :) It's my favorite holiday to have a party for. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2