Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lika shook her head in response. She was silent for a moment, and then turned to Irina and looked her in the eye.

"Irina...you don't think...the Prophecy of the Sun?"

Irina recited the last few words in her head.

..here they must gather; all as one
To return us to the time of Sun.

She eyed the crowd near the statue for a moment, and laughed.

"Don't be silly, Lika. That's impossible. I don't know why there are so many people here all at once, but it's not like it's going to be the answer to the prophecy, is it?"

Instead of answering, Lika flew over to the girl with a black Griffon and perched on a piece of rubble nearby.

"Excuse me if I am being rude," she said directly to the girl, "but may I ask what brought you here?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:55 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ryn stood from her sitting position as he spoke his greeting; returning his bow with a small dip of her head.

"Greetings, Dagen. I am Trys, and my Dragyn partner is called Tyrr."

Tyrr chirped a greeting as she was introduced; tail swishing against Ryn's ear. Ryn raised a hand, stopping the tail, before it's light brushing made he laugh.

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:05 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir looked at the bird-like creature that had just arrived, and when it asked the question, she blinked uncomfortably.

Mayou flicked her tail lightly. "Greetings, cousin. And Amdir, she is fine. She is not one of them."

Amdir nodded, taking a deep breath. "I ran away from where I came from. I don't know why I came here, exactly, but it just... seemed right. I am Amdir Mallorn, and this is my Griffon, Mayou."

Mayou flicked her tail once more. "Technically speaking, I am not hers. I am my own."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Now there were five people including himself at the statue. The girl who was first there was talking to an older boy who had just arrived. His name was Dagen. He heard the girl introduce herself to Dagen. Her name was Ryn, and her little Drygon's name was called Tyrr. He sighed. Now everybody was talking to someone else and he was left alone.

"What's wrong Matt?" Cilla asked.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"It's just that everybody's talking to somebody else, except for me."

"Then why don't you go talk to them?" Cilla looked at Matthew curiously.

He shrugged. "I don't want to. I don't want to interrupt their conversation."

"If you feel lonely and you say that everybody's talking to someone else except for you, then you should go talk to them."

"Why?"

"Because."

Hesititating, Matthew answered slowly, "All right." He was still uncertain, but he walked up to Dagen and Ryn and said, "Hello, my name is Matthew and this is Cilla."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:35 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ryn turned without waiting for Dagen's reply, fixing her grey gaze on Matthew, who had just intorduced himself. Unnecessary for her and Tyrr, but Dagen would likely find it useful. And she wasn't quite ready to let the rest of these...people...know what Tyrr could do; judging by Dagen's expression they didn't know much about Dragyns.

"Greetings, Matthew. Cilla. I am Ryn, and my Dragyn companion is Tyrr." she replied formally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Matthew smiled a bit. "Greetings to you to, Ryn. I do not know much about Dragyns." He turned to look at Tyrr. The creature looked like a little blue dragon. He did not know what the little dragon could do, however. "What are they?"

Cilla floated across to Tyrr and waved shyly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:45 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

((I'm a little confused with everything happening and...anyways, is it alright that I'm pulling myself out?))

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:46 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Aww..sorry, Puck! It's fine, though. Bye!||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:50 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ryn gave a soft smile, one of her first signs of actual emotion. It lit up her face beautifully; creating a sharp conrast to her usual stony expression.

"Dragyns are, as you can see, small Dragons. And even more rare, if you can imagine that. They link to their companions through telepathy, and have some telepathic powers." Her explanation sounded fairly rehearsed.

While Ryn was explaining, Tyrr had perched on her left whoulder and extended her body outwards; front paws cluched against her chest. She gave Cilla a curious sniff, then quickly withdrew her head. At the same time, she gave a sapphire burst of greeting that everyone in the immediate are could feel in their minds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:00 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ryn's smile as she spoke changed her face completely. Matthew could not help smiling too when he saw her face.

Tyrr gave Cilla a sniff. Cilla was started and flew back a bit, but then she laughed.

Matthew suddenly felt a blue burst of greeting in the back on his mind. From Ryn's explanation, he assumed that it was the little Dragyn who had made the greeting. He smiled again, then said, "Cilla is a little star." He laughed. "I do not think you know a lot about stars, do you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Lika nodded knowingly. Irina had just caught up with her and was panting.

"Excuse Lika, she can be a bit...forward at times," she said to the girl, blushing slightly. "Urm...nice to meet you, Amdir."

She smiled awkwardly, and blushed even more. "You said that when you came here...that it...'seemed right'. Well...you didn't experience a searing pain in your forehead beforehand by any chance, did you?"

Irina knew Lika was laughing without looking, but she ignored her, focusing on Amdir. If she was here for the same reason as Irina, the situation would change completely...

((Dun dun dun.

Oh, and sorry to see you go, Puck.. :( ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir paused. "No... I don't think so... wait. I did, right before I decided to run away. It didn't last long though, and it stopped when I started to come here."

A flash of blue passed through her head, and she blinked, trying to clear it. "Okay... that was strange. I wonder what that was all about?"

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ryn's smile widened further with Matthew's question. He'd hit firmly upon her two weak spots: A hunger for knowledge, and a love of creatures. Or, in this particular case, stars.

"No...I do not...I've never seen one before.."
She gazed at Cilla. "She's very beautiful."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Matthew smiled back and replied, "Yes, she is very beautiful. She fell from the sky a while ago because there wasn't enough hope in the world to keep her star power up."

Cilla then flew above his head and said, "I think we should talk with the other people here. We were all brought to this place for a reason, right?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:45 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Ryn had been thinking along the same lines as Cilla.

She'd already deduced that they were here because of the prophecy-6 out of the 7 named, all with companions.
She did not know who the seventh was, or why he or she (it will be she, for any who want to know) was not here.

No matter. Time to get things...organized.

Tyrr, can you get their attention?

Tyrr nodded, lifting from her perch to send a sharp blast of swirling greens and reds through the minds of the other 5 there. That was sure to get their attention.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next