Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Most plot twists ever in a dream!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:45 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Ok... so I had several dreams, but I'll classify them as one because they had vauge plot connections. In the first one, apparently a movie called Halloween or something like that, as the main characters return from a (barely) victory over a genetically enhanced allosaur, several velocoraptors, and a few monsters, they find out they died during the battle. There's a twist! Ususally my dreams are linear, if crazy (remember the Braveheart/Lotr/city in winter/several RPs one?) And there was another huge plot twist later, supposedly in Final Fantasy 3, involving Sailor Mercury's death (Ok, that wasn't really original as I had watched parts of that episode that day) and some little kid being captured.

(And some crazy guy beheading everyone who said the wrong thing in Rohan.)

I'll post the script later, when I remember the whole thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:15 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Thats odd. :P

Dreams are odd, for that matter..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:31 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kitten Medli wrote:
Thats odd. :P

Dreams are odd, for that matter..

Yarse, such as last night, when I dreamed that someone stole my teddy bear and held him hostage. And someone else had to save him because I was on the loo...

I don't think I've had one with a plot twist, really...

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:53 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Dreams are quite odd. I dreamed something last night and i forgot it but it left me with a weird urge to get to school early. I never bothered to see what the urge meant since i went to school at the normal time

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Last night I dreamed about the movie A Bugs Life... which I haven't seen in about three years. :roll:

My dreams seldom make any sense at all.

Clicky!

Post subject: Re: Most plot twists ever in a dream!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Eo wrote:
Sailor Mercury's death (Ok, that wasn't really original as I had watched parts of that episode that day)

What?! When did Sailor Mercury die? The things you miss when you stop watching Sailor Moon for 3-4 years.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hmmm... Biggest plot twists in my dreams? I think there's two... One where I was in school, and all of us walked outside, and the apocolypse was beginning (ground splitting with lava coming out, fireballs raining down, deep red skies, etc. etc. etc.). The other one was where I was being hunted down by a mafia of some sort, and Atamand tried to save me, but they shot him dead (eeek I hope that doesn't turn out to be one of my psychic dreams O_O). I'm sure there's more but I can't remember them. =P

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:16 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

last one i remember, i was losing an argument (not so weird, prehaps) about the spelling of unicron..
yes, unicron is, according to my dream, spelled nicron :roll:

also i seem to remember day dreaming earlier today.
dont remember what it was about, but as i came out of it in a cold sweat, feeling violently sick, and being so dizzy i could see about a foot before dissovling into a shadowy (with orange spots oddly) hell i dont think i wanna know.
course i got out of maths because of it so wasnt all bad..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Setekh wrote:
dont remember what it was about, but as i came out of it in a cold sweat, feeling violently sick, and being so dizzy i could see about a foot before dissovling into a shadowy (with orange spots oddly) hell i dont think i wanna know.

You might have gotten a fainting spell of some type. I often think I'm dreaming right before I pass out, but I wasn't.

As for plot twists in dreams, it would take too long to explain my dreams to you guys. There's to many references to my own, personal life that none of you would understand (mainly because you don't know me IRL). :P

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:48 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Yes dreams do seem to do odd things,mine often do too. I just can't remember them at the moment so when I do i'll post them.

Awesome set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Anyone that has access to my LJ will know all about my most recent insane dream.

It involved... Brad Pitt, Cae, a museum, time travel, magic, Xil, FrankieG, a soap opera, tanning, Jello, and Pokemon.
Madness.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

DiscordantNote wrote:
Setekh wrote:

You might have gotten a fainting spell of some type. I often think I'm dreaming right before I pass out, but I wasn't.

As for plot twists in dreams, it would take too long to explain my dreams to you guys. There's to many references to my own, personal life that none of you would understand (mainly because you don't know me IRL). :P

Yeah, I've felt faint a fair few times, and fainted before. I thought it was a dream, and I thought fainting was like on the films where you go PLOP on the floor. :P And you feel sick too. And have wobbly legs. Und stuff. :(

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:26 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Ok I remembered the wierdest part I ever had in a dream.

I found a cat in the bottom of a flower pot under a plant and dirt and everything. It was solid black. I held it under the faucet and it tipped it's head back and opend it's mouth wide. It was a kitten actually.

Awesome set by Tomatie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:47 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Strange dreams you've got there, Eo.

The best dreams I've ever had were adventurous dreams, usually me trying to escape from someone/somewhere. I often had powers in those dreams, though they were limited to being invisible [which sometimes didn't work and backfired] and being able to fly [which worked all of the time, but to take off into the air at first was a bit slow].

There was also a dream where I had the ability to fly through ceilings and unleash blasts of wind to people, but the mission in my dream was to save my sister from some weird abductors who seeked refuge in my grandmother's house. O_o

My dreams are weird and usually don't make sense. But then again, aren't most dreams like that?

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject: dream
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 3:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Sapphire Faerie wrote:
Anyone that has access to my LJ will know all about my most recent insane dream.

It involved... Brad Pitt, Cae, a museum, time travel, magic, Xil, FrankieG, a soap opera, tanning, Jello, and Pokemon.
Madness.

That must be some dream...

I had a dream that I think was weird, at least I did at the time. Now I've forgotten it.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next