Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Igg wrote:
Hey, you're admitting it!

::shrugs:: Too much ballet training. =P

Ali is love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Don't blame the ballet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Igg wrote:
Don't blame the ballet!

But it's the ballet's fault!

Ali is love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I hate it when people scrape their nails on cardboard boxes or even worse when my nails scrape up against cardboard. It gives me goosebumps. I hate it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

GYNORMOUS LIST OF THINGS FIDDY HATES:

When spit gathers in the corners of someone's mouth when they talk.

People who stutter and reiterate everything they say.

The sound that windbreaker pants make when people rub their legs together while walking.

The sound it makes when people rub their gloves together.

When people squeak their shoes on the floor when their shoes are wet.

When people grab my sketchbook and start flipping through it. I consider it to be as personal as a diary. Who the heck gave them permission to grab my sketchbook and thumb through it?

When people chew gum with their mouths open.

People who disrupt classes trying to be funny when they AREN'T funny.

People who feel the need to compete for "worst life" with you when you're trying to talk about something that's bothering you.

People who are too stupid and lazy to differentiate between "your" and "you're". You use "you're" when it's supposed to be replacing "YOU ARE". What is so impossibly difficult to grasp about this?!

When teachers act petty and bureaucratic because their lives are down the toilet, they know it, and they have no other form of stress relief to depend on.

When people make fun of someone who hasn't done a THING to them. Especially if the person they're teasing is disabled. I flip out.

People who quote me line for line and pretend that they came up with it.

People who corner you, shove their "Poem Book" in your hands, demand that you read it, and then expect a detailed (and highly positive) review of each poem, despite the fact that it's basically the same poem written on 347856879234 different pages.

People who use the phrase, "OMG don't say that or I might cry" when you disagree with their views on music or movies. Cry me a river because I thought "Spiderman" was stupid, why don't you?

People who pretend to know about something just to impress someone else.

People who stick their gum under desks when they're done chewing it so that the next person to sit there has to pry someone else's spitwad off of their blue jeans.

Reality television.

People who are in denial that they need to take a shower.

Girls who use PMS as an excuse to be rude and grouchy. Take a Tylenol and stop whining.

People who make no effort in a class and then act all indignant when they receive a bad grade. ("I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A 'D'! THE TEACHER MUST HATE ME!")

People who talk in movie theatres.

People who cite the 1st Ammendment as an excuse to break the rules of an online community. Does this look like a country to you?

People who don't grasp the meaning of "brb" on AIM.

Talking on the phone.

People who see fit to make fun of the way your school lunch looks WHILE YOU'RE TRYING TO EAT IT. I'm sure that your jokes about school lunches are all very clever and original, but please refrain from pointing out that my mashed potatoes with brown gravy looks like dog poop while I'm chewing on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Fiddelysquat wrote:
NOT-SO-GYNORMOUS LIST OF THINGS TYMA HATES: (Copyright Fidds.)

When spit gathers in the corners of someone's mouth when they talk.

People who stutter and reiterate everything they say.

The sound it makes when people rub their gloves (hands for me) together.

When people grab my (anything!) and start flipping through it.

When people chew gum with their mouths open.

People who are too stupid and lazy to differentiate between "your" and "you're". You use "you're" when it's supposed to be replacing "YOU ARE". What is so impossibly difficult to grasp about this?! (And by/bye, to/too/two, etc., etc.)

People who stick their gum under desks when they're done chewing it so that the next person to sit there has to pry someone else's spitwad off of their blue jeans.

People who cite the 1st Ammendment as an excuse to break the rules of an online community. Does this look like a country to you?

People who don't grasp the meaning of "brb" on AIM.

Talking on the phone.

I could add some more if I wanted to...but I don't want to.

No, I never officially left; yes, I am gone forever. I have also permanently left AIM. If you need to contact me, drop a line on LJ. Same username.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I hate large, glowing fonts. They drive me mad! It also slows down the loading of the page.

I ABSOLUTELY HATE CHATSPEAK!

When a teacher erases a chalkboard, I hate that noise it makes (Weird eh?)

If someone were to drag their teeth down a chalkboard -shudders-

Scratching your nails on a board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Alex wrote:
Oooh, something else that annoys me (though it might not be so 'bizzare'):

People coming into my room, looking over my shoulder, or just looking through my desk. "Where'd you get these? What's that?" Even if it's my parents, it bugs me sooo badly ._.

Tha t is the same with me..

And I had this arguement with one person who was judging a band that my friend likes alot just by what the band looks like.. >.<..

Ok.. My Small 'cause I'm lazy list.

1. Annoying people.
2. You're instead of your
3. People who judge you by how you sound/look ect.
4.REality TV
5. Mary Sue fan fiction < (Most of the time)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Drooling over Severus Snape in delicious IMAX size.
What really gets to me is when people chew with their mouths open. The sound is really gross.

I also hate it when people make those gross slurping noises when they're sleeping. Even though most of the time they can't help it. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:17 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Rubbing two pieces of cloth together. Like a wet wash cloth. I cannot help but freak. I even do it myself, just to see what is so annoying about it but.. but.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

when people ignore you or when they interrupt while youre talking to other people..that annoys me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:30 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

warxelo wrote:
when people ignore you or when they interrupt while youre talking to other people..that annoys me.

Ohh, same here! I get so annoyed when my mom interrupts me or my parents daze into space while I'm talking then either don't respond or about five minutes later go,"...What?" :P I know they don't mean it but I have such a short temper..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hmm.. I know I've said some of these before.. but it doesn't hurt to repeat every once in a while ;)

I hate most people in general... but I won't get into all that :P

Uhm.. lemme think.. odd things that annoy me.

When dogs scratch/lick/bite themselves for longer than 5 seconds. If you have a dog.. you know that they just don't know when to stop.. so most of the times they give themselves a nasty little bald/raw spot. AND THAT DRIVES ME NUTS! I can't stand it when people let their dogs do that.

The excuse of not liking something JUST because it's something popular and well liked. ( the Harry Potter books or movies for example).

And when I was in school.... I absolutely hated it when the teachers would erase the board.. and they would miss that one little mark.
UGH.. I'd spend the rest of the class just staring at the thing.. it would drive me up the wall.

People who flip through my sketchbook or post comments on my pics asking if I actually drew it.........
I can MAYBE understand it being asked on the internet... but COME ON... asking me if I drew something that's in MY sketchbook?? :roll:

Also... those who flip through my sketchbook and then ask if I can draw them something right then and there and then they expect it to be some masterpiece.

Skinny girls complaining that they're fat, or that they gained a pound, or that they just feel soooooo guilty for eating something with soooo many carbs.... :roll:

Also get annoyed by all of these stupid fad diets and the idiots who buy into them.
Come on people... do you honestly think you're going to get ripped abs by doing just 6minutes on some cheap looking exercise equipment??
Or keep those 10lbs off that you just lost from doing some 3day liquids only diet?? Grow a brain! :x

I could really go on and on.. but I won't.... :P

EDIT:

Oh oh... 2 I forgot that I want to add heh

Those striped stockings you see on alot of "goth" drawings. They're usually black and white striped stockings and UUUUUGH.. I just HATE THOSE THINGS! I hate it when people use them in their drawings.. I hate it when people wear them.. I just hate hate hate them so much!

I also get annoyed with people who think that just because they watch anime or read mangas.. that it automatically makes them fluent in Japanese.. or at least fluent enough to completely replace the word "Cute" with "Kawaii"... or to explain all good looking guys as "Bishounen" or "Bishy/Bishie".
These people are usually in the same category as the obsessed fangirls that I dislike. Not all fangirls mind you... just the ones that go around saying this character or that character from whatever anime is their "boyfriend" or is just simply theirs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Shollia wrote:

And when I was in school.... I absolutely hated it when the teachers would erase the board.. and they would miss that one little mark.
UGH.. I'd spend the rest of the class just staring at the thing.. it would drive me up the wall.

YES, that is exactly the same with me. It would just niggle at me. But I'm like that, for instance If I think about my thumb, then I'll feel the need to bite or scratch it (ok, that sounds strange, but you kind of need to have the feeling to understan)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:52 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

- When people swear exsessivly (sp?) As in "OH bleep THIS, bleep THAT, GO bleep THE bleeping bleeper"
- When teachers make grammer and spelling mistakes. Grrr...
- When people don't listen.
- When people yak on for ages then you forget what you were going to say.
- When people stick chewing gum under the chairs or tables. It really eeps me out. ¬.¬
- When teachers shout. I jump. And get all red and embarressed.
- When my school is so arrogant and can afford to pay 1.3 million on changing rooms which we already have and fancy-schmancy doormats, when they can't be bothered to get another bus so we're not all packed onto one.

Hmmm...

that's me.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next