Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 1:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:29 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Christopher wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Ixistant wrote:

CHRIS!!!

Eh? What? *Runs away*

They love you chris, admit it <3 *runs after chris screaming "WE LOVE YOOOOOU"*

Not again =.= *Runs down dark alley*

Anyway, how about a BG board!

No?

That would be nice, the regular old gods board is well, dead. But beyond godly board would be nice. Make the forum a little more interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:02 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Articfox wrote:
Christopher wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Ixistant wrote:

CHRIS!!!

Eh? What? *Runs away*

No?

That would be nice, the regular old gods board is well, dead. But beyond godly board would be nice. Make the forum a little more interesting.

Apart from the fact there'd be nobody in the usergroup ;)

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Woah. O_o That thing! That thing was the coolest, Lillie. =p Wasn't I on it at one point?

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:58 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Alex wrote:

I'm sure Medli and I will be able to in a month or two.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

The whole point of starting the Dictionary was to provide some entertainment for the Gods at that time. It fit in more with the rank title than the board itself really, which was how I'd come up with the idea. And it did provide some fun.

But I'd rather let it drop at the current time. It doesn't make sense to have a Mythology Dictionary when there aren't any mythical type rank titles. If there's going to be another dictionary, it would either have to be because there's a PPT God title/board (or similar), or the dictionary would not be on gods and goddesses, but something else which someone else will have to think about.

Anyhow, those people who got to PPT God in the early days of the dictionary had to have spent a long time at the forums because there weren't so many threads to allow a person to post 1000 posts really quickly. In terms of their coming to PPT, they were pretty constant and active long-term. I don't know how you'd work out who gets to be entered into another dictionary, but good luck if you plan on starting one. :)

(Alexil, I promise I will PM you asap.)

Socky-poo, yes you were on the dictionary, but second edition sadly. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Alex wrote:
Articfox wrote:
Christopher wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Ixistant wrote:

CHRIS!!!

Eh? What? *Runs away*

No?

We wouldn't do it right away, it would make sense to wait a while...but with no god names or anything it would have to be: Beyond Fossilized...er...that don't sound too good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:11 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Articfox wrote:
Alex wrote:
Articfox wrote:
Christopher wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Ixistant wrote:

CHRIS!!!

Eh? What? *Runs away*

No?

We wouldn't do it right away, it would make sense to wait a while...but with no god names or anything it would have to be: Beyond Fossilized...er...that don't sound too good.

No, you make them Fossil Fuel or Petroleum. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:47 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Lillie wrote:
The whole point of starting the Dictionary was to provide some entertainment for the Gods at that time. It fit in more with the rank title than the board itself really, which was how I'd come up with the idea. And it did provide some fun.

But I'd rather let it drop at the current time. It doesn't make sense to have a Mythology Dictionary when there aren't any mythical type rank titles. If there's going to be another dictionary, it would either have to be because there's a PPT God title/board (or similar), or the dictionary would not be on gods and goddesses, but something else which someone else will have to think about.

Anyhow, those people who got to PPT God in the early days of the dictionary had to have spent a long time at the forums because there weren't so many threads to allow a person to post 1000 posts really quickly. In terms of their coming to PPT, they were pretty constant and active long-term. I don't know how you'd work out who gets to be entered into another dictionary, but good luck if you plan on starting one. :)

(That's quite alright, Lilliekins)

Well, adding onto what Lillie said - if someone can come up with a different suggestion, as in not gods/goddesses, I'd be happy to manage that :)

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:16 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Alex wrote:
Lillie wrote:

Well, adding onto what Lillie said - if someone can come up with a different suggestion, as in not gods/goddesses, I'd be happy to manage that :)

That's cool: Maybe Skeleton or Relics mite fit, or Artifact. I dunno, I'm just trying to think of name is favor of Fossilized.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Articfox wrote:
Alex wrote:
Lillie wrote:

That's cool: Maybe Skeleton or Relics mite fit, or Artifact. I dunno, I'm just trying to think of name is favor of Fossilized.

Why not something as in First Edition/Second Edition/Gold Edition or something of the sort?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:42 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

There should be a Gold Edition of the mythos book, and a paperback edition.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:48 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Instead of Gods/Godesses, they could be called Ancients since that is the 2000 post ranking. Then they could be the Ancient of ______ and the Ancient of ______, whatever. :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I remember the list lol

Quote:
Lady Night - Goddess of Dark Faeries and Battle
An Uber-Dark Faerie, she will bless you with dark power, especially Drain Life.

sad to say I'm still crazy as ever over Dark Faeries and Jhudora lol..er..mawhahaha

anyway ever since the forms have been rebuilt I just haven't had the heart to put the same heart into posting here. I still like comming to PPT but it's just not the same.

I miss the Gods board, it's where I mostly chatted, so without it I feel alittle lost around here...

thanks for the good memory though Lillie :) that list was a blast in it's time!

Image~My Neko Set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Christopher wrote:
Alex wrote:

Probably. :P

It could be just us. They'd make us moderators to the group and we could ramble and go off-topic FOREVER! 0:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:42 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Kitten Medli wrote:
Christopher wrote:
Alex wrote:

Probably. :P

It could be just us. They'd make us moderators to the group and we could ramble and go off-topic FOREVER! 0:)

As far as I can tell we have nothing in common -_-

Lots of talking to ourselves.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next