Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Oct 04, 2024 10:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:55 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

jellyoflight: I will make the death scene sufficient so that you all will know that the mystic has died (If it happens)

Cyanna: Yes, the two wolves know each other's identity

- - -
btw... This is Day 2A
Execution will take place on Saturday, 8:00 PM.

Remember, you may send me votes and lists at ANY time before then. And you may also CHANGE votes at any time before then.

And finally, EVEN IF YOU DIE, YOU ARE STILL A WINNER IF YOUR TEAM WINS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:53 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Quick question, if one of the mystic's die, are new ones chosen?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

No. You have 1 and only 1.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:17 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

To Ammer:
No offense, but I didn't know who to vote to execute, but I voted for you because I could remember your username. It was...sort of completely random...but you get the point. :oops:

Image Set by me
Request Board

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:49 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Here's an idea...If the mystic clears a person and they PM them letting them know both the mystic's identity as well as the fact that they have been cleared...

What if after each dream, the mystic continues to update the people he/she knows are in the clear? Eventually more and more people are in the know. If the mystic continues to keep in contact with them, they they should be assured of his/her identity...and if two people happen to PM a person claiming to be the mystic. Then we'll have a field day. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

We actually need to execute someone. If we don't the werewolves just pick us off one by one. I voted for Kugetsu yesterday because early posters in these games often tend to be werewolves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

THIS IS EXECUTION DAY

At 8:00 PM (NST) tonight, there will be our second execution
(Provided that there is someone to kill)

And at 8:30 PM (NST) there will be another mauling.

All votes are due by 8
Lists are due by 8:30

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:38 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I still don't have any prime suspects...looks like I'll be getting the hat and little bits of paper out again... :D

Kugetsu - Yes. On msn. But I still haven't got anywhere. :roflol:

Neopetsmom - I agree, we do need to execute, but the problem is, if we pick a werewolf and they don't get executed, chances are someone who voted for them will be mauled. Or if one does get executed, then the other one would maul someone who voted for it.

Cyanna - Yeah, that's what we were talking about a page ago :p And if it could inform people in the clear about who else is in the clear, and then when it found a werewolf, if they had enough people, then vote for it. Bt if they only have one or two cleared at the time, then wait until more people are cleared.

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I'm not sure if anyone has a group of people voting for the same person yet, but if anyone does, I would like some insight on who to vote for. I'll be forced to choose randomly again if I'm given no ideas, that that would be... well like everyone else... but also bad.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:58 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I tought about this today, during a boring history lesson, but I have no idea. Still, we really need to execute someone, like Alex said.
I know that there are 12 people and 2 wolves and we'll probably kill an innocent, but we can't let the wolves kill everyone... So I'm with Kugetsu, contact me if you formed a group to mass-vote someone.
Also, I'll not be online at 8 PM, I'll probably logout soon, so I haven't got a lot of time left.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:10 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm with kugetsu and Wind, if you've found someone to mass-vote out, PM me ;) We really need an execution this time. There's still a 1/7 chance we'll get a werewolf :)

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:11 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Jellyoflight

Yes the wolves may maul someone who votes for a wolf. But they can only maul one person a day so they can't maul everyone. Also this is a team game and if you get mauled you still win if your team wins.

It is by the way to the benefit of the innocents to publicly discuss who they will vote for as, later on, you can learn a lot from the pattern of votes. The wolves in general will like the idea of secrecy and will not want the innocents to talk publicly.

On the first day, the player with the most votes was kugetsu probably because of talking early in the game (I've player before and often baddies are excited to have a "good" role and tend to talk early and often in the game).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:29 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Uh, I forgot... I also made this sketch on my notebook:

Just to show you how obsessed I am.
But still no ideas...

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:33 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Sorry, there's been a change of plans and I have to send in my vote now. It's going ot be random. :( I have to go to my dad's house and I won't be back until tomorrow night. Hopefully I'm still alive by then...

BTW, nice picture Wind, I'm surprised that I didn't think of doing that. :)

Yeah, I figured posting first would cost me before I actually posted it. I was at school and had to "sneak" it because my teacher thinks this board is "IMing" and that is against school rules. I was actually expecting to be killed of (by either way) the first day. Of course, that notion isn't declining.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Oh! I'm lucky, then. Last night sending in my vote totally slipped my mind because we were focused on fixing our computor. (Still not totally fixed, but not as bad as it was before!), and at about 9:30 at night, I realised I hadn't sent my vote in. It hadn't even occured to me that it was tomorrow that I absolutely had to get my vote in!

You can PM me, too. I have absolutely no clue on who to vote for, so I'd like to have an idea, at least, of who everybody voted for.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next