Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Speedie time!]

As all the toys scurried back to their original positions, the door opened. In strode the children's nanny, a tall and commanding lady, with greying hair pulled up into a tight bun. However, you could see the warmth and caring in her light green eyes.

'My, my, my. If it isn't another tantrum,' she said softly, shaking her head. Her voice was firm and determined, perhaps cultivated from being a nanny to the monstrous duo for years. She surveyed the two children. Their clothes were wet, and Sally's dress was a little torn. Tearing of clothes and soaking each other with water, really!

'The two of you are to dry yourselves, get into some clean, dry clothes, and into the sitting room! Bring a book or two to read. And mind you, stay put or I shall have the two of you run errands for me!'

The very sound of 'errands' was enough to drive the children gaping at each other in horror. Errands, of all things! Why, they were never made to do a single chore in their entire life, and here they were possibly going to be made to do ERRANDS!

'But, Nanny! The toys-' Tom began in an attempt to clear their name.

'-what, are you about to tell me the toys came alive and attacked you? And that you had nothing to do with the mess you're in now?' the nanny raised an eyebrow, sarcasm dripping in her voice.

'Exactly what happened, Nanny! It was shocking, with all the dolls-' Sally said, but was again cut off by their nanny.

'Nonsense! I will not have such tall tales being told from the both of you! Really, as if torn and wet clothes weren't enough! That does it, enough! Both of you, get yourselves dried and changed into clean clothes - AT ONCE!'

The children knew better than to disobey their nanny's orders, especially when she was angry. They got up slowly, eyes on the floor. The two children trudged their way out, confused, puzzled and upset.

'And I expect the both of you to be down at the sitting room in twenty minutes!'

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Maria grinned, she grinned like a maniac. No one could see her but she could feel smiles ripening on other hidden toy's faces. But her smile faded a bit when she thought, "Was that -enough- revenge?" Revenge was like the flu and all the toys were so incredibly infected with it.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[Glass has dropped me a note to ask if Dawn would be so kind as to take care of this role play for a couple of weeks as she is unable to come on herself.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((I can do that, Lillie. Sorry for inactivity- finding cues has been very hard for me lately. I don't have time for a full post now, but I will promise it for later today. :)))

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dawn2 wrote:
((I can do that, Lillie. Sorry for inactivity- finding cues has been very hard for me lately. I don't have time for a full post now, but I will promise it for later today. :)))

(It's been kind of hard for me to find cues, too. Sorry about that... I do keep an eye on this though, and whenever I can I reply.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Since I'm taking care of this RP, I suppose that means Jewellie, too? If not, ignore all the Jewellie parts, please. By the way, Forest Majesty, I love your perspective on revenge. :)))

Jewellie grinned with satisfaction.

"We did it, toys!" she said in an excited whisper, "We got our revenge!" A joyous murmur ((sp?)) was heard throughout the crowd.

"But now", she continued, "We must move on to the serious part of this matter. Revenge is so sweet, but we must now leave this place. If the children ever get over their fear of us, they'll be back and bad as ever. Which is why we must get out of this place- move on with our lives forever. This torture can't go on. However, the nanny will notice if we all just randomly disappear from the toy room. We must plan this down to the smallest details in a limited amount of time. So, everyone- get all of your possessions- if you have any- and be thinking about how we can slip away. We shall all meet back here in one hours time. We will set off tonight."

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sira crept out of her hiding place after the maid and the children had left. She listened to Jewellie speak, and nodded her understanding.

"I have a request to make. If anyone finds my other eye, can you please return it to me? It is a black button; like this one."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Thanks Dawn :oops: *blushes*, I do what I can with RPing))

Maria rushed off, to gather her belongings. Most of the things that came with her packaged gypsy set were still in alright condition, considering how long she hid and took care of herself and belongings. As she was picking up a small tamborine she saw a small black objects. Maria bent down and cupped the button like thing in both hands. She grinned and then said in loud voice for a little doll, "Sira! Found your eye!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Sira hopped over to see if it really was her eye. It was. "Thank you! Thank you so much!" she said, and carefully took it. She looked at it, and sighed. There were the threads, but she couldn't attach them. And they were to short to go back in her anyways.

She would have to wait until they were free to have her eye back.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Maria nodded and smiled, but she also reconized the thread problem. She shrugged her small shoulders, "I'm sorry..." she said quietly, and looked around as if perhaps larger threads and a needle would pop up. "Maybe Jewellie could help!" she said, trying a hopeful smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:53 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[I'm back!]

[Yes Dawn, I meant for you to role-play Jewellie while I was away too. =) ]

After her speech, most of the toys split up, each going to their places and packing up all their belongings. Jewellie herself retreated into the dollhouse, with the other dolls, and went up to her room. It was a pretty little room, decorated and furnished with all the luxuries a doll could dream of. She pulled open her closet, and began taking out all her clothes.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11