Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:33 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Usually a random t-shirt, or one of my sets of pyjamas. Usually I have a pyjama top from one set with some pants from another set. I'm not really bothered about what I wear to bed.

What time do you go to bed?: Well, my usual bed time is 11 on school days and any time at weekends.

What's your bed like?: My bed is a kind of bunk bed, but I sleep on the bottom bed which folds out, and is double sized. Very comfy. :D

What is your usual bedtime routine?: I don't really have a routine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:24 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: One of my large T-Shirts, a nightgown with a A (:evil:) on it or a tank top and shorts I got from Maidenform in GA.

What time do you go to bed?: 9:30

What's your bed like?: Bunches of stuffed animals. Currently, a doll named Chynna, a dog named Patch, a cat named Allie, a polar bear named Kessi, a turkey named Gobbles, 2 penguins named Tux and Sandy, a beanie baby dalmation named Doty and a another dog named Burly. I think that's all! XD

What is your usual bedtime routine?: normally, get dressed for bed, go brush my teeth, fill up my water bottle while brushing, kiss parents, go to bed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Whatever shirt I wore that day (and possibly the night before!) and my PJ pants.

What time do you go to bed?: Sometime between ten and one.

What's your bed like?: I have a loft bed, think bunk beds without a bottom bunk. Its so soooft. Hard to get out of bed in the morning.

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Brush teeth, change pants and take off unmentionable. Give the cat treats and pass out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Usually a blue bathrobe thing or a hampster suit (aka "blanket sleeper")

What time do you go to bed?: Whenever I feel like it. On a school night when I feel, y'know, like I want to not fall asleep during lunch, about 9:30. But usually, past midnight.

What's your bed like?: Too hard. Blue electric blanket, black top blanket with a chess pattern on the other side. Twin size but (used to be part of a bunk bed)

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Routine? Uh... put on bathrobe, try to get to sleep by making myself think about what I wanna dream about, fail to be able to sleep, so go upstairs and play on Furcadia or post here till I'm about to fall asleep, drag myself to bed, suddenly become awake (I swear, my brain is against me when it comes to sleep), go upstairs... etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:03 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?:

I wear a t-shirt and some boxers/shorts

What time do you go to bed?:

usually 2am-4am... anywhere in that area. Sometimes sooner depending on how I'm feeling.

What's your bed like?:

Uhm without getting into too much detail about it heh... it's a queen size bed. Pillow-top mattress and it's pretty high. I have to climb UP into bed. Khaki color sheets/pillow cases and an oh so nice furry soft feeling blanket my mother gave to us for christmas last year.

What is your usual bedtime routine?:

Go to the bathroom, squeeze some toothpaste on toothbrush, let the dogs out while I'm brushing my teeth, let dogs back in, turn off living room light and tv, (sometimes) fill up water bottles, (sometimes) fix lunch for bf so he can take it to work, go to bathroom to finish up with brushing teeth, take hair down and brush it, spray some air freshener around the house, and finally head to bed ;) heh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 4:46 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Grey sweatpants and a baggy soft grey shirt. If its hot, I wear a tank top instead of a shirt.

What time do you go to bed?: School days: 11pm-12am Thursdays: Can go to sleep at 1 or 2am if there are projects/tests due the next day. Weekends: Saturday: about 10pm. Sundays: 11pm

What's your bed like?: I sleep on a mattress, I don't want a bed, a matress is just fine. It's nice, warm soft and pretty. <3

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Finish homewoork, eat a snack, take a shower, brush teeth, go to sleep.

-used to be darklegend-
currently: lurking ^-^

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3