Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 11:25 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:06 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: ugly shorts and ratty t-shirt to bed

What time do you go to bed?: usually around 10, but I've been going to bed at 11 more often (but I don't fall asleep until past midnight. I don't know why O_o)

What's your bed like?: broken, small, unmatching, and cluttered (it's just a big table during the day :D)

What is your usual bedtime routine?: either I watch TV, or read a book or write. Then I scrub my face, brush my teeth, and jump in, then lie there for an hour or more just daydreaming.

Click here, click here! Don't be a c-c-c-combo breaker! :D
THANK YOU ZILARY. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:19 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Uhh, either something like jeans and a shirt, or pajamas. ;P Grumpy pjs!

What time do you go to bed?: Eh...10:30 or so, usually on school days. But I have a 7 AM class so I'm trying to go earlier. Doesn't work, believe me. --;

What's your bed like?: Uhh. It's a futon. Long purple pillow, green comforter and a plaid cover thing.

What is your usual bedtime routine?: I uh...get offline, go to bed and read, then turn off my light when I feel like I should. Something like that.

Any posts made from this username after midnight PST and before I sleep for ten hours are not guaranteed to make sense.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: PJ pant or shorts if its hot. Oversize Tshirt or if its cold a old sweatshirt

What time do you go to bed?: 12-2a.m

What's your bed like?: VERY comfortable. I can fall asleep in like 10-20 min on that bed

What is your usual bedtime routine? Brush teeth, wash face, and making sure that the kitchen is clean and then making sure some schoolwork is done before the next day. And thats pretty much it.

Lovely Set By _jaye_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:55 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Depends on the season, winter will usually PJs, Autumn and Spring will generally just be underwear, Summer will be underwear and a singlet (the only reason this differs from Autumn and Spring is that its generally too hot to have bed covers on so you need something).

What time do you go to bed?: Anywhere from about 10pm to about 2.30am.

What's your bed like?: At home its a king-single (electric blanket in the winter) nice and cosy. At Uni its a single thats very comfortable.

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Shower, get dressed, down 2 glasses of water in the kitchen and get one to take back to room, brush-teeth, tie back hair, then go to sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:11 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: A T-shirt and some cloth pants I wouldn't wear outside the house.

What time do you go to bed?: Around midnight

What's your bed like?: Just white sheets at the moment....actually I shouldn't even count the sheets because I guess I toss and turn so much in my sleep that the sheets are now totally off the bed. :P

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Since I use a laptop and my house is wireless...I'll just surf the net or do some graphics thing before I fall asleep. Sometimes I can be really pathetic though. I have fallen asleep in the middle of writing a post or chatting with someone. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:19 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: PJ's

What time do you go to bed?: Whenever I want. Usually, no earlier than 12 AM.

What's your bed like?: Comfortable.

What is your usual bedtime routine?: I brush my teeth and use the bathroom. I tend to take a shower a few hours ahead of time. I like to let my hair air dry.

Don't be afraid to see the truth, even if no one wants you to. Be yourself and not a fool. Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and listen to criticism. Dissent is keeps our country progressive and willingness to challenge yourself is what keeps yourself ever evolving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Anything that is comfortable and light :P

What time do you go to bed?: I try to make it there around half past ten pm. On weekends at midnight or maybe 1.00 am... I dunno :P

What's your bed like?: Comfortable, warm and yet rather lonely.

What is your usual bedtime routine?: I close my computer, put on pajamas or something, wash my face and brush my teeth, check that I haven't forgotten to do anything important and if everything's ok I'll just go to sleep :P Interesting eh?

Set by everconfused

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:25 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Usually I don't bother with what I'm wearing and go to bed in the same clothes I wore that day. I do have PJs though for when I can't get comfortable in my normal clothes.

What time do you go to bed?: I go into my room at 10:00PM and lay down, but don't fall asleep until 10:30-11:00PM.

What's your bed like?: Oooh, so comfy! :3 Let's see... it's a normal one-person bed, and I've got layers upon layers of blankets that I never use... about two different sheets, two quilts, two throw blankets, and a super-comfy down-blanket.

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Turn out all the lights, lay down, think, then slowly fall into dream-world.

Post subject: Re: The Great O' Sleeping habbits thang...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:38 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

im in a good mood, i'll bite.

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: generally whatever ive been wearing that day, im a lazy, lazy guy basicly (went to bed with my belt still on last night)

What time do you go to bed?:depends, usually get to sleep around midnight though.
get up at 8am, catch bus for college if i have a morning classs, otherwise...dunno, mill around really)

What's your bed like?:
loft bed, raised off the floor (the bathrooms bigger than my room, so i need all the space i can get) i have my computer, an awful lotta junk, and my warhammer 40k chaos army (actually, my fantasy undead are there too)

What is your usual bedtime routine?:
turn off lights, lie for a couple hours thinking "day" dreaming about somthing or another, possibly read or watch TV, whatever really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:52 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Pajamas, but only pretty ones. I'll wear whatever outside the house, but I have to have nice pajamas. :P

What time do you go to bed?: Around 9:00 to 2:00, but usually before 12.

What's your bed like?: A twin bed with an umcomfortable matress and pink covers. My mother refuses to let me buy a different one. ._.

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Read until late, get yelled at by my parents to go to sleep, wait for my parents to leave, read again, but under the covers with a flashlight. Then when I'm half-asleep, I brush my teeth and go to sleep. :D

Image Thanksies Dawn, sorry I didn't see it before. ^___^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Three quarters of the year it's pyjamas (which happen to be too small for me, but oh well), the one quarter for summer it's the pyjama bottom and a t-shirt. I like wearing a lot, dunno why.

What time do you go to bed?: Earliest would be 11:30, latest would be just before 1:00, but that's rare. Average is 12:00.

What's your bed like?: Nice and hard, double size (as in the single/double/queen/king system). The old one I had for ages started sagging, and that's really affected my posture, so this semi-hard one helps.

Anyways, it's a mattress covered with a blue and green plaid-like sheet, with a mainly blue plaid-like blanket, a white wooden foundation, and a boxlike structure for storage behind where my head rests (part of the foundation).

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Shower at 9:30 then change into pyjamas, do whatever, drink a bit of milk at 11:30 or so while watching a late broadcast of Family Guy and/or Futurama, go up and brush my teeth, read some devotions if I can remember, then sleep.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Usually a baby tee and underwear. If it's really cold I'll throw on my trusty blue sweater *hugs sweater*

What time do you go to bed?: Anytime I want to. During the school year I'll usually go to bed aroun 10ish unless my homework takes much longer. During the summer..anytime between 10 and 4.

What's your bed like?:Twin bed, very comfy <3

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Take a shower, brush teeth, etc. Then I'll eaither watch TV, day dream, or read until I fall asleep

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:45 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Nothing.

What time do you go to bed?: 1am-2am

What's your bed like?: A matress(sp?) on the ground. The pillows and sheets are everywhere around my room.

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Go offline somnewhere around 1am, brush my teeth, go upstairs and (try to) sleep.

Faith is often the boast of the man who is too lazy to investigate. ~ F.M. Knowles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:19 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: Lately I've been partial to my pink fleece PJs, but I also like my Bedtime Bear PJ pants with a random oversized tee. I have loads of PJs, so it's just whatever is closest and about how warm I want it to be that I pull on.

What time do you go to bed?: I try for 11:30, but it's usually between 12-1...as late as 3 when insomnia is really getting me

What's your bed like?: Like this Except I have a couch under it instead of the chair, now, to make more space. And I took the ladder off, 'cause I didn't like it. =P Two double blankets...I stole the one from the guest room, I use it either to make my bed more comfy or to keep really toasty warm. =)

What is your usual bedtime routine?: Don't have one. Do homework, usually end up texting someone complaining and have a short convo, read, then sleep when I get bored. =P

Ali is love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

What do you wear (or not!) for bed?: A T-shirt and pajama pants/boxers. The T-shirts are usually very old and raggy, but oh so comfy.

What time do you go to bed?: I go when I'm sleepy. Sometimes at 4 AM, sometimes at 7 AM, sometimes at 10 AM, and more rarely, 4 PM, 10 PM, 12 AM. Just depends on what pattern I'm on.

What's your bed like?: Full/double sized. It's very comfy. In the winter I have a black/red reversable comforter, but in the summer, I just have a blue blanket. If it's really hot, I'll kick off the blanket. I have a single pillow, and a body pillow that I curl around when I sleep. And my baby blanket that I must clench between my hands. I have stuffed animals, but I never sleep with them. My sheets vary from, black, cream, green, yellow, white.

What is your usual bedtime routine?: I stay online until I'm pretty sleepy. Then I shut down the computer and move anything that I've managed to throw onto my bed, and change into my pajamas. Sometimes I lay in bed for a bit and watch TV, but not usually. I turn off the TV, and turn on my fan (I can't sleep without the sound of it). Then I go to the bathroom, and wash my face and brush my teeth. Sometimes I'll lay in bed and read, but I'm often too sleepy. I turn off the light, and sleep.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next